Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 am
He smiled as his son grabbed his hand. Not being able to believe how soft his sons hands ere compared to his own. It was like silk touching sandstone in his mind. When Missy told her what was wrong and she told him to go talk with them he sighed and left the room. When he got to the main room and saw Curson knowing he was the one that brought it in he move to be in front of him. All she would be able to hear were shout as Curson was throw outside and then a few loud sounds that could have only been Grim's fist hitting something over and over again.

Zeltion moved out of Grim's way when he saw the look on his face. Then he closed the door behind Grim when followed Curson outside to ' talk to him'. " I figured that you wouldn't want to see what he does to you brother.", Zeltion said as he went into the kitchen to get something to drink. It was clear by the way he drank the water it had been a while since he drank something cold.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:28 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was enjoying seeing Caelon and Grim have some bonding time. Though when Grim left, Caelon stopped suckling. As he started to fuss a bit. Yet she started to move him to rub his back and burp him. Of course as she did this she was humming a bit, which calmed him down.

Cameron Stormwind

She saw a mad Grim and sighed. Now she started to clean up the demon blood. "I have seen it happen a few times. But it is what it is.", she said, and sighed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:35 am
After a while of ' talking' with Curson grim walked back into the house. " He will be needing some help. In five hours.", he said the them as he walked back to their room. Coming in slowly to make sure that he would not disturbed Caelon. Walking back to his chair he watched his son be burped.

Zeltion watched as Grim came back into the house and went to his and Lola's room. " Here let me help.", he said as he walked over to start helping her clean the demon blood off the floor.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:54 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was holding Caelon and smiling well looking up at Grim. Only to pat the bed for him to join her. "I think I did threaten to fix you. Cameron and Missy will remember better then me.", she said, only to yawn now. It was clear that she was still tired and the other women had helped her with her son.

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled when Zeltion helped her with cleaning up the blood. Though she blinked hearing what Grim said. Only to sigh and keep cleaning, until they were done.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:07 am
He sat down next to her in bed. But crossed his legs together in a way to protect what helped make their son. " Would you like me to take him for a bit so you can rest?", he asked. While it was so she could rest he also wanted to hold his son some more.

Once they were finished cleaning he looked to were Grim's and Lola's room was. " So...Do you maybe want to try and make one of those. You know after we get married?", he asked with a huge blush on his face. It was a honest question and not him trying to make a joke or embarrasses her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She carefully handed Grim their son. "Yes, but keep an eye on his diaper. It's been dry and clean for a while. So I'd recommend you go and ask Cameron or Missy to change it for you.", she said, only to yawn. With that she laid back down and closed her eyes. Soon enough she was in a light sleep and resting.

Cameron Stormwind

She was cleaning her hands when she heard this. Her face gone about red as her hair. And it took her a moment to find her voice again. "Well yes, I'd like to have a few kids.", she said shyly. Only to move over to him and grab his hand. Missy was resting in the main room. But it was mostly Cameron who had been up and down all night with Lola. Now she took Zeltion to her room and closed the door.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 pm
Grim was walking to go and be with Cameron and Zeltion so they could be near encase his son did make a mess in his diapers. When he saw them he smile and was about to ask them to help when they just went right past him into her room. With a raise eyebrow he turned to his son. " You Aunt and Uncle are weird aren't they?", he said needing to speak with some one.

Zeltion was blushing a bit but smiled as she said that. Thinking that she would want to eventually start a family with him made him happy. He was about to say something when she took him to her room. As she closed the door he looked at her with a raise eyebrow. " What are you doing?", he as confuse as to why she brought him in her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was resting and sleeping.

Cameron Stormwind

She put her hands on his waist. "You've been gone for eight days. And I want to spend some time with you.", she said, as she looked at him. Before she pulled back and laid down on the bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 pm
He was walking around the main room holding his son with a smile on his face. Though he stopped and realized something. " So what exactly am I supposed to do with you? Your mother didn't tell me.", he said as he looked down to Caelon. Not know what he was supposed to do with his son since she wasn't there to help made him a but nervous.

He was blushing as she put her hands on his waist. " Oh. Okay.", he managed to say as he walked over to her bed. Moving to lay down next to her he turned to her." So now what?" He asked wondering what they were going to do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Hmmm, maybe we can make out for a bit.", she said, well looking at him. Smiling she put her hand on his abs now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:43 pm
For now he was just walking around the main room holding Caelon. Glad that he hadn't started crying or anything like that.

He shivered as she placed her hand on his abs. Moving to give her a deep kiss he had it last for a long time. Only breaking it when both of them needed air. " I hope that was okay? Because I have miss this lips of yours. And were looking forward to touching them again.", he said with a bit of a happy smile on his face as he gave her lips a quick peck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:12 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She happily kissed him back and moaned when it ended. Now she grinned and returned the peck.

Caelon
Finally starts to cry after he gets a dirty diaper. But with Missy being in the main room, she told Grim where to put him. And showed him how to help with the diaper.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 am
As he started to cry he wondered what was wrong. Until he knew because of the smell. But thanks to Missy helping him he was able to change his diaper. " Thanks for you help Missy. I don't think I could have done it with out our help. And you. What have you been eating?", he joked as he talked to Caelon for the last parts.

He was relaxing as he laid on the bed. " So how was the first couple of days? It must not have been easy. Sorry we could be here to help.", he said as he was about to give her a kiss. But stopped to look at her room door when he heard Caelon crying. " Do we need to help them?" Asking as he started to sit up in the bed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:29 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to the crying stop and smiled. Before patting Zeltion's chest,"Lay back down. Missy was out there so she helped him more then likely.", she said, as she kept her own ear open.

Caelon
He stopped crying when his diaper was done being changed. Only to smile when his Father talked to him. Now Missy smiled and moved to toss firewood into the fireplace.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:20 pm
Now that he was all cleaned up Grim picked him up ans went to go sit in his chair with his son in his arms. " You are going to be a trouble maker when you get older I just know it. Just like your father and uncles.", he said with a smile as he gently touched the tip of his noise against Caelon's noise.

Hearing the baby stop crying he nodded to her as he laid back down. " Alright. Sorry I sometimes have a hard time calming down after a big mission. Especially like the one we just went on. Fair warning Curson and I might be a bit jumpy or on edge for a couple of days. Just wanted to tell you know.", he said as he tried to relax on the bed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces