Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:45 pm
lurichan

You are talking to me, aren't you. ~_^ From everything that I have heard and witnessed usually friends make the best mates. Otherwise once the romance or honeymoon period wears off you have nothing to talk about or do. My BF I was friends with for 2-3 years before we even got together. We would talk about just about anything. ^_^ It was great. So when the fit hit the shan (yeah, reverse it) he was there for me and helped me through a rather messy and painful breakup. ^_^

Yeah, i've just had really bad luck with trying to do that. I usually end up being the rebound guy...it sucks. but hey whatever. yeah i couldnt spend my time with someone who i couldnt talk to. *shrugs* maybe it'll work. *eats a cookie and wanders off to get tea* oh and that guy i was talking about earlier, he's a dumb a**, he cheats on one of the best girls in the world...but she cheats on him too. so *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:50 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

You are talking to me, aren't you. ~_^ From everything that I have heard and witnessed usually friends make the best mates. Otherwise once the romance or honeymoon period wears off you have nothing to talk about or do. My BF I was friends with for 2-3 years before we even got together. We would talk about just about anything. ^_^ It was great. So when the fit hit the shan (yeah, reverse it) he was there for me and helped me through a rather messy and painful breakup. ^_^

Yeah, i've just had really bad luck with trying to do that. I usually end up being the rebound guy...it sucks. but hey whatever. yeah i couldnt spend my time with someone who i couldnt talk to. *shrugs* maybe it'll work. *eats a cookie and wanders off to get tea* oh and that guy i was talking about earlier, he's a dumb a**, he cheats on one of the best girls in the world...but she cheats on him too. so *shrugs*

0o;;;;; sounds like that relationship is going to go down the tubes faster than an unwanted pregnancy. (sorry couldn't help myself)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:53 pm
Meh I dont like Abortion, buit i wont say that a woman doesnt have the right to choose. Oh and they;ve ben together for almost 2 years now. and it's been like this forever *shrugs* they fit, and they've broken up around 12 times now i think. and Talking physcially and verball instead of chatting online to clarify talking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:00 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Meh I dont like Abortion, buit i wont say that a woman doesnt have the right to choose. Oh and they;ve ben together for almost 2 years now. and it's been like this forever *shrugs* they fit, and they've broken up around 12 times now i think. and Talking physcially and verball instead of chatting online to clarify talking.

Yikes..it sounds like a really...um....interesting relationship pattern they have established there.
I'm pro choice, but I don't know if I would actually be able to get an abortion or not.... I suppose it would depend on how much of an empathetic link I had established....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:05 pm
lurichan

Yikes..it sounds like a really...um....interesting relationship pattern they have established there.
I'm pro choice, but I don't know if I would actually be able to get an abortion or not.... I suppose it would depend on how much of an empathetic link I had established....

If i am ever in the position where my gf/fiance/wife wants an abortion, i dont know excactly how i'd react. i mean i'd let her get one if she wanted to . but i wouldnt force her either way. But no one ever really knows until it happens to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:13 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

If i am ever in the position where my gf/fiance/wife wants an abortion, i dont know excactly how i'd react. i mean i'd let her get one if she wanted to . but i wouldnt force her either way. But no one ever really knows until it happens to them.

I know right now at this point in my life I am too irresponsible and self centered to want a baby. My cats are more than enough to take care of. Maybe later in life I'll change my mind, but I've never really felt any maternal urge to have children. Just not something in my long range plans.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:15 pm
lurichan
I know right now at this point in my life I am too irresponsible and self centered to want a baby. My cats are more than enough to take care of. Maybe later in life I'll change my mind, but I've never really felt any maternal urge to have children. Just not something in my long range plans.

*shrugs* i personally love kids. they're so eager to learn. but then all the curiosity is crushed out of them by opressive teachers or moronic bullies. i jus tpokled a hole in a thread by giving them the definition of a masochist.....*points to the interesting question thread*  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:18 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

*shrugs* i personally love kids. they're so eager to learn. but then all the curiosity is crushed out of them by opressive teachers or moronic bullies. i jus tpokled a hole in a thread by giving them the definition of a masochist.....*points to the interesting question thread*

Kids are cute....in small doses.... but I would have to personally beat down any teacher who would take away joy and wonderment from a child if I were to claim a child as my own. Innocence is too precious a thing to be defiled by cold and uncaring establishments.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:20 pm
lurichan
Kids are cute....in small doses.... but I would have to personally beat down any teacher who would take away joy and wonderment from a child if I were to claim a child as my own. Innocence is too precious a thing to be defiled by cold and uncaring establishments.
yeah, my 5th grade teacher did that to me, because of heri went on welbutrin at the age of 10-11 a kid that young should never have to be put on anti depressants because of a teacher being a b***h which causes him to stand on his roof debating weather to jump or not.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:22 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
yeah, my 5th grade teacher did that to me, because of heri went on welbutrin at the age of 10-11 a kid that young should never have to be put on anti depressants because of a teacher being a b***h which causes him to stand on his roof debating weather to jump or not.

0o; I was fortunate enough to have decent teachers overall in my formative years. *shakes my head* I am so sorry to hear your teacher was so wretched.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:28 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

0o; I was fortunate enough to have decent teachers overall in my formative years. *shakes my head* I am so sorry to hear your teacher was so wretched.

meh, i turned out well enough. recently i have had the best teachers. although the best english teacher that i have ever had was forced to resign due to extenuating circumstances dealing with a van in the park with a student after dark.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:32 pm
Dr_lecter1988

meh, i turned out well enough. recently i have had the best teachers. although the best english teacher that i have ever had was forced to resign due to extenuating circumstances dealing with a van in the park with a student after dark.

^^* usually the best teachers don't get to stick around long enough for one reason or another. Something bad always seems to happen to good teachers....but that almost sounds like she brought it down upon herself sadly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:41 pm
lurichan

^^* usually the best teachers don't get to stick around long enough for one reason or another. Something bad always seems to happen to good teachers....but that almost sounds like she brought it down upon herself sadly.

story time!

She lived really close to a friendlest call him 1 of mine and another friend who we'll call two who lives close to 1. 2 couldnt go to a play that 1 wanted to go to and my teacher was going to the play at the school so she drove him to the play. they got there a little early and went to arbys to get some food. they would ahve parked in the school parking lot but she's paranoid sio they went to the park to eat. and it was after dark and the parks close at sundown. the cops drove by and got her for trespassing and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor and they didnt even warn him. it was FUBAR incarnate  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:44 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

story time!

She lived really close to a friendlest call him 1 of mine and another friend who we'll call two who lives close to 1. 2 couldnt go to a play that 1 wanted to go to and my teacher was going to the play at the school so she drove him to the play. they got there a little early and went to arbys to get some food. they would ahve parked in the school parking lot but she's paranoid sio they went to the park to eat. and it was after dark and the parks close at sundown. the cops drove by and got her for trespassing and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor and they didnt even warn him. it was FUBAR incarnate

Oh damn....that is just plain suckyness then. -_-* she was trying to be nice and got her career messed up instead. Poor lady then. Sad story really... Hey, you actually know what FUBAR Stands for? Hmm. Not many people do.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:46 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

story time!

Oh damn....that is just plain suckyness then. -_-* she was trying to be nice and got her career messed up instead. Poor lady then. Sad story really... Hey, you actually know what FUBAR Stands for? Hmm. Not many people do.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games