Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

"Izo. So you made it after all." the long haired musician smiled his wicked smile, sipping on a Jagermeister cocktail.
"Make his a double, and put it all on my tab." he told the waitress as soon as Matsumoto got his order out.
"Mmm...anything I like. Well...I suppose there have been a few interesting ones...but they all seem so...dirty. So used up. I want something a little bit sweeter, more innocent, and with a considerable bit more pep to them, if you get my drift. I suppose it's just an unlucky night for me." he sighed, setting his drink to the side and leaning back, looking out over the floor of the bar.
"How was the rest of the party, Izo? Anything interesting happen after I left?"

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Black Lotus

"Yeah...I made it." he grinned a bit more as the other made it a double. "You're not going to find much of that here. At least, in public." No he doubted anything that was readily available was quite to Hayato-kun's liking. Well be that as it may, Izo thought some of the choices were at least pleasant to look at.

"Mm...not to much. Just a few other sponsors. Oh yeah, but there is something I remembered that I wanted to show you." He pulled out the booklet of all the stars performing at the Charity Event with the publicity shots. "I don't think you've met this man, but he's one of Izzy Lucky's stars. His name is Nakai."

He spread out the booklet out on the table and pointed to the man. "Nice looking eh?" Then he looked up as the fried octopus and dipping sauces arrived along with his drink. He took up one of the morsel then pushed the plate towards the middle for them to share. "These little guys are really good here. Have some"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

Hayato regarded the booklet curiously, eyes widening slightly as he recognized Naoko in that photo...but it wasn't Naoko at all.
"My, oh my." he exclaimed, running his thumb over the image in the pamphlet.
"Now that is something I wouldn't mind playing with. Not at all." Hayato licked his lips, imagining all the things he wanted to to with...and to...that particular star. It would be like freshly breaking Naoko all over again. A way to re-live "the good old days".
"It's remarkable, really. This man looks exactly like Naoko...but with a little more 'mreowr' to him, get me?" the star made a cat noise and a clawing motion, laughing loudly at his own jest.
Casually, the vocalist picked up one of the appetizers, popping it into his mouth.
"Don't mind if I do. Thanks." he chewed the morsel, savoring the flavor. They really were tasty.
"So...about "the dragon"." Hayato chuckled, referring to Ryuukaze, "You know I love unwrapping gifts, Izo. Please...can I have another gift early since the one you gave me didn't hold up?"
Hayato wanted Ryuukaze now. The little punk had to pay for what he had done, and the sooner, the better. One way or the other, Hayato was bound to negotiate something with Izo before the night was over.

I continue dancing upon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

失いで知った二人の明日にあなたが泣いてる
やっとみれた素顔にはもう触れられない

In our tomorrow we learned of through loss, you’re crying
I could finally see your bare face, yet I can’t touch it anymore

Shaking his head, Akihiko didn't enter the hospital room. "I'm going to head back to my place. There's nothing I can do for Izzy right now... right here..." he pulled the key from his pocket. "I'll grab a taxi. Just... make sure Chiyou doesn't break himself down too much. The brat's still a kid, after all."
Without saying anything else to Hiroki, Narcissus turned and started down the hall.
It took him about ten minutes to get back outside of the hospital, and another ten to hail a cab.
"Where to?" the man asked, to which the musician simply gaze his address.
Strangely, the cabbie didn't remark on who Narcissus was. He just drove. Didn't speak a word aside from his initial question.
This... the musician greatly appreciated.

'I do this... everything could change...' the young Koyasu thought to himself, blue gaze focused on the lights and signs that they passed on the way to his place.

Paying the cabbie, Akihiko ascended the steps outside his place, just a few for show, and unlocked his front door.
Everything was as he had left it...

"Tadaima..." he couldn't help but whisper, slipping off his shoes as he entered the building.
Sure, he may not have been a stickler for tradition, but walking around in socks certainly beat stepping on some sort of shoe gunk at 3am.

Narcissus' first stop was the closet. The man pulled our various bits of clothing, tossing them onto the bed, until he found exactly what he wanted.
Jeans, a light blue color, and a black button up long sleeved shirt. There was a black leather duster to match, as well as a pair of black boots and matching gloves.
The strangest item however... was a blond wig.

Walking into the bathroom, Akihiko began a painstaking process of painting up his face in a fashion, somewhat akin to Shou's, wherein his natural features were hidden and partially obscured. Once that was done, the musician took his long dark hair and wound it round and round until it was comfortably fit beneath the long blond wig.
Thankfully, it wasn't a cheap wig either. Mimicking real hair perfectly, the wig was a part of a collection which the young Koyasu kept on hand for this and that.

In five minutes, Narcissus was dressed... and his lithe fingers were reaching into his bedside drawer for one more accessory.

Now... came the hard part.

Pulling a spare cellphone from that same drawer, Akihiko went through the contacts list. Using the cell Izzy had given him, he quickly began to dial the number of every single bar within a twenty mile radius of XEX Tokyo.

After a good thirty minutes, Narcissus rang The Black Lotus.

"Shinji? Narcissus desu. Hai hai... I know, I've been a bit preoccupied of late. Say, you wouldn't happen to have a Matsumoto Izo there right now, would you?"
This conversation had taken place dozens of times... but finally... finally the musician received a 'yes'.
"Honto ni? Private booth? Hayato? Guess they dropped in after the XEX Tokyo bash." Akihiko laughed. "Hai, it was quite entertaining. I'll have to take you to the next one. Ha... Hai... Arigatou. It's quite nice to be back in the flow. Ja ne."

Hanging up, blue eyes focused on the gun in his left hand.
"Showtime."

~ ~ ~

The cab picked up Akihiko faster than he anticipated, and soon had dropped the now-incognito musician off outside The Black Lotus. He told the driver to wait for him, before slipping in the front door.

Waving to Shinji, the bartender and manager of the place, Narcissus proceeded through the bar and restaurant, dark glasses obscuring his painted face.

It took him a total of three minutes to find Matsumoto Izo, luckily with his back to Akihiko. He walked forward, acting as if nothing were wrong in all the world. Thankfully, the SMASH chairman and Hayato were at a private booth, so the witnesses would easily be minimal.
Of course there was the body guard as well... but that could be dealt with by one simple command.

So, as he walked past Matsumoto, as if on his way to the restroom not too far beyond, Koyasu Akihiko drew the gun from his pocket and turned, placing the muzzle against the elder man's temple.
If the bodyguard interfered... well... he was quite prepared to blow a hole in the man's skull.

"I think you and I should talk, Izo."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Black Lotus

"Thought you might like that. Mm...you might see him at the Event. He performs just before Narcissus." His business mind was rather curious to hear the Nakai's voice actually. "Yeah...quite remarkable. Oh I'm sure he's a be more 'mreowr'. Much more confident too."

Izo picked up another morsel and dipped it in the sauce. The little appetizers were rather addictive in Izo's eyes. He loved the stuff.

"Now now, It ain't Christmas yet. Santa's not going to arrive before his appointed time. You know that, greedy brat," He smirked as he teased a little finally taking a sip of his drink. "Oh but that wasn't my fault. You worked it too hard. When a kid breaks his toy, you don't give him a new one right away. He doesn't learn anything if you do." Then he chuckled and snagged another morsel.

But as he popped it in his mouth, felt something cold against his head, and yes, he knew that voice.

"That's a really dumb thing to do, boy." he said finally as he sat there holding drink and gazing at the contents before setting it down. And strangely enough, there wasn't the fearful look in his eyes as it might have been on many others. "But I ain't too surprised. You remind me of myself when I was younger."

Then he actually picked up his drink again, and took a sip even while the muzzle was still at his head. "I ain't going anywhere. And if you're gonna pull that trigger without evidence of any crime, I'll bask in Hell laughing at your a** while you rot in jail. If you wanna speak, you do so here. Because I'm not dealing with your shoving and pushing behind closed doors looking for a forced confession to what I don't know."

His eyes glanced over at Hayato-kun remaining cool even though he blamed this on the man's early release of the prize, Hayato could have been smarter, but he was too guided by his loins.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 pm

"Funny thing is..." Narcissus spoke coldly, not removing the gun from the man's head. "I'm not here for a confession. Nor a closed doors meeting. I'm here... to offer you a deal. The gun is just insurance you don't try anything on me. Got it?"

Finally, Akihiko drew the weapon back, putting it in the front of his jeans and covering it up with the black duster.
Least his wig would keep most people from realizing who he was... the musician didn't want to get mobbed right now of all times.

"I can make SMASH a ******** ton of money and you know it. However, I've been reinstated at Ohayou. If you agree to have absolutely nothing to do with Izzy Lucky ever again. You or anyone in your organization... I'll record a joint album with Shou... and SMASH will keep all the profits."

Thankfully, Akihiko hadn't heard Izo and Hayato's conversation about a toy... otherwise, he probably would have let off a few rounds in the singer's chest.

"You stand to gain a hefty profit. You don't have to admit it right out, Izo. I know you did this to Izzy. Granted, if I ever find the b*****d personally responsible... well... jail will be the least of my problems." Narcissus added. "Because I'll make sure the sick ******** gets what he deserves... a taste of his own medicine. And... well... if you think I'm like a younger version of yourself, Izo... you know full well that I'll make good on the threat."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:44 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Black Lotus

"I'm a business man first. So why would I try anything?" he answered cooly as he sipped the Whiskey sour thinking that after this Hayato might realize that mistakes like this don't make Santa happy. Should shove some coal up...

He didn't finish the thought as Koyasu-kun outlined a interesting deal. "Mm? As I said I've never had anything to do with your manager, but you know, since he is your manager and if you engage with Shou to do an album, he's gonna deal with people at Smash. It's part of the business unless...he ain't your manager anymore." He finished lightly and took up another fried octopus.

Of course Izo liked profits, however, he knew that there had to be more to this than protecting one little manager unless Koyasu-kun had something else going on with the man. If so, that might be some interesting dirty to dig up for later.

"So what in it for you beyond making an album? My time not spent on a manager I don't even know personally seems a bit slight compared to the profits Smash would get. You must have an angle." He wasn't dumb but he did like the idea of the cash he'd receive. Maybe he'd be able to finally catch Smash up.

"Not sure who would have messed with your manager, but I'm sure that If the person is found, you'll make good on it." he popped the treat into his mouth and chewed. He wondered what Hayato thought about this and it sort of amused him that Koyasu-kun was only within feet of the man that made the sweet little manager's life hell in a hand basket.

"But if your truly serious about this then you can have Ohayou send over the contracts for my people to go over. I'm sure Shou would find it interesting to say the least." Well he hoped so, or else he and that man would be going round and round yet again.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 pm

"Izzy won't work with SMASH because I'll do this album on my own. Besides..." Akihiko put his hand on the butt of the gun. "He'll be stuck in the hospital for a few days, so I doubt he'll have time to even begin to go over the contract I'm having drawn up."

For a moment, Narcissus simply listened to the other man. Then he smirked darkly. "Izo... if I ever find evidence that, aside from this instance, you or anyone at SMASH had anything to do with harming Izzy Lucky, after a contract is signed.... I will take every yen you own. Is that clear?"

No, Akihiko wasn't in the business to play games right now.
This was a gamble... and while he was confident they could eventually find evidence to tie Matsumoto to Izzy's kidnapping and subsequent injuries... well... the musician just didn't want to have to worry that Izzy was in danger anymore.

After all, Izo couldn't be stupid enough to try anything on the Ohayou manager once a contract was signed.

"I'll have the paperwork brought to you in the morning. I suppose I should meet Shou for lunch as well, just to go over a few ideas..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Black Lotus

Izo shook his head, "I tell ya, I didn't do anything to your manager. Telling me how it is ain't going to change anything. What's clear is this, you're barking up the wrong tree. Just because we had a bit of a growl at the Party doesn't suddenly make me wanna run off and do something to your manager. Yeah, I'm disappointed that you didn't take my offer. And you really pissed me off at the table but I've got better things to do with my time."

Izo finished his Whiskey and set the glass down, "Hey Hayato-kun, think we could get another drink and a..." He glanced down at the decreasing plate of fried octopus. "Mm...they are addictive...but...you pick an appetizer."

Finally, Izo pulled out a phone and looked at a calender that was marked by the word...Shou. "Alright, I'll look forward to it. But as far as meeting with Shou for lunch. That'll be fun figuring out." He grumbled a little bit seeing the intense schedule that Yamada-san had forwarded. Izo knew Shou had to sleep but what was this....Song Osmosis crap listed for the hours of 2am - 6am?

Izo stared at the other slots and then sighed, "Well, look like he's booked but there is a small window of opportunity, between...his Fan Rally from 10am-12pm tomorrow..." Oh good god....a fan rally, Izo wondered if Yamada-san had already booked security. He guessed the Rally was to bring more attention for the Charity but still! "...and his appointment with SHOXX magazine at 1pm. You should give Yamada-san, his...assistant...a call. Here's the number. And I'll send him a quick note to expect it."

He pulled out a pen and wrote it down on one of his business cards before handing it to Narcissus. "Nice doing business with you. Oh and tell Koyasu-san 'Hi', It's been awhile since we've talked." He finished with a cool smile knowing he stood to make quite a pretty yen out of this.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 pm

User Image

Well, this was one hell of an unexpected turn of events. The last thing he had planned on tonight was a make-up and wig wearing Narcissus showing up with a gun.
Hayato had every reason to be sweating bullets right about now, but he managed to keep it very cool. After all, it just wouldn't do for him to give any sort of tell to his 'guilt' in all of this.
"Yeah, no prob..." he answered Izo casually, waving to a scantily clad waitress.
"Another round. Have him pour the drinks a bit stronger, love. Oh, and I'll also have a tempura tray and another order of the octopus."
Looking back to Izo, he just regarded the two men coolly, knowing it wasn't his place to interfere or interject in any fashion without being asked into the conversation.
Still, he couldn't help himself from making eye contact with Narcissus, smiling the kindest smile he had ever crafted into one of his masks.
The waitress returned with their drinks straight away, and Hayato passed Izo his second double whiskey as he took his own drink, sipping at it with great pleasure.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Narcissus was obviously ignoring Hayato, though his blue eyes were on the card in his hands, watching it curiously for a long moment.

"I'll call Yamada-san then." the musician replied eventually, his gaze focusing back on Izo once more. "I'm more than sure you'll be speaking to Ojisan soon enough. Face to face. So... if you'll excuse me. Seems you need to get back to your drinks and your... entertainment." Akihiko couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Isn't he a little young for you, Izo?"

With that, the musician turned and headed out of the bar.
He'd been gone from the hospital for almost two hours, after all.
And a part of the young Koyasu didn't want Izzy to wake up without him there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

"You're making me blush, baka..." Naoko whispered, trying NOT to let the red on his cheeks grow any darker. "Why is it me doing nothing turns you on? Hell, why is it that it turns everyone on? I just don't get it." the blond sighed, though he was obviously just curious about his effect on those around him.
It was so strange...
When Ryuukaze did cute things, yeah they turned on the blond, but not something as simple as him brushing his teeth.
It had more to do with him, getting out of the shower or changing clothes...

Suddenly, he heard Ryu's cell phone ring. "Oh, that must be the taxi. We should probably say bye to Shou before leaving though. Just so he doesn't wonder where we disappeared to and all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Well, I don't know how else to explain it." the violinist pondered as he brushed his bangs out of his eyes a bit.
"Though...I suppose...I could perhaps show you...a bit better...when we get home tonight..." Ryuukaze stepped toward Naoko, wrapping one arm around his waist and twirling him in a dance step like he had earlier on the dance floor...when his phone rang, "Ifff you want, that is." he winked, releasing the pianist and answering his phone long enough to tell the taxi it would be just a moment.
"Yep. you were right. Cab's here. Let's say au revoir." he agreed, taking NAKO by the hand and heading toward Shou, Nakai standing just out of his vision, however.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou just smiled at the man, "Smart move considering I do know how to use the fantasy sword I might wield at events." He still was rather humored over all by the situation in general although he doubted Naoko would be so happy about men talking like this behind his back. Or maybe...maybe he would like that.

"Ah yes, many sleepless nights. But I suppose that someone has to take up that duty. Don't you agree?" It was interesting how much Naoko and Nakai looked alike but it seemed to end there. Shou rather enjoyed this...clone's company. However, as he caught a glimpse of a clock upon one wall he realized that he needed to catch at least...a couple hours of sleep before the Fan Rally the next day...wait it was the Next Day!

"Mm...while I'd love to talk longer, because the conversation is as intriguing as the company, I must bid you good evening and be on my way. The duties of an Emperor can only be performed wisely if he has had some semblance of sleep." He gave a smile and a wink then waited for Nakai's last words before heading out of the XEX Tokyo to his limousine.

He didn't really look around too much for Naoko or Ryuukaze but they were easy to spot in the costumes they wore. He wasn't sure if they were leaving with him or on their own but he made it apparent that he was heading out.

Once he was striding to the exit the was little that would stop the man. He could see Yamada-san waiting close to the car and he tried not to let out a yawn before the door opened for him to slip inside.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Okay so THAT comment did make Naoko blush badly, and he had to dip his head to try and hide it.
"Ryu!" the blond whispered quickly, amazed at the other man's comment in this public place.

Then again, the two of them HAD made love on a table in a restaurant so.... it shouldn't have surprised him.

"Lo... look, there's Shou. Let's just get him to give us a ride and forgo the cab. He took too long to get here." NAKO teased, before grabbing Ryu's hand in his and pulling the violinist after him.

"Shou-san!" Naoko called out as they caught up with the other man. "Have a good time tonight?" he asked, slipping into the limo beside Shou, before pulling Ryu in behind him.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games