Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:11 pm
*Ann emerges from one of the rows of bookshelves and scares the wits outta Alicia Elf, who screams*

"Sorry, been napping here for ages," she blearily rubs her eyes and cobwebs off her robes and takes out a feather duster, "Oh bugger, it's all dusty here." *starts dusting the place*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 am
*Goes over to the section on plants and looks up daisies, then sits down at a deserted aisle in the plants section and carefully studies her plant* Well. Looks like most other plants. A little sunlight. A little water. Just the same. *Begins reading through the text*  

Selene_Death_Dealear

Roscrea Tralee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 pm
*peeks around a corner*

Library...check. Now off to find the bathrooms...

*scampers away*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:45 am
Miss Love Tantei
*Ann emerges from one of the rows of bookshelves and scares the wits outta Alicia Elf, who screams*

"Sorry, been napping here for ages," she blearily rubs her eyes and cobwebs off her robes and takes out a feather duster, "Oh bugger, it's all dusty here." *starts dusting the place*
*alicia elf recovers from her shock and hastily regains her composure*

Pardon me miss. I is not knowing anyone is being here. I is sorry for waking you. You not having to help dust miss. Tis very kind  

IceeWitch

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:20 am
IceeWitch
Miss Love Tantei

*alicia elf recovers from her shock and hastily regains her composure*

Pardon me miss. I is not knowing anyone is being here. I is sorry for waking you. You not having to help dust miss. Tis very kind

It's okay, I needed to wake up anyways. I love to dust heart *dusts counters and bookshelves, while singing a song*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm
*alicia is shocked once more, but sighs deeply*

If it is what miss like

*she joins in with Ann in the song*  

IceeWitch

Love Minanna

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 pm
*Mione looks around on the shelfs* Ahh there is it! (*whispering*) *Pulls Hogwarts: A History off the shelf and walks to check it out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:39 pm
IceeWitch

If it is what miss like

*sings* Working in the Library, oOoOo, the library... *tune to the Car Wash*

Ann finishes dusting and takes out her wand. She goes on to sort out books that were let out of their shelves.

Miss Love Tantei

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Miss Love Tantei
IceeWitch

If it is what miss like

*sings* Working in the Library, oOoOo, the library... *tune to the Car Wash*

Ann finishes dusting and takes out her wand. She goes on to sort out books that were let out of their shelves.

*alicia elf looks at the headmistress admiringly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:33 am
Angil climbs a shelf and starts looking through the books.
"Damnit, it was here...where is it???"

Angilwingz

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:50 pm
Quietly walks around, searching for a copy of A History of Magic. "Aha. Here it is!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 am
Ann waltzes into the Library in search of Defense Books to plan lessons. *whistles while searching*  

Miss Love Tantei

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:44 am
Llenlleawg came into the libray and looked around at all the books. "Where to start?" He asked himself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:19 am
Dangit. I can't remember the book I wanted to check out. *Mione randomly wonders the shelves for familar book titles*  

Love Minanna

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Llenllewag came in and looked through the books "There's got to be something about controlling animegus..."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games