Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm
Indya laughed at the caterpillar's comment " you should know by now caterpillar, we're all mad here" then she smiled and kissed mimicry back " we've come a long way."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Myria_Angelus
Indya laughed at the caterpillar's comment " you should know by now caterpillar, we're all mad here" then she smiled and kissed mimicry back " we've come a long way."

Caterpillar scoffed, choosing to ignore that comment and puffed angrily at his pipe. Miss. Nera watched him from her web, amused with his behavior.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:35 pm
she grinned and went back to paying attention to mimicry. They'll be arriving soon, mimicry. I can't wait to see our friends again" She was a bit nervous too. After all hadn't seen them in a while " should we tell them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Myria_Angelus
she grinned and went back to paying attention to mimicry. They'll be arriving soon, mimicry. I can't wait to see our friends again" She was a bit nervous too. After all hadn't seen them in a while " should we tell them?"

"OF COURSE WE SHALL!" Mimicry yelled before wincing. "Ow...HELL, I'LL SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD!" He winced again.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:07 pm
indya grabbed at him "Mimicry be careful.. you're gonna hurt yourself even more" she blushed a bit , as she tried to get him to stop shouting " i love you so much mimicry"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 pm
Myria_Angelus
indya grabbed at him "Mimicry be careful.. you're gonna hurt yourself even more" she blushed a bit , as she tried to get him to stop shouting " i love you so much mimicry"

Mimicry smiled, pressing his lips to Indya's cheek. "I love you too. OBVIOUSLY I LOVE YOU!" He yelled again, before wincing again.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Marchy laughed. "Oh, I'm sure we did," he said with a faint smile as he got wrapped up in nostalgia. "We were- rather, we are- a rather terrifying bunch, aren't we?"
~~~
The Hatter walked very slowly through the mushrooms, pretending to be completely unaware of Tick's ploy. 'Ah, I'll let her have her retribution,' he thought, grinning to himself. 'I suppose she deserves it.'
~~~
"Oh yes, very lovely," Nana agreed, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet. She let out a little laugh as they started walking toward the mushroom forest again. "We are very disturbing beings, aren't we...."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy laughed. "Oh, I'm sure we did," he said with a faint smile as he got wrapped up in nostalgia. "We were- rather, we are- a rather terrifying bunch, aren't we?"
~~~
The Hatter walked very slowly through the mushrooms, pretending to be completely unaware of Tick's ploy. 'Ah, I'll let her have her retribution,' he thought, grinning to himself. 'I suppose she deserves it.'
~~~
"Oh yes, very lovely," Nana agreed, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet. She let out a little laugh as they started walking toward the mushroom forest again. "We are very disturbing beings, aren't we...."

Rabbit smiled. "Yes, you are. Very terrifying." He said, trying to look distraught, but failing miserably.
When Hatter was ahead of her, she tackled him to the ground. Then, she proceed to put globs of snow down the back of his shirt. Standing quickly, she ran as fast as she could away from him. Giggling.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 pm
((haha! my dad did that to my cousin once, because he hit my dad in the head with a snowball... it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen...))

"Hey!" Marchy said, "I said we, not I!" He was trying to look offended, but his attempt failed worse than Rabbit's take on distress.
~~~
Hatter let out a high-pitched squeal and writhed about on the ground for a few moments before getting to his feet and shaking his entire body like a wet dog. "TICK-TOCK!" he cried, turning to his damsel-in-distress falsetto as he took up the chase again. If they kept up all this sprinting, they'd be at the Caterpillar's mushroom in no time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:42 pm
she laughed and snuggled close to him for warmth " we've been through so much mimicry..i can't belive " She trailed off her sentence for a moment "I can't believe i'm going to marry you" the butterflies in her stomach took off again" i'm so excited.. mim"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:54 pm
The Night Faery
((haha! my dad did that to my cousin once, because he hit my dad in the head with a snowball... it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen...))

"Hey!" Marchy said, "I said we, not I!" He was trying to look offended, but his attempt failed worse than Rabbit's take on distress.
~~~
Hatter let out a high-pitched squeal and writhed about on the ground for a few moments before getting to his feet and shaking his entire body like a wet dog. "TICK-TOCK!" he cried, turning to his damsel-in-distress falsetto as he took up the chase again. If they kept up all this sprinting, they'd be at the Caterpillar's mushroom in no time.

Rabbit chuckled. "Oops...did I say that?" He asked, obviously playing coy.
Tick laughed harder, nearly stumbling, but caught herself and continued through the forest. She could see the clearing...almost there...and then, she feel. Face first into the snow. Of course, immediately, she broke out into fits of giggles and rolled onto her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm
((dude... my friend would be SO disturbed by what we did to his character [Marchy], lol... I mean, there's plenty of gayness in our Wonderland cast, but not with Marchy! xd ))

"Why yes. Yes you did." Marchy folded his arms and tossed his head with a little hmph, his hat becoming a little skewed on his head. "I shan't speak to you again."
~~~
"Tick, my love!" the Hatter cried, melodramatically falling to his knees before her giggling form. "NOOOO!"

He bent down and kissed her cheek, and then let out a chuckle. It was just like old times already.

Suddenly he became aware of a sighing noise, and he realized it was the annoyed Caterpillar huffily blowing out smoke from his hookah. "Uh-oh," he said, standing up and helping Tick to her feet. "We should get going."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:52 pm
Mimicry nodded. "Yeah, it's odd." Caterpillar growled. "Must you repeat yourselves, over and over! Ugh..." A large puff of smoke hurtled from his lips.
Rabbit frowned. "Aw, nothing personal, Marchy." He said, flopping down on his side and pulling the blanket over him. "Oh, well...guess I'll just lay here...by myself...with no one to talk to...alone."
Tick brushed the snow off. "Yes, he does sound rather impatient." Giggling, she kissed the top of Hatter's hand and pulled him off into the clearing.

The clearing, unfortunately, was covered with hazy smoke...foggy almost. The White Knight entered the clearing after them and coughed. "What DREADFUL smoke!" He said, nearly gagging. Tick nodded. "No need to suffocate anyone, Caterpillar, we're here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:51 pm
((where'd Jasper go? o_O ))

"Yes, I suppose you shall," Marchy agreed, folding his arms. He didn't turn his head, but his eyes constantly shifted back and forth to the White Rabbit's sad blanket-covered form. "Just sit there and be miserable. Hmph."
~~~
"Honestly," the Hatter agreed, pulling out a handkerchief to breathe through. "I thought you were summoning us to heal us, not choke us to death!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 pm
The Night Faery
((where'd Jasper go? o_O ))

"Yes, I suppose you shall," Marchy agreed, folding his arms. He didn't turn his head, but his eyes constantly shifted back and forth to the White Rabbit's sad blanket-covered form. "Just sit there and be miserable. Hmph."
~~~
"Honestly," the Hatter agreed, pulling out a handkerchief to breathe through. "I thought you were summoning us to heal us, not choke us to death!"

"I will be..." Rabbit said, grinning underneath the blanket while he kept his facade going. Then, just to be mean, Rabbit added in a cough...and another for effect. "Yep..." He croaked. "Alone and sick and miserable..."
On the inside, he couldn't help but giggle.
Caterpillar smirked. "If you'd shown up earlier, you wouldn't have all this smoke. It's your own faults if you suffocate." Clairice reached over, pinching the tube till he couldn't puff on his hookah anymore. He narrowed his eyes, but Tick cleared her throat. "Now, we just need Jasper and Nana."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games