Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Jenny-Jen-Jen's log.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen_wow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:54 am
Name: Jen

Ending Goal: 170

NOTICE i am doing this ALONE no one supports me so its gonna be hard and im gonna need help....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 pm
Good luck, you can do it!!! I know exactly how you feel, my parents are both overweight and hardly give a crap that I don't want to be. They buy junk food alll the time. When you really want that junk food out in the kitchen, just tell yourself, no! I don't want any of that unhealthy crap! mad It's hard to do at first, and you WILL give in sometimes, but like with anything, it gets easier to do with practice. 3nodding  

__penguin__
Captain

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm
xkagamix
starting tommorow im gonna keep count of EVERYTHING!!!i want change and i want this REALLY bad.

I really hope you are successful! And I'm sure you will be, but I can tell you're mom is a little over protective. :]

What all have you been doing (diet, exercise, etc). I know I read and replied to your thread in the general area, but the thread's a little old and I love keeping tabs on peoples' progress. x3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:28 am
So how is the diet going?

Plus if you want to loose weight you need to work out (cardio that is) about 4-5 times a week. 2 times isn't enough. Try (depending on your neighborhood) walking around the block a few times, get a *****. Or you can even walk at the track at your school.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 am
do you live in a bad neighborhood? you could always try riding a bike, or walking. There are lots of sites online that can give you excersises that can be done at home.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games