Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai kizune 13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 am
Welcome to new and welcome back to the old.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image

Hey there, River. Welcome to Neko Heaven. Glad you joined the guild. I hope you have a good time here. Enjoy yourself, and don't forget to post every now and then.  

Regal Reprobation

xXXVampirexNekoXXx

Vampiric Traveler

20,125 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm
Ok im Resident Evil Kat, but im changing my username soon. let's see, i've been on gaia for almost a year, draw anime, theres more to say but i dont want to type it all out right now. lol and i expect to have a good time with this guild 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Hello~

I'm going to say my real name because I want to, my name is Adrian~
You can pretty much tell what kind of person I am just by looking at me, but that doesn't say everthing about me because I have hidden suprizes. ;D

Bunny-Lolita-Chan

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

daisuke_1195

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 pm
welcome all you new members hope you enjoy your time on this guild and try to spread the word  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Welcome to the guild Adrian & VampireNeko. Glad to have you join us. Stay active by posting when you can, be sure to check out all areas of the guild & start posting, just jump right in! Cya around~

Misty Marina

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 am
User Image

Welcome, welcome VampireNeko and Adrian to Neko Heaven. Glad to have some new members. Remember to check out all of subforums, meet some new people, but mostly, have fun. Just remember to stay active.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 pm
My username is Mitsubishi-sama cuz that's what all the girls call this dude I created that looks kinda like me and my avi. (well, the hair at least). Um, yeah, my real name is Jack and my gaia friend canmend and *cough* nerdyboydude *cough* are also my friends in real life. I guess that's all I have to say, so yeah.  

Aeterna Angelus

reverse solidus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 pm
ok so im not new to the guild. but its been a long time sence i posted and i am making it up to a very good friend of mine who didnt remove me from the guild. if you dont want to call me by my username call me blue. its what i respond to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm
Welcome to the guild Jack, glad you joined us, we hope to see a lot of you here so try to post often when you can~
Nice to see you posting again Blue!! 3nodding

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven xXXVampirexNekoXXx, 8-Bit-Pixel-, Mitsubishi-sama. I hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am
HELLO! > w <

Im another addition to your ever-growing guild! ^-^ My name is Taylor, though i prefer you call me Kiro, and I Love anime -duh XD- And am really excited about joining this guild! o w o  

cryptid keeper

Nimble Hunter

5,525 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ivor Spiritking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Hello new guildmates! my name is Ivor Spiritking and i am here for the purely artistic and beautiful aspects of nekos. lol i love them. i also hope to meet some new people perhaps lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven kino-tan and Ivor Spiritking. Hope you have fun and manke some new friends.  

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm
Hi! I am canmend and am new to this guild. I am here because I love cats and think this guild will be pretty interesting! heart  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games