Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:47 pm
lokerruff
i love macdonalds mrgreen

I used to...
now I'm just in love with their fries...
if they ever change their fries...
sweatdrop
well...let's just say they'd loose a lot of business...
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:41 pm
I'm not entierly sure why I'm posting this here...I just want to make sure everyone reads it...
It may be deleted whenever...

Katie's Open Letter to the Guild and it's Mods:

We have bearly a week to be ready for the start of term!!!
The following will happen with or with out the approval or help of o0Pinkie0o or the other mods. And if there are any problems with me taking such measures, I'll freely resign from my crew-status, the guild, and gaia itself, leaving all my valubles and possible even the H.Monthly to a trusted member...

• Since no one seems to care about hireing teachers, I've done it (see quote below)
  • if I do not receive the key to the sorting hat quiz from Ruby by tuseday, I'll be making my own and opening the hat on Wednesday for a last minute sorting that will last untill midnight (pst) on the the 23rd

• as I will be very busy this week with the H.Monthly, which will come out as scheduled, it would be nice if someone would help me make a new test, if needed (any interested can PM me)

• The Hogwarts Express will be, sadly, re-made, and opened on the 22nd and then closed on the 23rd...

• don't worry, I'll keep all my info on Hope and she will be making a re-appearance to the guild on this next trip as she did in September

• The Beggining feast will be held on the 24th, when class rooms and common rooms will open, and will held in the Great Hall.

• random school items will be given away by myself (and maybe one or two volunteers) to those who attend the opening feast. Since Fright Week is due to begin on that very same day, school robes will not be required...
    • donations to buy such school items will not be needed...your money will be better traded with AngilWingz to support Fright Week, or better yet stop by this thread and buy yourself some raffle tickets, or this place, and enter yourself in the costume contest

• The Duelling Club will be accepting applications to be a Duelling Instructor the entire first week of school and will open to the students on November first. (see the Duelling Club for more info...
  • The Marauders Map is currently under hiatus, and will be up and running as soon as things die down, sorry for the inconvenience, but the Map Makers are currently having difficulties...
  • the school calendars are also currently on hiatus, since I've had no time to work on them and they are estimated to be done about 2 weeks after term begins...again, sorry for the inconveinece...I'm not wonder woman y'know...

And now, I' posted this about teachers (one of the most important and negelected issues to be fixed before term begins) in the the Staff room...it says who I deem employed and what those who were not employed must do in order to make me think they should be...
from the Staff Room, Katie

HELLO!?!?
We need to pick out teachers!!!
As a matter of fact...
I now say that they are all hiered...
I'm take this privledge due to lack of assitance by fellow employers!!!!
go-girl, go ahead and take Potions (but I'm going to be watching you like a hawk to see if you forget this class like you did with Herbology...)
DDA-you were born to teach flying, go re-make your classroom!
Ruby-if you can fit it into your schedule, re-make your class as welll
Dragons, I sugest you PM vivacious and figure out who has more time to teach!
Angil, you're one of the most dedicated members we have, I'd be honored to teach along side you
and I already re-made my own class a long time ago

I suggest you all e-make your class rooms, but do not post your lessons until the 24th!

You are not required to make lessons for each year, but it is encoraged...
there will be 4 years of students at the start of term...

If o0Pinkie0o or any of the mods have a problem with me appointing teachers...
ban me for all I care...
at least something is getting done...
domokun

KTweirdchick

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:54 pm
*claps after reading the letter*
good job kt i support u in everyway
if i knew how id help u with the test
just pm me if u want me to help and i will
good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:10 pm
Crimson Tweety
*claps after reading the letter*
good job kt i support u in everyway
if i knew how id help u with the test
just pm me if u want me to help and i will
good luck!

Oh...
Thanks...
redface
I'm just not sure how to go about making a test...
sweatdrop

KTweirdchick

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:17 pm
mystic_emerald
Even Angels Cry.....
Celestial Archer
mystic_emerald
Even Angels Cry.....
mystic_emerald
Dinner from last night: tender juicy roast, creamy mashed potatoes, savoury stuffing, delicious brussel sprouts (I love them!), rich gravy, pumpkin pie for dessert......mmmm!!!
OMG, yummy!!! I have Chinese every night and it can get boring sometimes......

Lol, I usually eat my mom's Chinese cooking almost everyday but I don't really get tired of it cuz she likes to vary the dishes frequently. I like that kind of Chinese food. xd

But yeah, I don't like eating take-out Chinese food too often. Just once in a while is fine. smile
I love Chinese food. My Uncle lived in China for a year and when he came home the first thing he bought was Chinese food, I thought it was kinda funny. sweatdrop
lol, don't get me wrong, I like Chinese food, and yes, my mom also makes variety dishes. It's just that once in a while I would like to have McDonalds. Not evey day, probably just one in a while....but I do like Chinese!!!

Yeah, I understand what you mean. razz Sometimes I have these sudden urges to eat something like McDonald's or sushi, etc.
Exactly! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:52 am
Walks into hall bleary eyed...
sits at the Hufflepuff table...
grabs bacon, eggs, toast, and some Regula...
and begins eating...
saving the regula for last...
at some point gulps down a few glasses of Orange Juice..
and then a few more cups of Hot Chocolate
(^trying to cut down on Coffee...^)
3nodding

KTweirdchick

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:46 pm
*reads announcement*

eek Nooooooo.........I might have to miss the opening feast. crying (the day is right smack dab in a slew of midterms ><) I can try and visit briefly but yeah, I need to study like mad for a very difficult midterm worth 40% on the 25th.....I also have another on the 24th.....and one coming up on the 21th as well. stressed And yet, I cannot stay away from Gaia. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:21 pm
mystic_emerald
*reads announcement*

eek Nooooooo.........I might have to miss the opening feast. crying (the day is right smack dab in a slew of midterms ><) I can try and visit briefly but yeah, I need to study like mad for a very difficult midterm worth 40% on the 25th.....I also have another on the 24th.....and one coming up on the 21th as well. stressed And yet, I cannot stay away from Gaia. xd
Noooooooooo.  

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:53 pm
*looks at post and then glances at Angil* Cool Angil, you get to be a teacher!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
Yes'ir'ee. I already set up my classroom.  

Angilwingz

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:20 am
yah u know what sucks
i dont know when im going back to school
it might be another week of strike...
so ill be here sweatdrop
i miss school sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:41 pm
Crimson Tweety
yah u know what sucks
so ill be here sweatdrop
i miss school sad

Aww. *pats* I'm starting to hear things about universities being affected as well. xp I would love to have a break, but things are just getting interesting around campus. I saw the real Al Pacino today (he has a double lol) and got to be in the background in a scene with Pacino, for a movie being shot at my school! whee I'm still high from the experience. (I was all too willing to skip class for that) xd  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:54 pm
Crimson Tweety
yah u know what sucks
so ill be here sweatdrop
i miss school sad
I took a year off, but I miss school too cry  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:46 pm
Angilwingz
Even Angels Cry.....
How cool! You get to do whatever you want!  

Even Angels Cry.....

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:41 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
Angilwingz
Even Angels Cry.....
How cool! You get to do whatever you want!
No I don't.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games