Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
[[Tsuki is right, the destination is Hogsmeade because we are going TO Hogwarts.
However, I think where it says Sep 4th, the train should be arriving at King's Cross Train Station, platform 9 3/4, to pick everyone up. (Not Hogsmeade train station 9 3/4.)]]

(( *cough* What? *cough* An error? Nooo I think you all must be mistaken... yes... ninja

Also to everyone, yes we skipped the ride home this time. Namely because the mods didn't get around to putting up the Express before the new schedule went up. And with people being sorted now I didn't want anybody to confuse the Express. So... skipping the ride home. Sorry. ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Sam smiled at the incoming students. "Hello Selene, I'm Sam." She said, stroking Mix. "Oh, guys, do you like my Scottish wear?" Sam says, waving her hand over her outfit.  

cocosam

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image"My name's Tsukiko, but everyone calls me Tsuki. I'm starting first year this term, so I haven't been to hogwarts before. I don't know wat house I'm in yet, but I'm hoping it's Ravenclaw. My dad was in gryffindor, and he wants me to be there too, but I dunno... I'd rather Ravenclaw. My mom think Hufflepuff sounds best, but she's a muggle, so she doesn't really understand the whole concept of houses." Tsuki said. "And this is Slinky." she said lifting up his cage. "He used to be a rat, but now he's a pygmy marmoset with odd colorings, and I swear he's smarter than most. Mcgonnagall gave it to my dad 'cause she didn't know what to do with it, and he gave him to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:49 pm
User Image
"Hello Tsuki, I'm Sam. I'm a third year Ravenclaw. I certainly do hope you join our house! I'm also the prefect by the way." Sam says, smiling at the new first year.  

cocosam

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 am
Ume watches as students bustle past her compartment. It appears to be a busy morning. She presses the skip button on the portable stereo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 am
"Those earrings are nice," nodded Kitty in agreement. "Tsuki, huh? Pretty." Kitty scratched her head, "Doesn't that mean 'moon' or something...? Oh, hi Katie! And Tabby! And Selene, O Muffin Queen. [[Hey, does that rhyme, or am I pronouncing Selene wrong? >.<]]  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am
Katie blinks at all of the new people. "Did everyone just appear last year? Wow..... Yeah, Sam! You look all plaid, it rocks! Hello, Selene, Muffin Majesty, I'm Katie, a third year Slytherin." Katie pets her cat. "And this is Genie." Katie notices that there is a Slytherin in the compartment next to theirs. "Um... I'll be back," Katie says. She walks into Ume's compartment. "Hello. I'm Katie. I believe we met in the common room last year. You're a second year, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Kamalia Mingan walks on to the train holding Luna; after storing my trunks and everything else that needs to be taken to Hogwarts! Begins to walk down the aisle stopping by some of the compartments and saying hi to some of my friends in them! Stops at a compartment where Katie is standing at and pokes head over her shoulder to look inside! "Hi Ume excited about the new school year?!? Looks at Katie and whispers in her ear. "I think she's a sixth year Katie!!" Then speaks louder "Go in some more Katie so i can take a seat!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image
"Nice to see you Katie!" Sam says, shouting after her. Sam then hears the voice of Kamalia in the next compartment. Sam smiled. She loved her friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image"Yes, Tsukiko means moon child in Japanese." Tsuki said, smiling. "But Tsuki can also mean 'poke'."  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image
"That's so interesting." Sam says, smiling and stroking her cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 pm
[[Catch-up time ^_^]]

Lyra takes a seat and is just settling down as the compartment begins to fill with people and then expand. "Here we go again. This is going to be fun." she says, remembering last year (term) and the enormous expanding compartment.

Looking around, Lyra greets everyone. "Hello Kitty, Tabby, and Selene. And hello Tsuki; welcome to Ravenclaw. I'm Lyra, a Ravenclaw 6th year, and Deputy Head."
[[And also hello to Ume, Katie, and Kamalia, though you're currently in another compartment so I shall say hello to you this way for the time being.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 am
((Hi hi Lyra!))

Ume looks up at Katie and turns down the music. She smiles. "Hi. I believe we did meet briefly. I'm Ume. " Ume makes a face "I'm a 6th year."

((At least that's what I think I am... I was inactive for a couple semesters so...dunno if that requires me staying back a year. ha ha ha. oO))

"Hey Kamalia," Ume says when Kamalia enters. She grins. "I'm definitely ready for another year."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am
User Image
[[Not quite a Ravenclaw yet Lyra!]]
"I just hope no one gets squished this time." Sam said, referring to the incident last year.

cocosam

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 am
User Image((I am a ravenclaw now! I just got sorted.))

"What happened last year?" Tsuki said, interested.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games