Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 pm
bandaidd

Nei! Scoot! Don't you have work to do? If you perform well, I may allow you to assist with physicals someday.
Oh very well, I guess I'll record keeping. *go off to the office*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm
Nei1
bandaidd

Nei! Scoot! Don't you have work to do? If you perform well, I may allow you to assist with physicals someday.
Oh very well, I guess I'll record keeping. *go off to the office*

Such a good girl. How are ya doing, Dougherty? Out to set a record, I see.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm
*strolls in with humongous grin on face* Good evening all! How's it-*pauses mid sentence while looking at bandaidd with wide-eyed shock* Hey! Didn't I just leave you at the other bar?!?!?! Did you get a new teleport ring and didn't tell anyone? *takes seat at bar looking around, spotting Nei in the back* HEY! I just left you too! What's going on here? Did I walk in to the Twilight Zone or something...or are these just som really strong drinks the bartender's concocting? *shakes head and presses fingers to temples* Ayah!!! I think I'll have a cup of tea barkeep, my head is spinning...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 pm
Lily has sent me some youngin presents... *Runs fingers over two-tone wig* Unfortunately, this thing doesn't sell back to the store.

*Glances over at Bandaidd*
Nice, I knew I could count on her so I could actually get in a vacation. Bartender: Gimme a Run Skip & Go Naked. Thanks  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 pm
bandaidd
How are ya doing, Dougherty? Out to set a record, I see.

*paces breathing with jogging* I'm doing fine ... Academy training ... and then some ... does a body good ... How much further ... do I need to go?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:31 pm
*sneaks in and swipes Dougherty's clothes while he and Bandaidd are busy with his medical exam and slides silently out the door* Better go hide these and start writing out clues. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
bandaidd

*paces breathing with jogging* I'm doing fine ... Academy training ... and then some ... does a body good ... How much further ... do I need to go?

bandaidd glances up from reading Crime and Punishment.

Weren't you paying attention? Let me know when you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, faintness, or just can't go any longer.

She notices someone sneaking out of the room with Dougherty's uniform and shrugs, gets up for a drink and then lies down on the exam table for a nap.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm
*relaxed now that her head has cleared thanks to the tea, Icy Reign catches a glimpse of a shadow carrying a bundle of sorts. Thinking that she's still suffering from the bartenders mystery ingredient, she orders another cup of tea and rests her head on the bartop for a quick nap*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 am
*Orders a opint of gut rot, mistakes Ice's head for a beer mat*

Oops!! Sorry honey! You dont wanna fall asleep here! Anything can happen and normally does!

3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm
bandaidd
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
bandaidd

bandaidd glances up from reading Crime and Punishment.

Weren't you paying attention? Let me know when you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, faintness, or just can't go any longer.

She notices someone sneaking out of the room with Dougherty's uniform and shrugs, gets up for a drink and then lies down on the exam table for a nap.

*Starts to struggle with the jogging and getting out of breath* Bandaidd ... I think ... I've been ... at this ... long ... enough! ... *notices she has fallen asleep* ... Oh man ... it figures ... *struggles to reach over and shut down the treadmill, then finds the save button on the monitor before shutting that off. Grabs a water bottle, then sits down on chair and takes a long swig of H2O while trying to catch breath. Then he starts pulling off all the electrodes ... * Oww! Damn! That one hurt! ... gonk  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:22 pm
Shadow looked around after entering the bar from cleaning up the mess the nurses left in the back, and saw that the bar had suddenly gotten very busy. He wiped down the bar top, where the others left water marks with the drinks they mixed in his absence.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm
*saunters in and has a seat at an empty bar stool* Barkeep, I'll take a Long Island Iced Tea. Seems I've taken a liking to those lately. 3nodding  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 am
Shadow nodded, and mixed a long island ice tea together in a flash and placed in front of the customer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am
Nei sits in the office and starts to do some overdue paperwork.

Hmmmmm...I see that Dougherty lost his insurance recently.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm
*Enters Cabana bar and proceeds to Ms. Bandaidd and stands in the proper military "at ease" position.* Excuse me, Ms. Bandaidd, Officer Dougherty has sent me over for a Physical Exam. I am to acquire the appropriate paperwork to report for duty immediately, mam.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games