Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:06 pm
"Evie..." Iago said, realizing what she'd done. She'd given up all her money on him. He looked her in the eye and smiled. "Thank you." he said softly. This pendant would mean a lot to him, especially considering what she did to give it to him. He slipped it over his head, looking at the beautiful colouring of the opal, a warm, dark orange flecked with brighter orange colours.
He smiled at Evie again, kissing her softly on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:23 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and kissed Iago on the cheek as well. She would give up everything for him if he asked it of her. Money didn't mean that much...not if it meant that Iago would be happy.

"Of course my love. I would do anything for you." She smiled brightly and slipped her hand into his.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm
Iago smiled back at her and headed out down the market, toward the bard, wondering what stories he had to tell.
He knew Evie would do anything for him, and he loved that...he just wished it hadn't cost her all her money to do it. Oh well. If Ranon could help them, she'd have more money than she knew what to do with.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie walked alongside her Iago and wondered where they were headed now. She saw the bard ahead, telling his stories to a crowd and she smiled happily. The man was a wizard of words. Evie didn't speak when they neared him, she merely stood close to her lover, head rested against his shoulder.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:54 am
Iago moved his hand out of hers and slipped it around her waist, then leaned his own head to rest against hers while he listened to the man's stories from a far away kingdom. He could smell the flower in Evie's hair, it's scent mixing with hers, the indescribably scent that just belonged to Evie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:31 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when he rested his head against hers. She decided to turn to him a bit more, it was comfortable that way. Her hands rested on his chest and her head laid on his chest as well. The bard painted a story that she could almost see in her mind. What if she were a Princess and Iago was her brave knight? The fantasy made Evie smile but she said nothing.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:39 pm
After the bard was done his story, Iago looked down at Evie, smiling. He kissed the top of her head gently. "Did you like the story?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"It was....descriptive." Evie kept the secret to herself and wrapped her arms around Iago's torso in a hug. Her head still rested comfortably on his chest, her eyes closed.

"I imagined you as a courageous, brave knight coming to my rescue." She smiled, her eyes still closed as if she was still lost in her fantasy.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:12 pm
Iago smiled at her fantasy, leaning closer to whisper into her ear. "In your fantasy, does your brave knight come and do this?" he whispered, wrapping his arms tightly around her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:40 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shivered at Iago's voice. It was so sweet and soft but teasing as well when he had asked her what her knight did. Her eyes fluttered slightly, Iago's arms had tightened around her and she smiled happily. Since he was holding her tightly, Evie leaned back a little in his arms so that she could better see his face.

"He....might end up behaving like this." Evie whispered in return, hands bunched into the material of his shirt.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:05 am
"And did your brave knight tell you you're beautiful?" Iago whispered. He didn't care who was watching right now. He leaned a little closer, eyes locked into hers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's eyes never moved away from Iago's and neither was he. The couple gazed intently at each other while the world moved around them, encasing themselves in their own little world. When Iago had leaned a little closer to her, it became difficult to resist closing the distance and kissing himrihht there...but she fought through the temptation.

"He has told me this before....though I still do not believe him when he does." Evie whispered back.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:26 pm
"It's true." Iago said softly. "While you may not believe it, what he says is the truth...you are very beautiful, Evie." he said sincerely. Unlike at the cabin, there was a large mirror in their room, meaning she could see herself later, and see how beautiful she was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt herself blushing gently as he complimented her. He was always telling her she was beautiful...though she didn't believe it.

"Well....this knight is very sweet." Evie smiled and kissed Iago softly on his lips.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 pm
"And better yet...this knight doesn't need to exist in fantasy." Iago said softly, leaning down to kiss her again, tender and soft, on the lips. Despite the few people that were looking, he held the kiss for a long time, pulling away slowly.

[I've got a new RP, in my sig, if you wanna check it out biggrin ]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces