Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 am
Whitemokona52
Tora of the Moon Pack
"Oh!" exclaims Mokona. She quickly knelt on the ground to help clean up the mess.

Tora smiled at Mokona. "Thank you so much!" she said. "My name is Tora, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm
Tora of the Moon Pack
Whitemokona52
Tora of the Moon Pack
"Oh!" exclaims Mokona. She quickly knelt on the ground to help clean up the mess.

Tora smiled at Mokona. "Thank you so much!" she said. "My name is Tora, what's yours?"

"No problem!", squealed the house elf. "My name's Mokona"  

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:30 am
"Finished, finally!" Raine cheered, a little drowsy though. She cleaned off the cream and went to go stroll in the corridors, waiting for the new students.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Marik finished his cleaning and went to put stuff away.  

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 pm
Hello Elves!
Winnie is reminding you that if you is wanting to be sorted, now is the time to get your post counts up! Remember you is needing at least 30 Posts to be eligible to be sorted!

((If you are already eligible, and by "eligible" I mean that your name is posted in BOLD on the House Elf list on the first page, then I have arranged it so that you are permitted to RP as a new incoming student on the Hogwarts Express! You must still post in purple, after you've been sorted, I'll go back and count up your posts and award your house the points for your posts.

Keep in mind that POSTING IN THE TRAIN WITHOUT BEING ELIGIBLE TO BE SORTED WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If you do so, then the number of posts required before you are eligible will be increased as punishment. I'd really prefer not to stoop to such circumstances, so please be mindful.

If you are eligible, and I haven't bolded your name, don't hesitate to PM me and I will rectify it as soon as possible.))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm
House Elves, sorting is now open!!!!!!

DeidarasBombette
kreativeheat
That_Slytherin_Girl
winnter_spirals

You may now submit your answers to the sorting hat and get yourselves sorted! Thank you for being such good House Elves, I know you will be cherished assets to your future houses. crying You all grow up so fast. gonk

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm
*Winnie bounces into the Pear happily, and collects ingredients and a pan*

Winnie is so excited, a young master is just telling her today is pie day! So Winnie is making a special Apple pie!

((Happy Pi Day Elves!))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Lyric looked around feeling uncompforatable and confused with her new surroundings. She didn't know anyone here yet and it was starting to bother her. She hoped everyone was helpful and nice.  

Lightning Twister

SirenNightMoon

Sweet Genius

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm
Siren crept quietly into the kitchen. Being an a house-elf in a new environment scared her. She wished she was back with old master....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Delphine ran up to Lyric and Siren. "Are you two new here? Welcome, we are pleased to have you!"  

Bellatrix Star

SirenNightMoon

Sweet Genius

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm
Siren jumped as the other house elf ran up to her. "Yes I is new. I is not knowing my duties?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 am
Gypsy crept quietly into the kitchen. She looked around for a friendly face to possibly make friends with.  

GypsyAzumi

Beloved Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 am
*Winnie walks into the pear cautiously looking as though she expects the ceiling to cave in or something. She cautiously crosses to the pots and pans, and inspects them suspiciously, tapping a few every now and then.*

It is April Fools day it is, and Winnie is determined of not being made a fool today. I isn't being able to shake the thought that someone will make merriment in our kitchens, so I is ready for anything...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm
"Our main job is to cook," Delphine told Siren. "I am going to help make dinner right now. Would you like to come help me?  

Bellatrix Star

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm
*Winnie streaks into The Pear and hops up on a chair.*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games