Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned. One second they were in the first house and then the next they were in a different house. Looking out a window one could see mountain tops. Looking around the walls were wooden logs."This house isn't bigger but I figure it is more remote."He wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:40 am
Abigail Smith

Abigail stayed curled up to Damian for most of the day. Of course this was in the log cabin that they got to earlier. She had her mind blown away from him using positions that she never knew was possible. Yet she was still a bit subconscious about her weight. Just not nearly as bad, since between the normal work outs and the 'bed room work outs' she was actually loosing.a bit of her weight.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:26 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke up a few hours later. He still had Abigail in his arms."Good morning Abigail. It is morning right. I lost track of time earlier."He leaned closer and kissed her cheek. One arm was on her waist and the other he had under her head so she could use it like a pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 am
Abigail Smith

She was awake a few minutes before he was. Though she was on her side with her back to him. After he kissed her cheek she rolled over to face him; since this time she had her back to him. Now she moved her head to his chest and looked at him. "Hmmm, I don't know what time zone we're in. And I know it was morning in Oklahoma when we left.", she said before yawning. Finally feeling her fangs start to come out. She was aware of her hunger for blood was coming about.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about where he had brought them."We are still in the northern hemisphere. I think this is a cabin in Canada. Maybe Washington.
I didn't really think about where I was taking us. I had my mind preoccupied with...other things."
He noticed that her fangs were starting to come out."I take it you are hungry."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Abigail Smith

She thought about what he said before rolling her eyes as he asked if she was hungry."Oh, no not one bit. I only did it cause I thought I looked sexy.", she sassed her own fiance. As she was of course hungry for blood. But they didn't know of how stressful the day was going to be.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked at her sass."You were already sexy Abigail."He then got up and went to the small kitchenette. When he got to the refrigerator he got a packet of blood."Well then this might help your hunger."He then approached her and handed the packet to Abigail.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:59 am
Abigail Smith

She stayed in the bed and smiled as he gave her a blood packet. Though she was grinning from him calling her sexy. Though part way through their lazy day she felt pain in her abs and gone to the bathroom. Before she noticed that she was bleeding a and having contractions, basically. She was in the middle of panicking now. Knowing that this meant some point when they had their fun, she had gotten pregnant.

"Damian, I need help.", she called from the bathroom. Though she was trying to keep fear from her tone, but that didn't happen. Fear crept in before the panicking started to settle in. When he'd look into her eyes, he see fear. Yet she didn't know if he picked up what was happening to her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:37 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was relaxing on the bed when he heard Abigail call. He noted the fear in her voice and he was instantly near her. Seeing her eyes he knew that he was right in hurrying."What's wrong Abigail?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am
Abigail Smith

She was still on the towel but with a towel on her lap. Tears filled her eyes and said she,"I am having a miscarriage... I thought my old birth control was messing with my body. Since it takes a few months for the body to purge.", she said. But if she knew anything, it was under the three month mark. Though now she was wearing a baggy men's shirt and shorts were summoned onto the counter. Of course she hadn't shown any real 'signs of pregnancy' either. Yet it had been about 12 days or so since, they started to share a bed in that manner.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian froze when he heard miscarriage. He looked lost at this moment."You are telling me that we might have had a child on the way."A tear started to form in his eyes before he he growled. The next moment there were two Damian's in the room."I need to do something."One of the Damian's disappeared. The other stood by Abigail and placed a hand on her shoulder.

On Olympus Zeus was speaking to Hera."Listen I only looked at that woman. Nothing else was going to happen."Hera huffed and rolled her eyes."You always say that. You never mean what you say."She glared at him."Now I know you are upset but do the clouds need to be thundering."Zeus looked at her like he didn't know what she was talking about. He then looked to the clouds and saw they were dark black. And the thunder was raging. One thing he immediately noticed that the lightning was a deep crimson red. After looking at that he noticed the lightning was striking Olympus and causing fires."That's enough.
You can calm down."
Zeus looked to Hera."It isn't me doing this."Zeus heard the doors to the throne room open. The fates ran into the room looking frightened."What's wrong. What is going on."Atropos spoke up."I believe we have angered someone."Zeus was about to ask who when the door slammed open and shattered both the walls and the doors themselves. The shadows darkened immediately. They shadows started slithering towards the group. Then in the shadows of the doorway two eyes glowing white appeared. Damian stepped out of the shadows and stalked forward. He was snarling. Zeus took a few steps back."Oh."Damian was glaring murderously."I want the head of Atropos."Zeus looked to the fates and then said."What has she done to you."Damian still had his eyes on Atropos."She has taken an unborn childs life. My unborn child."Zeus paled and started to take more steps back as Damian kept approaching.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 pm
Abigail Smith

She saw him freeze and the tear form in one of his eyes. Only to notice they were back at the house, in their normal bed. Of course she grabbed onto the one Damian's hand and held it. Now she was trying to calm down and closed her eyes. Before she was ignoring the pain best as she could. Yet she finally focused on Astral Projecting and she appeared in front of the Gods, Goddess, and Fates, with her Fiance. She was an image of herself under a blanket with baggy shirt.

"Please, allow the child to come back. If I'm not to birth it, please allow Hades to let us see it. Though that's if Damian agrees to it. But it'd be on the terms of, the child would have to be brought up by one of our most trusted friends.",
she said well everyone could hear her, as she was tear stained.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian who's eyes were still glowing turned and looked to the astral projection of Abigail."You don't need to ask them for anything Abigail. If I have to I will rip and tear my way through any and every pantheon to get the soul of our child back."He sighed and then his eyes stopped glowing.

Zeus glanced back to the fates and then said."Look I don't know.If the child can return but I think allowing you to see them in Hades domain would not be hard. Maybe the child can be given another chance at life after a year or two."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:43 pm
Abigail Smith

She gasped in her Astral form before it faded out. Of course she heard Zeus but was focusing on trying not to cry, as much. Once she knew that she was back in the bed, and no longer projecting. Now she started to cry and clutch at the sheets. As she groaned and laid there. Not noticing the layer of sweat that had formed onto her skin.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed again. The one that was still at the house sat on the bed next to Abigail and placed a hand on her shoulder. The Damian on Olympus continued to glare at the fates."You know that I will not let this be. I will find a way to bring this child back."He then merged with the other Damian and was back at the house.

Zeus immediately turned at started speaking to the fates."Why did you chose to antagonize him. He could have ripped the place apart and slaughtered us all."The fates seemed upset."You know that we don't always have control of our powers. We don't always see the life of the thread we are cutting."Zeus glared at them. He then dismissed them. A little bit later he was in a conversation."Hades I need favor."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games