Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Ethermus Prime
Neko_Bast
Ethermus Prime
"My centers are so awesome, they can switch jobs with other Centers."

O_o .........Makes no sence.....

Five Centers. Intellect, Emotion, Movement, Instinct, Desire

Each with specific Functions. When they start doing each others jobs....one becomes unbalanced.

lol...I know what they are. I meen what they said makes no sence because of what you said....

I think I'm confusing myself... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:49 am
Neko_Bast

lol...I know what they are.

Sorry. I wasn't being impeccable with my word; and I made an Assumption Bad Ethermus!

Quote:
I meen what they said makes no sence because of what you said....

Try and explain your confusion? Which part where you confused at?  

Ethermus Prime

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 am
So, I have a subscription to a BTW newsletter from back when I was a trad witch.
This week we had an article about deities in traditional witchcraft. The gerneralizations and sweeping statements were amazing.

Apparantly, all trad witches are pantheists. But we do have a 'god and goddess representation' (ohh very traditional) known as the horned god of the wilds and diana, goddess of the moon.
We aren't polytheists and we certainly don't follow pantheons not connected to the british isles.

and:
Note #4. It is also very *important* to understand that no Trad Witch would ever follow Christianity in any manner. We view Christianity as intrinsically wrong and morally debased.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:27 pm
patch99329
So, I have a subscription to a BTW newsletter from back when I was a trad witch.
This week we had an article about deities in traditional witchcraft. The gerneralizations and sweeping statements were amazing.

Apparantly, all trad witches are pantheists. But we do have a 'god and goddess representation' (ohh very traditional) known as the horned god of the wilds and diana, goddess of the moon.
We aren't polytheists and we certainly don't follow pantheons not connected to the british isles.

and:
Note #4. It is also very *important* to understand that no Trad Witch would ever follow Christianity in any manner. We view Christianity as intrinsically wrong and morally debased.

rolleyes

I THINK IT'S SPELLED 'XTIANITY' MR. NEWSLETTER domokun domokun domokun  

Triste-chan

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 am
Any one who spells craft 'Crreayafth' should be on this list.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 pm
patch99329
Any one who spells craft 'Crreayafth' should be on this list.

Or needs to stop typing after that 5th shot of vodka. biggrin  

Sivirs

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 am
Spidermans wife
ShadowSharrow
Spidermans wife
I believe in the triple horned goddess.

Eh, excuse me but who or what is the triple horned goddess ?

the goddess, although because I am new, I spelt the wording wrong, sorry I belive in the horned god and the triple goddess, lol, that is what I meant to say, although my friend who is wiccan says the triple horned goddess, so yeah lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:54 am
"My Wiccan Thousand Year Old Ancestor Can Beat Up Your Wiccan Thousand Year Old Ancestor!! Mine has been practicing Wicca for thousands of years!!"  

MagickSlushii

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:09 pm
I saw someone, once upon a time, write

"myjk'l."

I think they have a geas against using vowels.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:13 pm
Spidermans wife

Think she's related to Eccentrica Gallumbits, the Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon 6?  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:15 pm
Morgandria
Spidermans wife

Think she's related to Eccentrica Gallumbits, the Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon 6?

If so it makes you wonder what exactly her worship entails and how much lube is needed, it would be one way to figure out if it is 4 or 5 miles...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 pm
I can tolerate a fair bit of universal-unilateralism... but I draw the line when I am told that someone is venerating Loki, in his guise as Coyote... Wile E. Coyote, to be specific.  

Fiddlers Green

Striga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:31 pm
Fiddlers Green
I can tolerate a fair bit of universal-unilateralism... but I draw the line when I am told that someone is venerating Loki, in his guise as Coyote... Wile E. Coyote, to be specific.

Wow. I just got a headache from trying to think of any reason why someone would try to venerate Wile E. Coyote. Maybe if you're a masochist...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:52 am
Striga
Wow. I just got a headache from trying to think of any reason why someone would try to venerate Wile E. Coyote. Maybe if you're a masochist...

Not for cunning... at least, not that I can tell.

I could see veneration for survivability, or tenacity, but not the things I've often heard most chiefly associated with Loki. sweatdrop  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:31 am
Fiddlers Green
~notes to hide her Buddy Christ next time Fiddler comes to town~  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games