Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:45 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

My day was fine smile hope yours was good too, 3nodding

That's a nice avatar outfit. What kind of outfit is that for Doria? What job does she dream about having in the human world?

Sleep well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know.. as of yet.. any of their characteristics, or aptitudes , will get back to you on that, it's from the meido cafe series 3nodding sleep well =)

Okay. Like the picture of Riley from Inside Out 1? She's looks 12, in the RP. If she was a mermaid AU, her tail would be yellow and seashells yellow too. She can be Zoe's best friend. More on her later.

okay sure =) later, she looks sweet, but I don't know of her ^^

Morning. Sleep well? When Mermaid Riley becomes human, what would it be like for her? This would all be new to her.

wonder why you asked me to do her bio.... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:01 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I don't know.. as of yet.. any of their characteristics, or aptitudes , will get back to you on that, it's from the meido cafe series 3nodding sleep well =)

Okay. Like the picture of Riley from Inside Out 1? She's looks 12, in the RP. If she was a mermaid AU, her tail would be yellow and seashells yellow too. She can be Zoe's best friend. More on her later.

Morning. Sleep well? When Mermaid Riley becomes human, what would it be like for her? This would all be new to her.

this a character you like ? and yes it would be all new to her ^^

Synopsis

The story of Inside Out centers on an 11-year-old girl named Riley moving to San Francisco and her five emotions, Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger, trying to help her cope with her new life. The five emotions live in headquarters and control how Riley feels. When Joy and Sadness are kicked out of headquarters, they go on a wild journey to get back. accidentally kicked out of headquarters, they go on a wild journey to get back.

A young girl named Riley is born in Minnesota. In her mind, which is commonly referred to as "Headquarters", five personified emotions are created over time: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger, each one being introduced in this specific order. The emotions are charged with reacting to Riley's circumstances and forming her memories, which are housed in spheres that produce a certain color depending on the emotion of the memory. The most important memories, which are known as "Core Memories", power five "Islands of Personality" that each reflect a different aspect of Riley's personality: Family Island, Friendship Island, Hockey Island, Honesty Island, and Goofball Island.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Won't she be blushing as all she has is her yellow seashells? I just had breakfast earlier.
Oh and what hair item did you use for mermaid Zoe?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Won't she be blushing as all she has is her yellow seashells? I just had breakfast earlier.
Oh and what hair item did you use for mermaid Zoe?

https://pixar.fandom.com/wiki/Inside_Out

yes lol will go see =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Synopsis

The story of Inside Out centers on an 11-year-old girl named Riley moving to San Francisco and her five emotions, Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger, trying to help her cope with her new life. The five emotions live in headquarters and control how Riley feels. When Joy and Sadness are kicked out of headquarters, they go on a wild journey to get back. accidentally kicked out of headquarters, they go on a wild journey to get back.

A young girl named Riley is born in Minnesota. In her mind, which is commonly referred to as "Headquarters", five personified emotions are created over time: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger, each one being introduced in this specific order. The emotions are charged with reacting to Riley's circumstances and forming her memories, which are housed in spheres that produce a certain color depending on the emotion of the memory. The most important memories, which are known as "Core Memories", power five "Islands of Personality" that each reflect a different aspect of Riley's personality: Family Island, Friendship Island, Hockey Island, Honesty Island, and Goofball Island.

Mermaid Riley's age looks around Sushie, Yumina and Lu's age from Another world with my Smartphone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Synopsis

Mermaid Riley's age looks around Sushie, Yumina and Lu's age from Another world with my Smartphone.

I see =) she would wear this then ..

https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10305109

cheerful Purin Hair biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Synopsis

Thanks. In the RP, when Mermaid Riley is helped up as a human girl, she's sure to blush toward a cute human around her age.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Synopsis

Thanks. In the RP, when Mermaid Riley is helped up as a human girl, she's sure to blush toward a cute human around her age.

yes she sure is to blush =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Synopsis

So Mermaid Riley would need something to wear so as not to walk around in looking naked in her seashells.
Nice outfit for Doria as a human. As for Monopoly Game 1 Round 1, we get to see the Dice rolled by Finly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So Mermaid Riley would need something to wear so as not to walk around in looking naked in her seashells.
Nice outfit for Doria as a human. As for Monopoly Game 1 Round 1, we get to see the Dice rolled by Finly.

ok thank you and yes for Riley and merci for Doria=)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new?

mm..was doing chores! with you?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new?

Relaxing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new?

Relaxing

I see ok, well have fun rofl  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:50 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new?

Relaxing

I see ok, well have fun rofl

Got 3 hours left until I need to be busy. I replied in Ivalice Festival and Mainland Festival  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games