Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:24 pm
"Yeah, when do we fight, I have some pent up aggression." He said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:14 pm
"Soon!" Rasu replied. He quickly checked the device. "Come on, this way!" He said and started running away from the mansion,  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Kayonis flew above him and followed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
They raced through a forest for what felt like around 30 minutes when Rasu stopped. He motioned Kayonis to land, and checked the device. "We're very close. We have 2 more targets after this one." Rasu whispered. "I'll fight the first one, watch me carefully. You will be fighting the next one if you can." Kayonis nodded. "Alright, stay behind cover when I start fighting it." Rasu came into the clearing where AIDA was. "alright, stay back." Kayonis took cover behind a tree and watched closely. 'Alright, lets do this.' Rasu thought. Red runes covered Rasu's body. "Come on, come on. I'm right here, SKEITH!!" A flash of light, and Skeith appeared. AIDA noticed Skeith and quickly started its attack. "This is gonna be easy!" Rasu said. Skeith dodged all of AIDA's projectiles and skillfully slashed AIDA a couple of times with his scythe. AIDA backed off a bit, stunned. Skeith darted forward and chained together another succesion of slashes followed by a couple of projectile attacks. Before AIDA could react, Rasu initiated Data Drain, and defeated the creature. "Done." Rasu said. A flash of light and Rasu floated back down to the ground. Kayonis walked out into the clearing with Rasu. "That was amazing! But, I'm still not sure on how to summon my avatar." Kayonis said. "Avatars are summoned through our emotions. They are linked to our hearts and souls, that's what Kuhn told me." Rasu said. "You have to remember what it felt like when you first summoned it, and use that emotion to bring it out. Do you understand?" Rasu asked. "Mostly." Kayonis said. He clenched his fist, remembering the pain and anger that he felt when his avatar went berserk. "Come on, lets move on to the next one." Rasu said. Kayonis nodded, then they both darted off to the next signal.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm
A portal appeared near the AIDA and Flage landed. He had changed a lot as if he had been fighting for a long time. His sword that had 7 small slots in it now had one filled with a purple gem.
"Glad that is over with," said Flage as he landed,"that last thing I fought was strange, wonder where I am now anyway,"
He looked around having no idea what world he was on or what time he was in...

((Update to his picture will be on character profile page))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm
Kayonis arrived at the next area. He was watching for any sign of the same creature. He saw it arriving and soon he started to remember the pain and the pink runes glowed softly as he began the summon.

((Remind me of the name of my avatar so I can do the next scen))  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 pm
Flage appeared from behind a bush, he had noticed the creature and had analysed it a little.
"So I can't kill it but I can have some control over it," said Flage quietly to himself. With a mighty leap he managed to knock it back slightly and took a defensive stance. For him this was a chance to practice, he knew he could not kill it but it was the perfect chance to learn about them and how to hold them off.
His movements started to blur and he managed to get the creature by the neck and throw it back before letting it attack. He analysed it constantly learning there attack patterns and reflexes but it still was not enough to be able to kill or even harm the creature. He noticed Kayonis and side stepped towards Kayonis knocking the creature down for a moment.
"Its been a while, Kayonis," said Flage although from what Kayonis had seen, Flage's speed was not faster in the sense of running and general movements his hands and arms could blur under the swift movement.
"I don't know much about these things but there are these semi invisible creatures around that I can't seem to harm, I recommend you leave to keep safe," said Flage as he practice blocking. He was looking very carefully and concentration flooded his face as if he was struggling to keep full track of its movements, it seemed although he could see and defend against them it was not a huge amount of sight and it clearly was impossible for him to win just to flee when he got tired out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Rasu was up in a tree watching Kayonis as he was about to fight AIDA when Flage jumped out and started attacking it. He was shocked that Flage could see the AIDA. "That's..that's impossible! I thought only Epitaph Users could see those!" Rasu said to himself. "No matter, I have to get Flage out of there." Rasu jumped down next to Flage. "No Flage, you back off. Kayonis will take care of this." Rasu said and led Flage far enough away from Kayonis, so that he wouldn't worry about hurting them. After they got to a safe distance Rasu turned to Flage. "So, you can see AIDA right Flage?" Rasu asked.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 am
AS the runes flashed, Kayonis closed his eyes tight hearing a voice. "User...why should I listen to you?" The voice called. "I've seen you before...you manifest when my emotions peak. I need to learn to control you." Kayonis spoke. "Ha...you control me? Are you trying to be a comedian because you're hilarious..." It spoke. "Fine if you truly are supposed to be the true user...what's my name?" The voice called out. Kayonis thought and searched in the darkness and something rang out to him. "Tarvos....Tarvos, the avenger." He spoke. "You appear when vengeance is at the heart of the epitaph user." He spoke. "VEry well...you may use me...just call out when you must, but only if you must. I don't like being called for things you can take care of on your own." She growled. Kayonis's eyes snapped open and he looked towards the creature. "I summon Tarvos the Avenger!" He called out and an aura of pink swirled around him as the wind howled and Tarvos appeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image
Tarvos, The Avenger ^

Rasu stared at Kayonis' avatar. "So that's his avatar." He whispered to himself. He turned and saw Flage squinted towards where Tarvos was. "Oi, Flage! Can you see that?" Rasu asked.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:23 pm
"Sort of, It is kind of blurred and pretty see through," said Flage,"since you can see it why should it matter if I can?"
Flage put a hand on the gem on his sword and it glowed a little, the sword which had got dirty was now cleared.
"It is like the thing that was in my village's temple, what are they anyway?" asked Flage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 pm
((Hey guys sorry im not posting as much right now work really has me bound up. But don't worry im still in this.))  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 pm
"I'm amazed that you can tell something's there since, normal people can't see it. Though I guess you aren't exactly normal, huh?" Rasu said. "Though, to answer your other question, they're called AIDA. It's supposed to stand for something, but I didn't ask what." Rasu replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 pm
"Need my help or anything or can I go?" asked Flage. His hand was on the gem in his sword and it started to give of a huge amount of power, the power was that of a chaos emerald but it was a lot smaller and more compact so the wave of energy was stronger per burst but less often.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm
"You can stay and watch, or you can leave." He noticed him preparing his sword. "Even if you were to somehow defeat it, you wouldn't be able to completely destroy it." Rasu said. "Even if you just see hazey figures, it might do you good to study its attack patterns if you can. So if another attacks you, you can defend yourself until one of us get there." Rasu turned his attention back to Tarvos and awaited Kayonis' first move.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games