Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
AS/S (7th book spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drakie Cakie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:04 am
rabbit sushi
(Dregging up inactive topics . . .)

Love AS/S. Even as a Brit I picked up on that; the only way of consoling my grief after DH.

I'm not even a big Harry/Draco fan, but AS/S definetly caught my interest. Sadly my friend who read the epilogue at the same time as me turned to me and said, "Aw! Scorpius and Rose!"

D:<

Ew. Scorpius/Rose. >.o They say, 'It's like the new Draco/Ginny!' And I say, 'WHO WANTS AN NEW ONE?! gonk ' a** all the way, bebe.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 pm
Yes yes yes! I think I am in love with this guild already. Total AS/S shipper. I mentioned two fanfics I love in a different topic but about the next generation so I'll leave those there. But yeah, I love that lj account mention earlier though I am not much of a lj user.

Reposting what I said on my tumblr about Albius:
Albus Dumbledore never got his man and Snape never got the love of his life, so Albus Severus Potter has to complete both (and in my mind, Scorpius is the answer)  

kabulin

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am
kabulin
Yes yes yes! I think I am in love with this guild already. Total AS/S shipper. I mentioned two fanfics I love in a different topic but about the next generation so I'll leave those there. But yeah, I love that lj account mention earlier though I am not much of a lj user.

Reposting what I said on my tumblr about Albius:
Albus Dumbledore never got his man and Snape never got the love of his life, so Albus Severus Potter has to complete both (and in my mind, Scorpius is the answer)

Yay! The Guild loves you tooooo!

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces