Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm
The bug-thread is almost 30 pages... Fairy~nuff was having trouble with it too, but it seems she's mostly recovered. Odd, I thought I'd recovered too, but apparently the Gaian Gods think not.

*Smiles at dame and Karrie, then walks over to the fireplace, lighting a fire to stave off the damp and chilly WA rain. Once the fire is stoked, she pulls up the rocker and sits down, staring in to it.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:16 pm
I hope it gets worked out for you soon, Lily. *cuts himself a large slice of apple pie* Go ahead and pick something to eat, Dame. I just baked them myself this morning. *takes his pie and hot chocolate over to one of the tables*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm
-flushes- Well, you know how I love your baking, Karrie. -smiles and picks out a delicious looking chocolate cake thingermajig-

Mmmmm -goes behind the counter, grabs a plate and cuts a slice of the yummy looking cake, then grabs a fork, closes the display case and grabs her hot chocolate-

Lily, you okay over there?

-takes her plate and hot chocolate and stands near Karrie- Um...-bites her lips slightly, being out of her element since she's not in the MW- do...do you mind if I join you, Karrie?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm
*smiles at Dame* I'd be happy to have you join me, Dame. *stands up and pulls the chair next to his out for her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm
Hmmm... *Looks over at dame.* Sorry, didn't mean to drift off like that. Just enjoying the fire. Do you both have what you need?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:34 pm
-flushes even deeper, not being accustomed to this type of behaviour, nearly drops the things she is carrying- Oh, tha...thank you. -places plate and cup gently on the table then sits down slowly and looks at Lily- Oh yes, thank you, miss. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm
You're welcome. *sits back down* Thank you, Lily, I think we're all right.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 pm
((Apologies... also trying to help my daughter with her Easter Island report - she confused it with the speech due date so now it's late. sad ))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm
((no probs, Lily. ^_^ Good luck to your daughter!))

-accidentally brushes Karrie's hand as she goes to pick up her fork-

eek redface -tries to hide her blush-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 pm
*smiles at Dame, blushing slightly, and picks up his fork*

((It's all right, Lily. ^_^))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm
-takes a bite of her cake- OMG -says with mouthful- It's cheesecake! YUM -devours half of it then takes a long swig on her hot chocolate-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm
*laughs* I'm glad you like it. *eats his pie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm
Yes! -devours some more- If bloody well orgasmically good! burning_eyes eek sweatdrop -stops chewing, cannot believe she just said that in Lily's...renews chewing with a fervor-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm
*fork freezes halfway to his mouth for a moment* surprised Umm.. I'll have to make it again, then. It was a new recipe. *resumes eating*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Well, it's a very good recipe. I bet that's not the only thing you make that's orgasmic. -she mutters under her breath as she finishes eating-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games