Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
....:::!Post Your Artwork!:::.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  YAY!
  and milk?
View Results

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:07 pm
Zafkiel
Angmar01
how i look like underneath the mask my true face

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl Fortunately, no.

This guild is always good for some laughs.

I think that I already told you Vivian, I can't go to Oni-Con because of I'm taking the ACTS tomorrow. Do you want to go to Astroworld instead? It closes after next week neutral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:10 pm
Zafkiel
ninja huh?

a lot has happen since ^_^ i use to be a part of it....and let us end there for now. but i did kinda of use too have my hair like that and i still use those eys from time to time  

Angmar01

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:15 pm
tch. you think my mom would let me go with a stranger?? Oo;;; maybe we can meet at the moooovies sometimes.
SKIP ThE STUPID ACT. scream ONI-CON happens once a yeeaarrrr... crying
I got my picture taken by a random dood today. biggrin t'was baller. 'cause he said I was kyoot. and I didn't even dress up. XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 pm
@ angmar - whaa? when was the gulf war.. Oo;; then.. like.. aren't you like.. 40?! Oo;;;  

Zafkiel

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:30 pm
Zafkiel
tch. you think my mom would let me go with a stranger?? Oo;;; maybe we can meet at the moooovies sometimes.
SKIP ThE STUPID ACT. scream ONI-CON happens once a yeeaarrrr... crying
I got my picture taken by a random dood today. biggrin t'was baller. 'cause he said I was kyoot. and I didn't even dress up. XD
I really need to take the ACT because I told my Mom that I am taking it tomorrow and if I don't take it, she will not be a happy woman. Plus, I had to pay $70 to take it and it's my last chance. But I'd like to meet at the movies sometime 3nodding

I want to go to Astroworld. I can't believe that it's closing. *is very sad*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:35 pm
ChibiTotoro222
djTAKA
Im an MS paint freak. neutral it took me a few days to finish this one..dunno why, but yeah..
User Image
Tis' DJ Celica of IIDX! xp
that's awesome! I only have paint... sweatdrop
O_O !! OMG, I can't believe you drew that with MSPaint. -claps- godly work. xD  

Froggy Furnishings

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:26 pm
Zafkiel
@ angmar - whaa? when was the gulf war.. Oo;; then.. like.. aren't you like.. 40?! Oo;;;

nope if i was i would be in the news for trying to concer the world. 1984 was the year i was born, skills of combat is the life i chose ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:29 pm
Skymeri
ChibiTotoro222
djTAKA
Im an MS paint freak. neutral it took me a few days to finish this one..dunno why, but yeah..
User Image
Tis' DJ Celica of IIDX! xp
that's awesome! I only have paint... sweatdrop
O_O !! OMG, I can't believe you drew that with MSPaint. -claps- godly work. xD

kudos too u.the pick done in ms paint eh? u are god or goddess  

Angmar01

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:32 pm
Zafkiel

nope he is 20. the gulf war was when bush father was pres. i think, i did see a pic of him with a group of army men, and whats more they wrote stuff in the back of the pic saying thanks for the help......it shoked me....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:34 pm
My most recent drawing... Cloud, from final fantasy, if you didn't know.

I can see the mistakes I made, and I really don't need anyone to point them out anymore... so just don't. I know his hair to dark, it was an accident. I know he looks femenine (don't you dare say anything like "he looks to girly" or whatever, cuz I'll shoot you in the head!!). I know one of his eyes looks freaky. I know he has full lips. JUST DON'T POINT THAT STUFF OUT ANYMORE. *pantpant*

...anyways, other than that, I'm good. xd *relaxes*

User Image

M i z

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:12 pm
Yay! I told you there was an art thread here! XD! How long did it take for you to color? I remember you finishing it in Theatre Arts last week! So pretty! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:14 pm
it took me like.. an hour and a half.. >_>  

M i z

[~Miss Dru~]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:13 am
KichigaiNeko
My most recent drawing... Cloud, from final fantasy, if you didn't know.

I can see the mistakes I made, and I really don't need anyone to point them out anymore... so just don't. I know his hair to dark, it was an accident. I know he looks femenine (don't you dare say anything like "he looks to girly" or whatever, cuz I'll shoot you in the head!!). I know one of his eyes looks freaky. I know he has full lips. JUST DON'T POINT THAT STUFF OUT ANYMORE. *pantpant*

...anyways, other than that, I'm good. xd *relaxes*

User Image

[]~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~[]
eek Oh my god.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~Miss Dru~] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:26 pm
KichigaiNeko

User Image
Incredible! You are probably the most talented freshman ever! *bows to you*  

King Henry
Crew

M i z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:36 pm
King Henry
Incredible! You are probably the most talented freshman ever! *bows to you*

thank you very much! XD whee  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games