Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm
techabyte
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 07-28-2017-1725
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Roleplaying, Display, and Contest Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and IC/OOC roleplaying ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Jim into RP contests so long as his personality does not deviate from what is already established.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Jim in their teepee. His starting stats are to be transferred over from techabyte's teepee to Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's.

Traditonal Breeding
- All of Jim's traditional breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogate for Jim and Spock.
- Traditional breedings will follow an alternating breeding rights pattern, starting with techabyte getting Jim's first breeding.

Spirit Breeding
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to all spirit breedings with Spock.
- In the event Jim is involved in a spirit breeding not involving Spock, it will follow the alternating breeding rights pattern mentioned in the Traditional Breeding section.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to enter Jim into wishing stars for a miracle baby with Spock.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full rights to attempt to custom mock children between Jim and Spock.

Life Altering Decisions
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko understands that Jim is lifemated to Spock, and that agreement is not to be broken.
- All major plots and life altering decisions (bonding to a familiar, skinwalkering, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners.

Ownersip Rights
- techabyte's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko may give up her ownership portion to techabyte but cannot transfer it to someone else without techabyte's permission.

Agreed!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:33 pm
Malikztiah Ankhwave and stormflower.

I am giving co-ownership of Sami, the Samurott cosplay from the Pokesoq event to stormflower.

We have equal rights to display her in Sig and teepees.
We share equal rights to breedings (They shall swap back and forth between us. ie I use one, and then storm has full basket rights for the next breeding, then myself, and so forth)
Should Sami be Lifemated, or enter heavy, life-changing plots, it will need to be agreed on by both of us.

Malikztiah Ankhwave has full power to revoke the co-ownership for any reason in the future.  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:59 pm
I, Divena, agree to co-own Fialová Můra with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 pm
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Fialová Můra with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings
h.

Sure  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 pm
Malikztiah Ankhwave
Malikztiah Ankhwave and stormflower.

I am giving co-ownership of Sami, the Samurott cosplay from the Pokesoq event to stormflower.

We have equal rights to display her in Sig and teepees.
We share equal rights to breedings (They shall swap back and forth between us. ie I use one, and then storm has full basket rights for the next breeding, then myself, and so forth)
Should Sami be Lifemated, or enter heavy, life-changing plots, it will need to be agreed on by both of us.

Malikztiah Ankhwave has full power to revoke the co-ownership for any reason in the future.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 am
As me or my sisters are absolutely not active on Gaia anymore I would like to give our Soquili new homes. I have full right on their Soquilis too do so.

I give full ownership of the Soquili and his/her familiar to the person and all the rights in breeding.
My request is just for them to keep breeding agreement already made (or discuss with mate about breaking it) and to send me the pictures of basket, foal and grow up and their babies descendant if they get because I love to see the arts smile

As photobucket need to be paid for 3rd party hosting now I will send all the art requested by mail smile
All information regarding rp, mating, breeding ... can be found here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20155985

I, Yoko Lorako give full right to the following Soquili to Revolutionary Roniel
Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

I give full right to the following Soquili to Kira of Flames
Rowtag
and give her full right to choose a new owner for Quanah

I give full right to the following Soquili to Valdmir Talamore
Starla
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Wabon

I give full right to the following Soquili to Nisshou H
Aeris
Spinel Sun
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Tamara

I give full right to the following Soquili to Caitlyn Hellstorm
Ruby Moon
Fallon

I give full right to the following Soquili to Infinities
Hedwig
and give her full right to choose a new owner for Thémis  

yoko lorako

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 am
yoko lorako
As me or my sisters are absolutely not active on Gaia anymore I would like to give our Soquili new homes. I have full right on their Soquilis too do so.

I give full ownership of the Soquili and his/her familiar to the person and all the rights in breeding.
My request is just for them to keep breeding agreement already made (or discuss with mate about breaking it) and to send me the pictures of basket, foal and grow up and their babies descendant if they get because I love to see the arts smile

As photobucket need to be paid for 3rd party hosting now I will send all the art requested by mail smile
All information regarding rp, mating, breeding ... can be found here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20155985

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

I agree *hugs tightly* keep in touch, sweetie  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 am
yoko lorako

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

I agree! Thank you so much Lorako! *snugs* And don't worry I'll find a good home for Tamara!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 am
yoko lorako

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

Thank you so much, dear <3 I'll find a good home for Thémis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 am
yoko lorako

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

I agree! Thank you Lorako, and I promise to find a great home for Quanah. *hugs tight*  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:10 pm
yoko lorako

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:44 pm
Solgaleo

Original Co-Owners:Velvetvixe || Trinkuh || IvoryRyu.20

Cert Rights
- VelvetVixie || Trinkuh agree that IvoryRyu.20 will be in charge of Solgaleo's certing information, and any updates that it may require in the future.

- VelvetVixie || Trinkuh || IvoryRyu.20 owners have full display/sig rights.
Until the agreement of ownership transfer is completed to succession.

- IvoryRyu.20 maintains the right to enter Sogaleo, into RP with anything faling into a sub category of this.

- IvoryRyu.20 maintains the right to display and host stats for Solgaleo in their teepee. His starting stats will be determined by IvoryRyu.20

Traditonal Breedings
- Trinkuh is seeking first pick from the two litters of her choice.

Mock Breedings
- VelvetVixie is seeking 2 Mock breedings of her choice .

Ownersip Rights
- Once Trinkuh has recieved the two offspring of her choosing she agrees to transfer her portion of the Co-ownership rights over to IvoryRyu.20

- Once VelvetVixie has received the offspring of her choosing she agrees to transfer her portion of the Co-ownership rights over to IvoryRyu.20

-Once all of the agreed upon requirements are met Trinkuh & Velvetvixie competely agree to transfer all Ownership Rights to IvoryRyu.20.

I am proxying for my main account Velvetvixie on this my mule account until the 14 day temp ban is lifted from my main account which woud be around the 10th/11th of august

IvoryRyu.20
trinkuh

PandorasRealm

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 pm
PandorasRealm
Solgaleo

Cert Rights
- VelvetVixie || Trinkuh agree that IvoryRyu.20 will be in charge of Solgaleo's certing information, and any updates that it may require in the future.

- IvoryRyu.20 maintains the right to enter Sogaleo, into RP with anything faling into a sub category of this.

- IvoryRyu.20 maintains the right to display and host stats for Solgaleo in their teepee. His starting stats will be determined by IvoryRyu.20

Traditonal Breedings

Mock Breedings

Ownersip Rights
- Once Trinkuh has recieved the two offspring of her choosing she agrees to transfer her portion of the Co-ownership rights over to IvoryRyu.20

- Once VelvetVixie has received the offspring of her choosing she agrees to transfer her portion of the Co-ownership rights over to IvoryRyu.20

-Once all of the agreed upon requirements are met Trinkuh & Velvetvixie competely agree to transfer all Ownership Rights to IvoryRyu.20.

I am proxying for my main account Velvetvixie on this my mule account until the 14 day temp ban is lifted from my main account which woud be around the 10th/11th of august

Looks long but I agree nods thanks you guys

IvoryRyu.20
trinkuh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:59 pm
PandorasRealm
Solgaleo

Cert Rights

Traditonal Breedings

Mock Breedings

Ownersip Rights

IvoryRyu.20
trinkuh

agree  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 am
Nisshou H
yoko lorako

Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

Rowtag

Starla

Aeris
Spinel Sun

Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

I agree! Thank you so much Lorako! *snugs* And don't worry I'll find a good home for Tamara!

As per this agreement I have found an owner for Lorako's pony Tamara.
As of this moment full ownership of Tamara will go to Leena-chan!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games