Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:59 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

What's the main "bad guy team" in this Guild? Is it a new team, are the other teams still active?

I don't think there is a 'main' one, but all the teams are active, plus there are some that the members have created : ) Lol one of these days, we'll actually get a thread up to list and describe all the teams = v= ;; It's something we've been meaning to do from the get go, there have just always been other things that needed to be done sooner  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

What's the main "bad guy team" in this Guild? Is it a new team, are the other teams still active?

I don't think there is a 'main' one, but all the teams are active, plus there are some that the members have created : ) Lol one of these days, we'll actually get a thread up to list and describe all the teams = v= ;; It's something we've been meaning to do from the get go, there have just always been other things that needed to be done sooner

So Far I have this information:

Teams
Rocket - Mafia like
Aqua - Cult
Magma - Cult
Galactic - Rule the World
Plasma - Cult
Flare - destroy all people except for Flare members
Cipher - Steal Pokemon
Snagem - Steal Pokemon  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:55 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

So Far I have this information:

Teams
Rocket - Mafia like
Aqua - Cult
Magma - Cult
Galactic - Rule the World
Plasma - Cult
Flare - destroy all people except for Flare members
Cipher - Steal Pokemon
Snagem - Steal Pokemon

You forget the Mysterious Team Void!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:00 pm
Koukaze

From what game? Those are all Cannon teams  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:05 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze

Team Void is a guild group. Not much is known about them, except that they are far more ruthless than any other gang before them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:07 pm
Koukaze
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze

Team Void is a guild group. Not much is known about them, except that they are far more ruthless than any other gang before them

See that's what I asked Loon, if there was a villainous group for the guild and she didn't know. So that would be for the first part of my questions and the list of the others for the second.

Who runs team void? Are there certain rpers that run it?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:14 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze

See that's what I asked Loon, if there was a villainous group for the guild and she didn't know. So that would be for the first part of my questions and the list of the others for the second.

There are RP'ers in it. Specs has a character who is a former member of Team Void and I have a character who is still in Team Void tasked with hunting her down. As for an Rp'er who runs Team Void. I'm afraid not... Team Void is just as much a mystery as if Mew or Arceus is the one true God  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:30 pm
Koukaze
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze
Shadow - Dragon
Koukaze

There are RP'ers in it. Specs has a character who is a former member of Team Void and I have a character who is still in Team Void tasked with hunting her down. As for an Rp'er who runs Team Void. I'm afraid not... Team Void is just as much a mystery as if Mew or Arceus is the one true God

Or that they are the same. Well my newest character wants to lead a team so I will open the crack chat pub area in the OOC area and maybe start to bring the baddies together.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:39 pm
Shadow - Dragon

I don't think I actually did say I didn't know, I think I said we'd intended to make a thread dedicated to that, but never got to it :0 But of the ones I do know, there's the one Kou mentioned, Spectral's Team Void, I believe Wolkova has a "Neo Rocket", I have Team Imperium, and I think there are one or two others I'm not familiar with.

I'm not sure what Wolkova's Neo Rocket does... I think it's a revamped Team Rocket?
Quoting her here so she can clarify. I think (and she can correct me) that she also has another team that's from a region she made, that has a theme of 'cards' (ie Ace of Hearts, King of Diamonds, etc)

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Again, Spectral will have to confirm/clarify all this, but what I know of Team Void, if I understand right, is that they're greatly involved in the (genetic?) manipulation of pokemon and drug enhancement, and do a lot of testing and such to try and amplify physical strength and such.

Quoting so she can correct me/add on

SpectralEternity

As for Team Imperium, they work with psychics and are much more distant in their work, and typically work through mind control and similar matters. They get involved in as much as they can, and even reach out to work with other teams (though often, it's as much to learn more about their competition as it is to work towards some mutual benefit).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:45 pm
Too many questions, sorry. So as a bad guy does Warren, my new character, have to get it normally from the professor or is there a less than legal way to go about it?

For the horoscopes and other things I see multiple characters getting things. Does that mean that both characters could claim a Pokemon or only one at a time? I have a certain team in my mind for Warren so if he can't get it through the horoscope I can have Simon get a Pokemon or do they both get one? I've never had more than one character so I never needed to know this.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:54 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Too many questions, sorry. So as a bad guy does Warren, my new character, have to get it normally from the professor or is there a less than legal way to go about it?

For the horoscopes and other things I see multiple characters getting things. Does that mean that both characters could claim a Pokemon or only one at a time? I have a certain team in my mind for Warren so if he can't get it through the horoscope I can have Simon get a Pokemon or do they both get one? I've never had more than one character so I never needed to know this.

We've had people 'steal' their starters.

it's only one claim per rper. So, when you see multiple characters claiming things, it's usually split up like one character gets the pokemon, another character gets ____ item, and the berries go to another character.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:58 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

We've had people 'steal' their starters.

it's only one claim per rper. So, when you see multiple characters claiming things, it's usually split up like one character gets the pokemon, another character gets ____ item, and the berries go to another character.

Okay, great. I'll just start that next month so I don't confuse myself then. Thanks  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:25 pm
How do we know what layout shops are open/active? Looking at the last time a post was made it looks like only the first two shops have posted any time in this year but they are both sprite shops  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Loonamist

Shadow - Dragon

As far as timelines are concerned, I have Team Rocket. Avikna, my main character's father is the head of his division within Team Rocket. Basically he's an Executive in his own rights. He's focused primarily on pleasing Giovanni, but alternately he wants to ultimately take over the Rocket industry, or start his own "Team".

And the team from a region I made up is called Team Royale. Loon's right in that they're named like a deck of cards. With 14 members total. Ace-1o the face cards and the Joker. They're lead by the King of Spades, who's goal is to obtain as much power as he can to overthrow his sister/Niece and claim the throne of Amarantha. (The region I made up.)

I'm currently Rping as the Ace of Diamonds, Adolph.

o uob  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:33 pm
Shadow - Dragon
How do we know what layout shops are open/active? Looking at the last time a post was made it looks like only the first two shops have posted any time in this year but they are both sprite shops

Safe bet, just ask the thread creator. I'm sure if they're not accepting requests right now they'll tell you.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games