Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Toan walked into the building and into the lobby. he walked up the stairs and turn the first door on the right in the hallway. Toan toss his bag in it as Hao flew out of the bag and landed on top of Toan "I was wondering where you we're" Toan turn to go when he heard a voice outside the Phoenix building "Yo T.B. You in there?" Toan grinned as he jumped off the second floor and landed on his feet on the first floor. "Jace is that you?" as if to answer a tall african male walked into the building. he was wearinga white T-shirt with long sleeve and blue jeans. He had a gold cloak with a black trim around the edge and a Tiger crest in the center of his back "Well I'll be damn T.B. didn't expect to see you so soon!" he raised his fist in the air and Toan raised his as they tapped knuckles "Yeah didn't think I would be back either but I got my first solid lead in two years so figured might as well come to you to find out about it" Toan then remember Kaz "This here is a visitor. His name is Kaz and these are his digimons" Jace turned around and looked at Kaz up and down with a serious expression on his face. He stared at Kaz with such a serious expression that you though you might have done something wrong. After a few moment a grin broked out on his face as he stuck his hand out at the tamer "Well it nice to meet you Kazzy boy!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Kaz's face broke into a grin at roughly the same time as Jace's. He took the offered hand giving it a good friendly shaking. Persiamon and Vixen watched the Jace with interest, but were both secretly looking to see if he had any digimon too. "Nice to meet you too Jace. So I here you're a history buff, at least for the digital world. I may have to introduce you to one of my friends sometime. You may have heard of him, Gennai? I'm sure we could swap some interesting stories about Toan here, you more so than I but, I have a feeling it can wait until Toan updates you. Toan?" Kaz turned to face Toan to see if he was going to talk to Jace here in the lobby, or if they would be going up to his room. As well as whether or not he should go too.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

"Well I'll be damn. Are you talking about The Gennai? I always wanted to meet him in person! Didn't know he was still alive." Toan gave a slight cough "Yes you did" Jace grin "Your giving me too much credit T.B. Of course I only know what Zanni told me. Did you really get Angel bones?" Toan smiled grew a bit menacing "Wanna fight and find out?" Jace burst out laughing "Yeah right, Me and Kudamon against you and your Psychotic team you call digimons? I'll stick to what I'm best at" Kudamon slither out of Jace back as he wrao himself around his neck "Good seeing you again Astamon" He said. Astamon smiled at the Kudamon "Likewise" Jace continued laughing but ask "So what is this lead you want me to look up?" Toan face grew serious "I want you to look up an old wizard that used to live in Spiral Castel. He wrote a book about almost anything of all four sovereings. I need to know if the book still alive, what in the castel, and a few other things" Jace smiled dropped by a few level "Damn, Spiral Castel?" "Is it Too much for you?" Jace smiled grew wide again "Are you kidding? I was hoping for a bit of a challange this time"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm

"You're looking for the sovereigns? Well damn Toan you do know about their territories right? Gennai knew Azulongmon personally. Mentioned once that each of the four have territories corresponding to the directions on a compass, Azulongmon to the East, Baihumon to the West, Ebonwumon to the North, and Zhuqiaomon to the South. That's all he's mentioned, but he may know much more. Didn't you know this already?" Kaz looked from Jace to Toan his face puzzeled that after 2 years of searching, Toan didn't even try to get some information out of Gennai.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"It not that simple stupid" Toan said as he face palm himself for carelessly letting that information out. he begin to get irritated as he felt like he had explained this for the millionth time "The sovereigns" Jace begin for Toan "each had their own Territory's to them self. But after a great tragedy the Sovereign vanished about 400 years ago never to be seen again. no one knew what happen to them. Anubismon of the Dark Area had announce that they weren't dead and never enter his domain while the guardians of the other worlds never claim to felt and disturbance of their world. So it means they are in hiding or they been seal. So far with our vast Organization and information network, we still have no lead to where they are or how they vanish, or even why for that matter. But every once a while we find out small clues that might help us to finding these ancient sovereigns."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Kaz became serious now, "Well lucky for you, I pay attention to Gennai when he starts rambling, because besides himself, there are a few other's who might know: The Demon Lords, Yggdrasil, The true Royal knights, and of coarse, the leader of the Sovereigns. The last one, Gennai only mentioned once, and he didn't know I was listening. I only got to hear a snatch of the conversation, but he said that before the sovereigns, there was one being to watch over the Digital world, but something happened and he created the sovereigns and Yggdrasil, to watch over the digital world, if the sovereigns are gone then he must have felt the same disturbance, and come back to check on the digital world." Kaz looked to the other two to see if he was still spouting what passed for common knowledge in this place.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Toan roll his eyes "Yes cause it would be soo much easier finding the Leader of the guys that disappears then the sovereigns themself." Jace shook his head "The sovereigns aren't gones or dead. There no way to find the leader. The true royal knights are only tools of their own justice and won't know what we want to know. The demon lords only have the slightest idea of what happen so proven Lilithmon. Yggdrasil was destroy long before and was never reborn. All these basic knowledge led us to no where, we are reduce to mere rumors hoping for success"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Kaz smiled, this confirmed his suspicians, "What if I told you the leader of the Soveriegns had to be in a fixed location? Without Yggdrasil and the Soveriegns power hidden or sealed, the digital world would cease to exist, if the leader wasn't maintaning it. He would have to be at the exact center of the digital world, otherwise portions of it would wither and be claimed by other creators of the alternate worlds. However, he would be powerful enough, that even a concentrated assualt with everyone here wouldn't be enough to defeat him. However perhaps diplomacy would work?" Kaz eagerly watched to see how this information was recieved.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 am

Toan sat on a sofa and gave a disappointed face "Wouldn't work" he said. Again Jace took it from there "We sent our best to the center of the earth, which almost cost us their lives from the heat alone, and found absolutely nothing." Toan took out a bottle of water and drink. when he was done he said "Me and my squad search every square inch before it was consume with lava. If Fangaloupmon use to live there, he doesn't anymore. Now any more bright ideas before Jace go to work?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Kaz thought for a bit, "Well if Fanglongmon wasn't there, then either Yggdrasil is back, or the sovereigns unsealed, but yeah that's all I got, unless you want to go back and see if Gennai will give you any more info." Kaz looked at his shoes, he felt sad he couldn't have offered any new or useful information. Then again with this many people working towards the same goal for two years, even his time with Gennai was bound to have less impact than desired.

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm

"Your grasping at straws here, I already ask the old geezer when we first met. He was only able to tell me one of the two things I wanted to know. And beside even if I want to go back and ask we're trap here till the next digital stream come by and that would be?" He turn his attention to Jace. Jace looked at his gold watch "The next one won't appear till tommorrow." Toan nodded "Alright, How long before you can finish the research? Jace took another moment to think about it "I should be done by the time the next stream come." "Well then get to work! Give my regards to Zanni and Racheal if you see them." Jace shrugged "Racheal just left with a bunch of Tiger scouts. Said they found something intresting and she volunteer to cheek out for us. As for Zanni, sure" Jace turn to Kaz "Nice meeting you Kazzy boy, see ya next time!" He and Kudamon rushed out the door.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Kaz called after the retreating Jace, "Nice to meet you too, sorry I couldn't have been more help!" Turning back to Toan. "So after learning what you're seeking, I assume you'd want me out of your hair for a while, shall I head on down to the forge for now?"

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm

"I don't care, do what you want. Astamon, take him to the forge in the Snakes. It the closest one to here." Astamon got up and head towar dthe door "And what will you be doing?" Toan shrugged "I was hoping to have a game of chess with Racheal but since she out I'll go play with the Dragons attack force." Astamon nodded and turn to Kaz "This way" He then walked out the door.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaz followed Asatmon out the door. As they headed to the forge, Kaz spoke up, "So how outdated was my info? Some of that stuff couldn't have been easy to learn."

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

"Your about 150 years late Kazzy boy" Astamon said jokingly as he lead the way
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games