Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 am
((Now Entering:E3M1, Hell Keep.))
Caleb went into the portal first. Unsure of what he first slights would be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:42 am
Conveyor belts of damned people went through, and machines [[lol machiens in Hell]] pulled out their teeth and nails. To quiet their screams, they were then rendered unconscious.
Moé winced.
"O-Owwwww."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:52 am
((Caleb:I am going to be hella pissed if there is not a berserk pack or megasphere nearby.))
Caleb hid behind a dirty marble pillar. He peeked to see if anyone was close. Thankfully, they were looking away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 am
The operators looked somewhat depressed.
"Man, I hate this Loki dude. He overworks us. Today is Shoeshine Day, a national holiday! This sucks."
"We should free Our King."
"Yeah, but he doesn't have any firepower. Plus, he'd need a chancellor, now that Loki's enforced that into the rules. Two small-time factory demons won't do anything."
"We could ask Fenrir or Jormungandr."
"Are you crazy? That's lemming-talk!"
[[XD]]
A dark voice cracked through.
"YOU TWO! Stop dilly-dallying."
"Yes, sir...", the two demons said.
"Man," the first said, "I could KILL for a shoeshine right now. My hooves are all sooty and black from grinding up charcoal!"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:04 am
Caleb walked on the soles of his leather shoes, fearing the wooden heels would cause alarm. He drifted to the end of the hall, placing his back against the wall, and peeking at the sharp turn to see what led up next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am
A couple of Archdemons were getting coffee.
"I need to distract 'em," Moé said. "I can portal, but I should learn how to teleport..."
She entered a portal, and, appearing inside of the factory they were watchign over, feigned looks of dismay/'failed portaling'.
"HEY!", one Archdemon said. "You're too short, so your nails are of no value! Lemme reroute you to the reception desk MYSELF!"
"No, no," the other Archdemon said. "You wanna get brownie points with Boss!"
They began to fight, and eventually went into another corridor, dueling.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:17 am
Caleb dashed right by, wasting no time. He crept down the hallway of dirty green brown stone, his eyes darting back and forth, ensuring that nothing was going to surprise him and obtain the upper hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am
A couple of conveyor belt demons saw him but, as they didn't really care, they just watched him run by.
"I wonder how he can run so fact with such bulky, black clothing," the first factory demon said.
"Dude, are his shoes made of wood? I thought they only did that in Sweden."
"Holland."
"Shut up."
The first demon saw Caleb again.
"Ruuuun to the hiiiillls," he sang. "Run fo-or your liii-iiiife!"
"Dude, shut up."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:33 am
Caleb ignored the comments and continued running. Making a tight turn around the hallway turn. Seeing a flight of the same green brown stone. He ran up them to a wooden door that seemed to have been made from aged dry wood. He opened the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 am
Another factory inside was processing the nails/teeth and covering them with some odd, plasma-like adhesive. An archdemon was on the other side of the corridor, next to the off switch, but he was snoozing.
Moé silently appeared next to Caleb.
"What should we do?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:43 am
"....The obvious option." Caleb walked slowly to the demon next to the switch, planning his footsteps to cause the least amount of noise. His hand came out of the robes and flicked the switch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 am
A single, loud alarm beep went off, and the demon, waking up, seized Caleb by the wrist.
Moé gasped, and, trying to be a decoy again, went over and began to kick nails off of conveyor belts, and kicking adhesive nozzles away without getting any on her feet. The archdemon, thinking her a bigger menace, let go of Caleb to chase after her.
She gave a look to Caleb to tell him to run away, and began to climb up the side of the factory wall [it had ledges] while the archdemon began to unfold his wings to chase after her.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 am
A pair of open shears left his robes, flying towards the demon, they sunk into the back of the throat of the demon. It tried to rip the shears out of the back of its neck but, the faint ticking of them stopped. They dug into the neck even more, the demon gave out an unearthly cry as they bit in. A torrent of blood began to spill out, a crunch followed, the demons head fell off. And the body fell to the ground. Caleb looked to the door on the opposite side of where he had entered, and opened it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:01 am
Moé climbed down.
"Thank you, Sir. I was running out of breath and ledges...."
Moé ran after him.
"I found a map, here."
The room Caleb was entering was the ship-sculpting room. The next room was the drying room, and then there was the boarding room for soldiers.
"I'll stay here and make sure nobody else heard the alarm."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 am
Caleb cracked his knuckles. "...I will try not to cause a further alarm to be sounded." He closed the door silently.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games