Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Has anyone catch Darkrai in an odd Pokeball? Like I caught mine in a Heal Ball, I still hate that Darkrai. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Does everyone know about the WiFi event starting September 28th - November 8th, Oak's Letter.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm
Am I alone here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Sorry, I was really busy this week sweatdrop I think I won't be able to be active until the weekends now crying I have so many things to do... But anyway, it's the end of Sept, so I think I'll try to set up the October Tourny and see what happens. Anyone signed up from Sept. will be entered automatically since weird things happened. If Oct also falls through, then I dunno if I'll continue to do the tournies. I'll stay on here as long as there are people to talk to, but unless people start being active again, I dunno if I'll try to set up any more. So yea, this might be the last one. Aw, I only got a year out of this crying .

Anyway, yea. Last weekend's episode was great, and I'm debating whether I'm going to wake up early tomorrow to watch the ep or not. The last couple have been really good, so I might.

That Marilyn is a real hoe to her Pokemon! Go Brock! ... I had a lot more to say about the ep right after I watched it... but oh well. I didn't know I was weird for thinking that Shellder is cute... yay! whee  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 pm
Personally, I think that Shellder was cute as well! The glimmering eyes and tongue and black face is good.

Ah, James...

What is the referee doing in my purse!

lol (what a retard, not James. The girl.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm
I loved James in his referee outfit! XD. Be funny if he was actually certified... but yea, that girl is dumb... actually, I would say that, but she seemed like a pretty good battler.

Oh yea, and I just remembered!! How dare she say that Manene isnt uber kawaii!! Psht, baka.

I have yet to see this week's episode... hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow.  

Rocket Marilyn

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
Has anyone catch Darkrai in an odd Pokeball? Like I caught mine in a Heal Ball, I still hate that Darkrai. stressed
I caught mine in a pokeball the rat b*****d.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm
Okay so today Oak's Letter today and I was wonder what Pokeball you guys were planning to catch Shaymin in?  

Kisuke Shihoin

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 pm
I ended up catching mine in a great ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm
I was thinking of using a Heal Ball and a Ball Capsule with Floral Seals on it for fun.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:45 pm
So what's going on this time guys and gals?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm
my comp was broken. and I have too much school work, I may not enter this month. (or drop frm the current one)  

Yanma024

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am
Aw, so little activity... oh well, I guess that's what happens during school. Which, by the way, I'm sorry! Been really busy, like I said... Like, this weekend I spent playing Final Fantasy X, so I had no time for other things! ...
Anyway, today I will definitely update the front page and stuff! Same prizes... and yea. I will get on that!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Bumping it so everyone can tell it is going on.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 am
Bump!! I am also alive!

Also, zOMG! Gaara, how is HG!?!  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items