Who is Tobi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:41 pm
check out the new chapter 370 it says that tobi is uchiha madara especially when he standing on his statue  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Zero Justice315
It has been revealed in manga chapter 364 of Naruto that Tobi has Uchiha Madara's power... to quote him, he said, "The true power of the sharingan... my power... Uchiha Madara's power!" Now, Wikipedia claims that this mean he actually said that he himself was Uchiha Madara, but the manga never actually says that he is Uchiha Madara. So do you still think he is Obito?

I never thought it was Obito. Obito is dead, may he rest in peace. 3nodding And, yes, I think he is very much Madara, all evidence points there, and he's the only other Uchiha it could possibly be...

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250

karylina92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:45 pm
[quote =Bunny-hime"]Tobi is da Leadha!
"Tobi is the leader of the Akatsuki!

The thing I don't get is why would he go around acting all stupid. if he is like the most powerful member? "from some one i cant remember

srry to burst ur bubbles but pein is leader not obito or whoever tobi is

oh and whether its tobi or medera its still one more uchiha thats alive and maybe it is tobi cuz the whole mask and kakashi takeing obito's left eye when hes crushed. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 pm
I think tobi is obito because the writer of naruto is a huge dbz fan so like buu changed to ubb tobi is kinds like obito backwards slightly. Tobi is the leader of the akastuki, i get my facts from saiyanisland.com, they have naruto and bleach movies and shipuuden full episodes! So this is what I know....just sayin  

last of cruxis kratos

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:05 pm
I still don't think that Tobi is Obito. I still say he's Madara Uchiha. Unless I'm wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Who knows? Maybe Obito somehow survived that bone-crushing boulder intact enough to still have use of his right side of his body xD And if it's Madara, how come he doesn't have gray hair--he IS the founder of the Konoha police. He should be at least 50 by now.  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items