Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian School Uniforms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asianpianokeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:01 am
Ok. I know some girls in America who would anything just to be able to wear the asian school uniforms (sailor uniforms mainly). (Including me.) So how many other people wished they could use those uniforms at their school instead of the boring t-shirt+pants uniforms? I sure do. All we have at our school is a blue or white shirt with blue jeans. I wish i could wear the uniform my cousin in high-school uses in the phillipines. When i went there for the summer I saw everyone in the uniforms when i went to the stores and shops. I was so jealous. I know i wouldnt mind wearing those uniforms over here in america. So whats your opinion?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:29 pm
Yeah. If any schools here in the States have a uniform policy, they should at least make their uniforms more fashionable, like the Asian style or Catholic boarding-school style.

Plus, I'm getting tired of picking out what to wear, spending so much money on my clothes, and people judging me by how I dress. confused

Jelai

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:05 pm
Yeah. I went to Vietnam and saw some kids in pretty cute uniform. My school uniform/dress code is ridiculous. Polo and jeans, bleah. Well while I was in Vietnam, I went to a sew shop and ask the people to sew me and my cousin a Vampire Knight uniform, it was gorgeous. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:57 pm
Well I went to a Catholic school for my first ten years of education. I like the uniforms much better when there were nuns ((sadly some teachers have died..including nuns.. emo )) and the American staff seem to be getting things like other schools. x.x
I liked the plaid style actually. :3 We would have the navy blue pants and white collared-shirts with our last name on them. :0 Then there was also the plaid-styled jumpers and those skirts. That was for the whole school, and they even had the knee-high socks... confused Now with all the American staff, the middle school wears khaki pants and a maroon, blue, or green collared shirt...

I miss the older days when things were more appealing to my taste.. >.<;

PoppyLander

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Well, I hate my summer uniform [khaki skirt and light blue shirt-- makes me look fat XD]. But for winter we are so layered, which actually works out great for me-- yay, green plaid. :3
I really like the uniforms they have in the Philippines. =D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:47 pm
yeah. the uniform my cousin has there is so cute i was jealous. I even asked my dad to buy me one. then he asked what the heck i would do with it in america....well.....i would wear it?....  

asianpianokeys

Indob0i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:00 pm
I dont Know O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 am
Hmm, I don't know about asian school uniforms..

But at my school, girls have to wear a plaided skirt or pants white shirt/t-shirt, jumper, knee-hi socks/stockings and black school shoes for winter terms..

Uniforms cost so much though, but they last you long enough ~  

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 pm
You know.... after being in Asia and wearing them for so long, it felt nice to not wear any...

But whenever I see anime with the uniforms...I start to miss them from time to time...

I still have then in my closet though....
><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:35 am
yea some of the uniforms are soo uncomfortable looking but in
UNSTOPPABLE HIGHKICK Korean sitcom their last school uniforms look comfortable and cute!! but some are just ugly.....=-=ㅠ

krnyuj1022

Little Harley Quinn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 pm
Moon_Child08
Yeah. I went to Vietnam and saw some kids in pretty cute uniform. My school uniform/dress code is ridiculous. Polo and jeans, bleah. Well while I was in Vietnam, I went to a sew shop and ask the people to sew me and my cousin a Vampire Knight uniform, it was gorgeous. ^_^

Oh I've been to Vietnam a lot. I wish I had the idea to ask them to make me a Vampire Knight uniform.

Ugh, the dress code at my school is horrible. No jeans. Dress pants, and buttoned up, collared shirts that are tucked in! Tis very horrible. Next time I go to vietnam, I'll make sure to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:41 pm
i definitely wish we wore uniforms. I think it makes the school look a lot better.  

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXlils_toushiroXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:40 am
yeaa...i wish we had uniforms at my school...save me time and money from buying clothes all the time...and i wouldn't waste time trying to pick an outfit...my uniforms in elementary were boring navy colored jumpers, skirts [no pleated], or pants [no shorts], and a white shirt...ugh...no creativity at all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:16 am
i would love to wear uniforms again!! cuz then ppl would stop dressing so slutty at school!!  

asiannerd27

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff