Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 am
Prince Ichi
meromictic

my friends are somewhat butthole-ish and immature but for the most part pretty good.

I hate being THAT friend...the one who left and visits expecting all kinds of new exciting things, when everyone's still the same from high school. e__e

I feel really bad that everyone is satisfied with the same thing they've been doing since graduation. Like...no one is adventurous or willing to go out on their own...I dunno. Settling into the same routine so early on bothers me! I don't think many of them have had a chance to really figure out life yet, but are so content with still living with parents. I couldn't stand living at home when I was 17, and moving a few states away for college was really exciting to me. I got to see so many new things and meet new types of people, and pursue new relationships and ideas

I'm only 20, but I feel so much more grown up than them I guess lmao.

But we're going to wildwood on wednesday

Yeah. I just wanted to do college as cheaply as possible.

Once I finish my degree, I plan to peace out of here so fast. >> I really want to go back to Florida but I also have a lot of friends in California... so I dunno. o.o; I can't believe how many of my friends have settled down here though. But I guess each their own. XD

Wildwood looks like it would be fun. >o>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am
Meromictic
Prince Ichi
meromictic

my friends are somewhat butthole-ish and immature but for the most part pretty good.

I hate being THAT friend...the one who left and visits expecting all kinds of new exciting things, when everyone's still the same from high school. e__e

I feel really bad that everyone is satisfied with the same thing they've been doing since graduation. Like...no one is adventurous or willing to go out on their own...I dunno. Settling into the same routine so early on bothers me! I don't think many of them have had a chance to really figure out life yet, but are so content with still living with parents. I couldn't stand living at home when I was 17, and moving a few states away for college was really exciting to me. I got to see so many new things and meet new types of people, and pursue new relationships and ideas

Once I finish my degree, I plan to peace out of here so fast. >> I really want to go back to Florida but I also have a lot of friends in California... so I dunno. o.o; I can't believe how many of my friends have settled down here though. But I guess each their own. XD

wildwood is pretty much the epitome of scuzzy sea-side resorts lmao

IT'S WONDERFUL.

I finally got to have a sub from AC sub shop today, and I wanna get to White house in AC before I leave. q__q

southerners don't know how to italian bread.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi
meromictic

wildwood is pretty much the epitome of scuzzy sea-side resorts lmao

IT'S WONDERFUL.

I finally got to have a sub from AC sub shop today, and I wanna get to White house in AC before I leave. q__q

southerners don't know how to italian bread.

That's because its delicious or creepy mexican food now. xd

or steak  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am
HONESTLY i have not had a good steak in the south yet

I mean in the south east anyways, I'm pretty sure if I went to texas I could find something awesome.

But subs hands DOWN MAN NO ONE CAN SO AN ITALIAN SUB LIKE JOINTS HERE AROUND ATLANTIC CITY

Also it's been nice being able to catch phillies games again, we only get braves games back home, and I ******** hate the braves man. I'm still sad I haven't gotten a chance to romp around philly yet. I want a cheesesteak so ******** bad.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:48 am
Considering the competition around here for steakhouses, I would think it would have to be pretty good to be able to stay in business.

I dunno how they taste, personally. XD I don't eat red meat. LOL I will say that they suck when it comes to anything other than beef though.

Actually, thinking about it, while living in Florida I didn't really miss any of the food here. LOL I guess the only thing I really missed was the type of mexican food that is made here. It just wasn't the same. ;.;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 am
Undies!

emotion_awesome  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 am
also, undies  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:40 am
Undressed to impress! xd
Happy Underwear Day everyone~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 am
I don't see many undies in the GCD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am
*removes belt and continues to streak*  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am
I have 10 pink giftboxes and 6 blue giftboxes. I can't decide whether to sell them or open them...

Edit: I put the blue ones on the MP. I overpriced them a bit though, since I'm not sure if I want to get rid of them quite yet. xD

Still not sure what I want to do with the pink ones. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 am
Iehonatane
I have 10 pink giftboxes and 6 blue giftboxes. I can't decide whether to sell them or open them...

I usually just sell mine, because my luck sucks.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 pm
Kez Mani
Iehonatane

I usually just sell mine, because my luck sucks.

I just edited my last post when you quoted me. biggrin But yeah, my luck sucks also. The only thing that would be more valuable than the boxes are the headbands, spartan cloak and shield. I don't think I would get those. I usually get grass skirts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Its nekkid time!  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:20 pm
*shakes head to rid it of the water* I'm back from the neighbor's house to swim while waiting for our pool to fill up. =w=  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games