Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 pm
"But, Bomani..." Chione replied. "I treated you as a servant then. That isn't right..." She felt awful, since she had treated her husband like any other servant she had come into contact with, though she had been told she had been too familiar with those who worked for her family.

((I'm going to have to disappear for a bit again.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm
"No, you treated me as a human being." Bomani said with a smile. It was true: never did she give him ridiculous orders, or berate him, or yell at him, or whip him, or anything. "When were you ever bad to me...when did you ever order me around, or threaten punishment if I didn't do anything? You were kind to all the servants...even to me." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Chione gave his question some thought, and tried to see his point of view. Looking into the eyes of her husband she saw that he was telling the truth. "Well..." She said, trying to think of an answer, but unable to come up with one. "Still, today is your day, and you can have anything you want." She said, changing the mood now that they were close to the market.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:57 am
Bomani chuckled and kissed her lovingly on the lips, then took her hand. "For the moment, I already have what I want." he said, looking at her with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Chione couldn't help but blush. "You're making this harder for me." She joked. "You have given me something to remember you by, no matter where I am. Now it's my turn to do so in return." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 am
"I know...if I see something, I'll ask for it." Bomani said with a bright smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Chione then began to lead him, holding his hand. "Good, because I want to give you something, too." She said cheerily as they entered the market. Walking by her husband's side, her fingers laced with his, she had a sense of déjà vu. It was like the time when they had snuck out of the palace, but this time they were free to do what they pleased. The smells of the market were different, as well as the sights and sounds. Still, Chione tried to keep her eyes opened for anything she can give Bomani...and some fruits for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:05 am
Bomani smiled, walking along with his new wife. He spotted a stall ahead and headed over to it. There were wood carvings there, of many things. He picked up a wooden statue of an animal from some far off land, a goat. To him it looked rather interesting, and he smiled. The worksmanship was incredible. "Do you mind?" he asked Chione with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:51 pm
Chione laughed a little, surprised that he had chosen the small wooden statue of all the things there. "No, of course not." She chuckled, reaching for the small sack around her waist to pay for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm
"Thank you." Bomani said, kissing her on the cheek. It seemed a little odd, but because of his new job as a carpenter, he had a new appreciation for woodworking, and he found the statue to be beautiful. He smiled when she paid for it, and placed it in his pocket. "Shall we go on?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 pm
"Sure." Chione replied, taking Bomani's hand again and continuing to walk. "Is there anything else you would like to do today...other than your foot massage?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:59 pm
"Not really." Bomani said with a smile, walking along with her. "Let's just walk a bit." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Chione nodded. "Alright then." She said softly. As she walked with him she remembered how last time he had spoke of wanting a wife, and how much it had affected her. Now, he had changed her life forever, his wife for the rest of their lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 pm
They walked for a good long while, Bomani taking a long, arcing route back toward the path that led to their house. It was getting to be the afternoon by the time they arrived. "That was fun." he said with a smile, ejoying spending time with his wife...a woman who he never though he'd be able to call that, because of her status.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Chione had enjoyed the sites of the peaceful village they lived in. "Yes, it was." She agreed, looking briefly at the ocean. Entering the house she looked to him. "Would you like your massage now?" She asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games