Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 am
Rez:NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT AND NO IT'S NOT A GAME!!! *holding onto Keiji's arm with both hands and legs holding onto ledge*
Keiji:*hangs motionless waiting to fall*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
Rez:Keiji,seriously dude,what did you eat
Keiji:Shut up,let me go *takes out dagger*
Rez:Oh come on,what the-
Keiji:*stabs Rez's arm*
Rez:AAAGH,DAM IT KEIJI,YOU'RE COMING BACK UP HERE WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT *tries to pull up*
Keiji:*kicks wall making Rez fall but hanging on ledge*
Rez:AAAH,DAM IT KEIJI,STOP BEING SO FREAKIN EMO!!!

Marissa:-looks up at keiji- KEIJI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!
AND REZ I THINK I KNOW WHY SELENA IS ACTING WEIRD LATLEY

Ran : hmm *looks at marissa* who are you and how do you know selena ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 am
ODST Rex
Rez:NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT AND NO IT'S NOT A GAME!!! *holding onto Keiji's arm with both hands and legs holding onto ledge*

Marissa: KEIJI STOP THAT -eyes glow completley white and bring keiji down here- SNAP OUT OF IT -slaps- U CANT JUST DIE BECUZ OF THAT
-chains down keiji- thatys for so he doesnt try to run away while we talk to him -slaps- NOW STOP DOING SUICIDAL oh ya i forgot about rez -eyes glow completley white and brings rez down- there, and i found these papers in selena's room -hands a blueprint and a paper with the numbers 72391- idk what they mean but we just have to ask her tomorrow, if we can get her out of her room  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: KEIJI STOP THAT -eyes glow completley white and bring keiji down here- SNAP OUT OF IT -slaps- U CANT JUST DIE BECUZ OF THAT
-chains down keiji- thatys for so he doesnt try to run away while we talk to him -slaps- NOW STOP DOING SUICIDAL oh ya i forgot about rez -eyes glow completley white and brings rez down- there, and i found these papers in selena's room -hands a blueprint and a paper with the numbers 72391- idk what they mean but we just have to ask her tomorrow, if we can get her out of her room

Keiji:.................
Rez:Hm *grabs paper*......blueprints?  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Ran ; *not even going to ask* *walks over to keiji* wats up with you ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: ya... the blueprint looks like a big laser or soemthing but why would she be drawing that stuff... and the numbers... -looks at time- its midnight... we should ask her in the morning...  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Well,im guessing it must be something we have to find out about
Keiji:.....................
Rez:Keiji,come on,she just said she needed some time away from you,that's it,she's not dumping you or anything
Keiji:..............what if she does
Rez:Well.............then i dont know  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: ya... the blueprint looks like a big laser or soemthing but why would she be drawing that stuff... and the numbers... -looks at time- its midnight... we should ask her in the morning...

Rez:Agreed  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Keiji,come on,she just said she needed some time away from you,that's it,she's not dumping you or anything

Marissa: well we should just get back... -thinks- what if the blueprints have to do with the spirit...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:51 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Ran : oh so thats why you were like that stuuupid  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:53 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: well we should just get back... -thinks- what if the blueprints have to do with the spirit...

Rez:Yeah,we should,come on Keiji *grabs legs and drags to bus*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:54 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Keiji:Yeah............i am.......thanks
Rez:Wow,you emo,you need a rest,that's what you need  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:56 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : hey dont leave me here alone  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:57 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:You'll do just fine,find your two sisters,they're probably still in the water park.....except for Sakura,she might be somewhere else by now  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:You'll do just fine,find your two sisters,they're probably still in the water park.....except for Sakura,she might be somewhere else by now

Ran : wat other sisters ?! i dont even know where they are !!!  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games