Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:33 pm
Remus smiled, pressing another kiss to Sirius' lips as he finished speaking. "I must agree," he said softly, running the fingers of his left hand through Sirius' hair. "I want to grow old with you if that's not perfectly and over the top sentimental."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:51 pm
"Mmm, completely and perfectly fine with me," Sirius replied enjoying the feel of Remus' fingers in his hair. He moved his hand down Remus' neck and lightly massaged the base of it. He closed his eyes.

"Love you..." he mumbled enjoying being close to Remus and listening to the other's steady breathing.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:01 pm
"Love you," Remus murmured, his eyes falling closed and he dropped his forehead onto Sirius' shoulder. "Don't stop," he whispered, enjoying the soft feel of Sirius' fingers along the base of his neck. He had been a bit tense since their fight earlier and this was helping a great deal. If only he could get Sirius to move his little massage to the left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:09 pm
Sirius smiled bowing his head slightly towards Remus' ear.

"Which way love?" his whispered pressing first on the right and then on the left side of his neck.

He couldn't help but realize the irony of it. Hadn't Remus said early that he'd be the one giving the massage? Not that it mattered or anything, but still, it was amusing.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:18 pm
"A little bit more to the left - yes," Remus said. "God, you really are good with your hands," he said with a soft moan as Sirius worked out a particular tense spot. "Just keep doing this for a little bit. I'll return the favor, promise. I know I promised you a massage."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:23 pm
Sirius moved his fingers to the left, pressed and cringed.

"Tense much Moony?" he muttered before massaging it.

"And I told you, don't worry about it. Besides, I'm only working on your neck. It's not like it matters much anyways," Sirius said even as a few spots in his back grumbled darkly.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:28 pm
Remus sighed, Sirius had no idea how good that felt; getting those kinks out of his neck. With a murmured thank you, he pulled away from Sirius' grasp and moved his neck a bit, testing it. Oh, that was so much better. "All right, turn around," he said, smiling. "You're going to get a shoulder massage. When we get back to the dorms, I'll get the rest of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Sirius frowned and mock glared at Remus.

"I told you not to worry about it. And after feeling how tense your neck is--Merlin only knows how tense the rest of you is. I'll take care of you--though we both know I'm no where near the level of greatness you're at when it comes to massages--and then maybe you can give me a shoulder massage," he said stubbornly.

"Besides it doesn't hurt that much."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Remus laughed. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine, you probably haven't had a massage since 1980, I think you deserve it more than me," he said, faking a stern voice. "Now, turn around or I'll never give you a massage; ever."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:57 pm
Sirius opened his mouth to retort but stopped and sighed rolling his eyes.

"Impossible," he muttered starting to turn around before looking at his hand still clasped with Remus'. After a moment's pause he glanced back up at Remus, reluctant to let go. He squeezed Remus' hand and then hesitantly separated their hands before turning around completely so his back faced Remus.

"That's a very cruel threat you know," he stated.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:03 pm
Laughing, Remus moved himself a bit until he was sitting on his legs behind Sirius. Placing one hand on Sirius' right shoulder, he used the other to move the long black strands out of the way, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck. "It was entirely necessary in order to get what I wanted," he said, pulling back and releasing Sirius' hair once more.

"You're worse than I am," he said.

His hands fell back to Sirius' shoulders and worked into the muscles there, using his knuckles to move rather than his whole hand and making it that much easier on his own hands. The first thing he needed to do was figure out what the other man's tolerance was. How much pressure could he take. Experimentally, he massaged the base of Sirius' neck, trying different degrees of pressure until he felt the muscles relax.

"Just let me know if I hurt you," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:07 pm
Sirius hummed and nodded as Remus began the massage.

"And you go ahead and stop whenever you want..." he muttered, not entirely sure what he was saying as he realized Remus was right.

This was the first massage he had had since 1980...

That was far too long of a time period to go without a massage, especially from Remus' skilled hands.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:12 pm
"Not going to stop," Remus said as Sirius relaxed into his hands. "Always knew you'd be putty in my hands, Sirius," he said, moving from neck to shoulders and upper arms and then upper back.

"And then when we get back, this shirt will be gone and you're going to get a much better massage than this one," he said absently, working through Sirius' shirt between his shoulder blades.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:17 pm
Sirius groaned as Remus hit a rather tense spot between his shoulder blades.

"Already knew I was putty in your hands, love..." he muttered.

"Don't have to give me another massage later, you know. This'll last me for the next 16 years, I'm sure."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:19 pm
Remus smiled fondly, "I'm sure it will, but I rather like using a massage as a good excuse to get my hands on you, if that's all right with you," he answered moving his hands down to Sirius' lower back. "Unless you'd rather I kept my hands off because I can do that to."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games