Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 pm
*turns to look when he hears Leko yelling after him. Seeing that she doesn't seem to be affected by the suddenly appearing staff member, he slowly makes his way back, but still eyes the staff person suspiciously*

Animal care isn't really my area of expertise here sweatdrop , but I can at least show you where the pet area is. This way, please.
*guides the two around the construction/haunted house area over to the fenced off area designated for pets*
Both the main pool and the pet pool have been closed for the cold weather, but they're still open to treat animals and everything.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:50 pm
*clenches the bottle with both hands*
alright....
*leads the way after the staff member nervously continually looks and the limp-ish Kakkosen*
*Gets the the clinic area and reluctantly fills out paperwork in Ayami's name to turn Kakkosen over for evaluation.*
What? I'm not a legal resident... technically...
*waves with a little mini finger bend as they cart the little tyke away.*
Okay we can go now... User Image They'll call the bar with news...
Unless... you need anything while we're here? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm
*shakes his head*
No way... I want to get out of here as soon as possible. There might be.... *looks around suspiciously, then leans closer to Leko, speaking in a low voice* ... ponies *shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 pm
Ponies? User Image And you said I was creeping YOU out...
*Opens the portal*
I'll let you walk yourself through this time wink
See you on the other side

*Looks at him in a crazy way then disappears into the portal back to MW*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 am
*wakes up with a start* Huh? Where? Oh. sweatdrop *sleepily walks home*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm
*walks through the haunted house, scaring several of the staff members who don't recognize him with the black paint on his skin. After one of them actually runs away from him, sweatdrop he reluctantly heads over to the pet spa. Seeing a frightened-looking grunny sitting on the floor in the middle of one of the rooms, he flies in and sniffs at her. Recognizing her as Kakkosen, he reassures her and lays down next to her with one wing covering her protectively. Soon, the two of them are sleeping.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am
Bonnie sighs despondently as she walks through the autumn streets. Not a single Trick or Treater yet and she had so many good Tricks planned. She decided to head over to Aqua Springs to see if they had had any Trick or Treators.

When she arrived the place looked way more spooky than normal and quite deserted. Bonnie decided to go visit the pet spa and play with the animals while she waited for Kitts or maybe Amy (Was she back yet?) to show up. There weren’t any animals in the main area so she poked around. Finally she found a dragon with black paint on it wrapped around a frightened grunny. The grunny seemed more reassured by the dragon so what was wrong?

Bonnie approached and got a good look at the dragon. “Velcore? Is that you? Why are ye covered in paint?” She shook her head, “Neverye mind, more important business.” She approached the grunny and began examining it as she spoke gently to it. She finished her examination. “Well little grunny, looks like something pressed down on ye quite hard didn’t it? But dinna worry, all you need is a painkiller and a muscle relaxant to restore yer natural flexibility. After that, a good day of rest will let those abused muscles heal.”

Bonnie began looking around for a medical chart, trying to find out what treatment had already occurred. She didn’t find one. “Velcore, do ye know if treatment has started for this little grunny? I shouldn’t want to interfere if another doc has already begun treatment.”  
damecharlie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 am
*lopes into Aqua Springs, Saber close on his heels. Stops at the front desk, holding out his pail* TRICK OR TREAT!!!

*waits for a trick or a treat ^_^*

YAY!!! A TREAT! *he squeals as a snickers bar is dropped into his pail* Thank you!!! crying

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:01 am
*wanders in behind the wolf and hold out her hat*
Trick or treat whee
Ooh chocolate! heart
*not having anywhere to put her chocolate she eats it on the way out returning her hat to her head*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 am
*laughs then throws a clawed fist into the air, almost spilling fries* Onward to the race tracks!! *scurries out of Aqua Springs*  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:53 pm
-walks in slowly, looking around at the decorations. Since she'd never been there, she had no idea where to go or what the place was all about. Seeing a couple of staff members by a sitting area folding towels, she briskly walks over and holds her pail out-

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted  
damecharlie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 pm
Yay! You got candy! ^_^ Trick or treat! *holds out his pail as well*

Yay!! I got candy too! *squees and places it in his pail, quickly following after his woman like a puppy*

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm
Hello, Bonnie. I am painted for Halloween. *nods* I think Kakkosen was just given some painkillers. She was scared by being in a new place with strangers, so I am staying with her. She seems to be resting better now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 pm
Amy walked into AS with a bright smile on her face and a shoulder bag draped around her shoulders. She and Karrie were going trick or treating tonight! Sure, they were a couple days late, but it didn't matter! Candy was still being offered.

Amy had seen the haunted house set up before and she loved it, but she was still surprised when she walked in and saw everything. It was just so cool!

"Man! This haunted house is awesome. I LOVE Kits' idea!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm
*walks up behind Amy* It does look great. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun with it too.

*reaches up to adjust his mask, then walks up to one of the staff members* Trick or treat!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games