Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure. It's not like I'm going to go any place alone, anyway," Kyo said still quickly. "Besides, if I wanted a phone, I could just get a job. No big deal."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm
GIkihsou reluctantly nodded, kissing his hair. "Okay, if you really don't want one..." He said, smiling gently and nuzzling him. He didn't just want him to have one to be safe, but to show his affection as well. A decent phone was both useful and thoughtful, but apparently he didn't want one.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm
Immediately, Kyo felt relieved, but also a little guilty. He didn't exactly want to reject just to hurt Giki-san's feelings. Rather, he just didn't want to take advantage of his kindness. It just wouldn't seem right, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:51 pm
Gikishou took his home and hummed a song, going up to see the fireflies with him. "I can't wait until the dance tomorrow~"He said happily, taking him up with a blanket and again seeing the expectant fireflies, again shaking his head, and them again playing with them to hide their slight disappointment and impatience.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm
Kyo sensed some kind of annoyance around the fireflies, but he didn't ask what was going on. Today probably was a bad day for them or something. Everyone would have a bad day once in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 am
They were soon normal and playfully made stuff on gikishou's face, like giving him a glowing beard.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm
Kyo giggled when the fireflies assembled into different objects on Giki-san's face. The glowing beard was his favorite, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm
Gikishou grinned as they did a number of things, one time assembling to give him cat ears. When it was time to eat,since it was rather late and they'd been at the aquarium, he took Kyo down and began cooking. "Sorry that I forgot about dinner." He said sheepishly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:55 pm
"Don't worry about it," Kyo said, smiling a little. "I kinda forgot about it, too. You don't have to apologize." It may be getting a little late, but today was only Friday. They wouldn't have to worry about having to go to school tomorrow morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 pm
Gikishou smiled. "And tomorrow the dance will be at night, so we'll have plenty of time to sleep in and go somewhere. If you want, I can take you to the zoo."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm
"There are so many places in one city?" Kyo asked, a little confused. Isn't this town a bit too small to fit all the places they went to? Or maybe they've been going to different cities, but he never paid attention to any signs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm
"Some are a bit out of the city limits, since it's so small, but other towns are nearby." He told him cheerily, serving the food. "Some are only about ten or fifteen minutes away."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 pm
"Oh, I see," Kyo said, now understanding. "Does that mean we've been going to different places all this time?" He then became a little concerned. "But isn't it a little troublesome to drive everywhere all the time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Gikishou shook his head. "The puppeterium is in the city, though the aquarium isn't. It's not troublesome at all, especially when we go somewhere that makes you smile." HE told him, eating.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm
"What about places that make you smile?" Kyo asked, still concerned. "If you want to go somewhere, I wouldn't mind even if I don't like it. You have to think about yourself sometime."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games