Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:16 am
She pursed her lips a moment, watching Kazu stomp off without her. She waited, counted to five, then followed him, waving goodbye to Hiei and Akuro as she went. It didn't take her long to catch up to Kazuhiro. She walked behind him, hands in her pockets. "He is working on it, you know." She said finally, watching his back as she walked. "Most leads are dead ends, and the ones that aren't end up dead anyway." She moved and tapped his shadow. "There's also the issue that i can't get involved anytime the name Candyman comes up, because then it looks like I let my son run drugs under my nose for years and did nothing about it while i was working for the King." Yeah, she knew now. It hadn't taken long into the investigation to figure all that out. "So Hieis been working on it, and using Akuro when he can. I'm sorry you lost friends Kiddo, really." She stayed walking behind him. Waiting for him to either stop or talk to her.

Kana smiled, kissing her back and nodding. "Yeah, I think that'd be fun. Will Chess be alright?" She asked, pointing over her shoulder to him.

Isuna smiled awkwardly. "Well, Akuro and I are busy with work and stuff. Plus, we're still just boyfriend and girlfriend..." she admitted, trailing off a bit. She thought Akuro was going to seal the deal once before, but things had gotten crazy, and only just recently calmed down since the war. "Anywho, maybe someday." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 am
Kazu shifted as he kept walking and stopped listening to Neko. He turned his head slightly. “ I don’t deal drugs or run. I’m clean because all of you couldn’t ******** handle me. Because I was so much of a monster when Happy.” Snarling a little and gripping his arm thinking. “ so whoever the ******** Candyman is, it isn’t me. So lay off before you get Hurt, mother.” Kazu warmed, he try to keep his candy man life hidden very well, so Iaffrette wouldn’t clue in.

Kazu shifted and started shaking. “ he needs to try harder because the drug circling is dangerous, I’ve seen it used on people it’s not normal. It’s not what candyman makes it deadly. One hit kills a lower class demon.” He said. He was acting really off with the brew in his system, very different...” High Kazu was stronger then Sober Kazu.” He finally said. “ drunk Kazu is dark and angry.” He added. “ Sober Kazu is a stick in the ******** mud and only has Iaffrette going for him.”

Kidd glanced toward Chsss who was resting and nodded. “ He just needs to sleep more often with the two souls. His gonna be okay though.” Kidd explained and moved going to take Kanas hand. “ let’s go”

Ai blinked a bit and tilted her head. “ Daddy and Mommy weren’t really together when they had me. I was an accident. They happen! Daddy says I was an amazing miracle and saved his life...” Ai said with a smile. She didn’t know her father had cancer in his body and without magic would did, it’s was common knowledge for everyone but her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:00 am
Neko raised a brow. "Kazuhiro, none of that is true. You got sober for a lot of reasons. Not just for us." She pointed out. "And you have more than Iaffrette going for you, though i would hope you care about her enough to not need more than her as a reason to stay clean. You have the clinic, and your family. Patchwork that we are, we are still family." She frowned, not liking the direction the conversation was going.

"I'll tackle the drug thing if thats what you want. Your saying your not Candyman, fine. I'll dive head first into this and figure it out." She knew he was lying, but denial seemed to be the theme today. It was starting to get on her nerves. She wasn't a fan of drunk Kazu either.

Iaffrette, opened her pouch, pulling a bottle of something out and leaned back on Jen, applying the first aid cream to the bite as he skid to a stop. Kazu had stocked her bag with supplies before she left. She dropped the empty bottle and moved quickly, firing a flaming arrow at their target. "Three all together, hows your leg?"

Kana smiled and stood, following Kidd and taking her hand. "So, where to first?"

Isuna nodded, heading up the path back to the castle. "I think thats very true. Your dad would do anything for you." She smiled and looked up at the castle as they walked, curious as to what Hisa wanted to ask when he got back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:31 pm
Kazu stood there staring at Neko and out his hands up taking a few steps away from her and turning to leave after. “ ******** it, I’m out of here. Go do these jobs on your own. I’ll be at the pub. I’d rather get drunk and mope then get into this ******** conversation” He said turning to leave and walk away. Sober Kazuhiro was perfect, High kazu unstable and drunk Kazuhiro was just like his father. “ I’ll deal with this drug s**t myself, you just go play house with Hiei” He said dully leaving as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

He kicked a rock out of the way as he walked. He wasn’t sure what was setting him off or if he was fighting another relapse but he wasn’t in a great mood or mind set right now.

Jen shifted and stretched out his leg lightly before putting pressure down and yiped at Iaffrette before getting ready to go. He hated falling behind on hunts. He waited till she was ready and started to run again and glanced at her a few times before slowly down and looking around. The hound took a step backwards and his ears went back and snarled. Something seemed off in his books.

Kidd moved walking with Kana and tried to think. “ I can ask you down the market, I can show you the grave yard, the gardens. Whatever you want babe I will. But stay close to me. A puppet master would love to turn you into a doll” she warned.

Ai smiles a little and kept walking with Osuna toward medical before grabbing her hand. “ I think something is wrong with Dad.” She finally said. “ his been at the hospital more and more. His magic is weaker” she said and dropped her head to the side. “ I’m just worried..” she said with a frown.

Akuro was already in medical, waiting for Isuna.

Hiei was in the office working away. He looked stressed, angry and annoyed all in one little gothic looking ball.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 am
"Kazuhiro! Hey!" Neko frowned, growling a bit as she rubbed her head and watched him leave. She figured she should just give him space to cool off for a bit, frustrated with the outcome though. "********, now i really hot hit someone..." she muttered and turned, heading off to find the target.

Iaffrette shifted, sliding off Jen and readying her bow. She wanted to make sure he could move easier with his injury. On the back of her shoulder, her hell mark glowed, ready to used. "What is it?"

Kana thought for a moment. "Hmmm, the gardens sound cool." She looked around as they walked. "Where did you use to spend time when you were here?"

Isuna looked down, squeezing Ais hand a bit. "Have you asked your dad if anything was wrong?"" She asked, not sure what Hisa had told her. She knew the extent of Hisayuki's condition, she knew his cancer was aggressive though. "I'll give your dad an exam when he gets back okay?" She opened the door to medical, looking up at Akuro and smiling. "We have a guest for a couple days." She explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 am
Kazu glances back at Neko for a second before turning the corner and walking into one of the pubs. He sat at the bar and dropped a bag of coins down and started to drink. Once and awhile his eyes would wander. He could see many demons doing drugs and he wanted some too...so badly. He closed his eyes thinking of Iaffrette though.

The creature stumbled out, a half void creature just like Kazuhiro. He looked snake like with scales and the eyes. He tilted his head to the side and shifted. “ I mean no harm. My name is August. “ he said standing there. “ I was trying to grab my stuff and leave. The hunting parties don’t come this way often. Your hound as a keen nose.” he explained.

Jen shifted getting infront of Iaffrette and showing his teeth and staring at the void creature and snarled a few times.

Kidd started walking and came to anstop and shrugged. “ a cell normally, I did everything and anything to bring shame to my father so he eventually started to lock me up. But when I wasn’t there I was at the Dollhouse the pub or at the library reading magic books” she explained.

Ai moves walking with Isuna and nodded. “ I know it’s his cancer, I’m not stupid...I’ve read his files when Hiei has come to talk to him or leave money to pay for treatments.” Ai said. “ I just don’t understand why his magic is weaker” she did before smiling and running at Akuro. “ Uncle Akuro!” She said.

Akuro chuckled and smiled and picked her up with a spin. “ look at that, my favourite Witch! How long do we get to keep you for?” He asked with a smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:52 pm
Neko slipped into a shadow as she got close to the target. Fighting with Kazu always left her in a bad mood and frustrated. She never knew when and how hard to push him on certain subjects, and when he showed this side it reminded her too much of Able, and she usually ended up having to leave before saying something she regretted. She waited, hiding in the shadow of an alley and watched as her target stumbled out of a pub. As he drew closer she walked out calmly and stepped over to him, knife out, grabbing him by the shoulder and spinning him effortlessly, her blade finding his neck in one fluid motion. "Nothing personal..."

Iaffrette kept her arrow drawn back, eyes on the half Void creature, though her curiosity waz peaked. "August...you are a void creature?" She asked, not entirely sure what to call him. There wasn't a name for what Kazu was, and she hadn't seen anyone else like him before.

Kana chuckled. "Ah, so you had a thing for libraries before you met me. Is that where your librarian thing came from?" She joked.

Isuna smiled, walking over and putting the basket down on her table. "Hisa asked that we keep an eye on her for two days. Ges hot something to ask us when he gets back."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:53 pm
Kazu sat in the pub Neko was sitting outside of. He heard the sound of someone yelling about someone dying and smelt blood before turning back and going for a few more drinks. He was gonna ignore it, not show up at home and black out drunk the best he could.

He shifted a little and stared at another demon ding drugs beside him and he frowned. He wanted it so badly...it was right there...he could taste it.

Another demon shifted walking out and stumbled over the dead body and Neko. “ I’m out of here. Candyman is here” he mumbled wanting to leave.

August moved a little and touched his chest. “ Half void creature....I got void creature blood in me and yeah” he said and took a few steps back. “ I mean no harm, I will head into the void till the hunt is finish” he explained.

Kidd chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “ yeah just a little” she smiled walking with her down the road. “ I’ll take you for lunch and then give you the typical tour..”

Akuro smiled and spun the girl around him again. “ well I love watching my sweet Ai girl.” He said and put her down finally, “ how was work today?” Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:34 pm
Neko crouched wiping her blade clean and glaring up at the demon that came out complaining about Candyman. Putting her knife away she stood and dusted her hands off shaking her head and shoving her hands in her pockets before heading to collect on the bounty.

Iaffrette looked at Jen, not sure what to do here about August. "How did you become afflicted? And what do you do to fed?" She asked.

Kana grinned. "Sounds like a plan. Im enjoying this little demon world date. Its been a bit since you and I have done this. Both of us have been busy with work and what not." She leaned against her a bit. "This is a nice change of place."

Isuna smiled. "It was good, Ai helped me collect herbs and i have to sort and break them down. But first we need some lunch. How was filling in for Neko today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:19 pm
Akuro Dad there thinking about it and shrugged. “ It sucked, I hated it. I killed a sub lord. Hiei got angry with me, then he had some bad news come up so is in his office having his freak out” Akuro said and glanced to the side.

“ He has like six new bounties on his head. We really need to go security here. “ The vampire said.

Ai shifted and crossed her arms. “ Why does Hiei stsybking if he hates it so much?”

Hiei glances at his office and stood there before turning to leave, slamming the door behind him and turned to leave toward the door. He was gonna go blow off his own steam.

“ I used some sort of drug a few times and eventually it changed me.” August shifted and touched his mouth. “ Wild animals and anyone who dies on the hunt I eat there flame. At least one hunter or hunteress dies on a hunt” he explained.

Jen shifted and snarled before he pushed forward and took his human form and stood there staring at August, his hound face still on and half infront of Iaffrette. “ make haste halfer. Will shed no blood if you keep moving.” Jen warned. His voice dark and animalistic.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:02 am
Isuna blinked. "You killed a sublord?!" She asked, a bit worried of the ramifications. "Wheres Neko, can't she calm Hiei down?" She asked, moving to wash her hands off, motioning for Ai to do the same. "Nekos also the one to run security through...i think."

Neko stalked up the road, slamming the door open to the register office and walking over to slam the contract down on the counter. "Finished, pay me." She snapped.

Iaffrette nodded and slowly lowered her bow. "Lets go Jencho." Her hell mark stopped glowing, and she moved to walk sideways, away from August. He was right that at least one person died on the hunts. She wasn't planning on letting herself or Jen be it this time around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 am
Akuro looked toward Isuna and glanced away. “ I went into a blood frenzy. Just forgot to eat last few weeks and finally I snapped...at least I didn’t kill Hiei.” Akuro pointed out.

Ai moves to wash her hands and glanced at them. “ You don’t often frenzy, are you sure it was an accident or did someone trigger it sonyoud turn on the king?” Ai asked.

The demon chuckled and handed the coins and looked at her. “ Looks like your drunk son gave up and ditched you. You realize he is just like Able and you won’t be changing his fate? His gonna end up like his father, Neko. No matter what you do. That kids whole life is already written for him.” The bounty man said. “ Your King stopped in here looking for you and left. Better track him down before someone else does.”

Hiei was walking down the road, he had gone to look for Neko couldn’t find her so was leaving the capital to go on a castle job by himself. He moved putting his hands in his pocket and stayed on the dirt road and slowly hide his power so he wouldn’t stick out to much. He wanted a fight, he was craving it but he don’t want no lower class demons to be the one to find him. He wa heading to no man land where him being king didn’t matter.

Kazu moved and rubbed his nose a little and stood up. He turned to leave the pub and left a few small bags in place. ‘It’s just gonna give her a head rush, it won’t cause pain like the others’ He thought and rubbed his nose a little as he headed to his shop now.

Jen took a step back before turning back into anhound and pushed on Iaffrette to get on him. He barked and snarled for her to hurry, he didn’t like the feel from this guy.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:55 am
Isuna raised a brow. "You forgot to eat?" She asked, looking over at Akuro. Hearing Ais suggestion she blinked. "Ai, sometimes you are scary smart." She pointed out, smiling a bit and going to a cooler, pulling a blood bag out and handing it to Akuro. It was relatively fresh, she'd donated her own this time just the day before.

Neko glared heatedly at the demon, flipping him off and collecting her earnings before turning and heading back outside, looking around. 'Where are you Hot Stuff' she thought idly, trying to calm down and hoping the mind link was working.

Iaffrette watched August leave before turning and scratching Jens scruff. "Go ahead, I will fly above and get an idea of where the others are. I need to clear my head a moment." She stretched her wings out and jumped, flying upward, but keeping Jen in eyesight, and her bow at the ready. It was odd to see someone else like Kazuhiro. It raised questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 pm
Akuro moved taking the blood and started to drink and glanced to the side. " Yeah it's been awhile, I just kept forgetting I guess." He said ands miled. " Or she could be right and someone did something to me. Who knows." Akuro said.

" You just worked with my dad a few days ago and fed..." Ai pointed out and crossed her arms.

Hiei kept walking and moved lighting a smoke as he walked. ' Heading to no man land to do some stuff, aren't you having fun with Kazu?' He asked her back through there mind link and he rubbed his neck where the mate mark was feeling it tinge a bit, it did that often when they used the link he noticed.

Jen moved and nuzzled on Iaffrette before running under her and sniffing the area as he kept just under her on the ground. He would glance up a few times and then kept running.

Kazu moved walking into his shop and yawned before rubbing his face, he moved stumbling into his bed and laid there. His high was decent he had to admit, it was the first time he ever put anything up his nose but he knew it was safer then the injfections and he knew it wasn't going to effect IAffrette to much, beside maybe help her over focus...  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:06 am
Neko turned a corner and started in the direction of No Mans Land. 'No, he got in a mood, and i wasn't making it better. He split and I finished the contract. On my way to you now.' She filled him in and picked up the pace. She wanted the little extra time to clear her head rather then shadow travel.

Isuna looked over at Akuro, a bit confused. "Everything alright lately?" She asked, handing Ai a towel to dry her hands off. "You've been a bit scatter brained lately, are you sick?" She walked over, putting her hand against his forehead.

Iaffrette shook her head, hand holding her temple as she flew above Jencho. She had thought it was just seeing someone like Kazuhiro that had her feeling oddly, but this was different. Like an intense sort of tunnel vision. "What..." she blinked, shaking her head again to try and clear it.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games