Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:19 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
You know, I've never actually seen an epsiode of speed racer.
eek wow.

I've never seen Pokemon either, just one of those things I never saw. I would have never seen voltron if hadn't been for some really late night cartoon network programing before adult swim came into being.

Believe me you missed NOTHING with Pokemon... the entire series Misty refuses to admit her bottled feelings for Ash, and that's as deep as it gets...

Voltron = CLASSIC

I remember when I went to Suncoast and asked if they had "Go Lion, go" and they looked at me like I was from mars. I wonder if they will actually ever come out with DVDs for voltron or it's root series.

they just finally came out with Thundercats dvd's voltron will take a little while.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:21 pm
Ohhhhhhhhh... Thundercats HOOOO!!!!!

I used to watch that ALL the time as a small lad
I even have the sword of omens toy at my grandma's house 4laugh

Wow I am such a geek...

Buuuuut... Thundercats was actually Korean not Japanese, that's an interesting little tidbit no?  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:21 pm
Dr_lecter1988

they just finally came out with Thundercats dvd's voltron will take a little while.

I'm sure. I'm surprised they decided there would be neough of a market to actually release Thundercats on all honesty. I wonder if they will do the old He-man and She-ra as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 pm
Excuse me a moment dear friends, I'll return shortly  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 pm
Ascher
Ohhhhhhhhh... Thundercats HOOOO!!!!!

I used to watch that ALL the time as a small lad
I even have the sword of omens toy at my grandma's house 4laugh

Wow I am such a geek...

Buuuuut... Thundercats was actually Korean not Japanese, that's an interesting little tidbit no?

*nods* I knew that it was Korean.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:24 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I'm sure. I'm surprised they decided there would be neough of a market to actually release Thundercats on all honesty. I wonder if they will do the old He-man and She-ra as well?

He-man and the Masters of the Universe was also released on DVD... I should get that... another one of my childhood shows I watched, alongside... THE TRANSFORMERS!!! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!! THE TRANSFORMERS!!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!! AUTOBOTS WAGE THIER BATTLE TO DESTROY THE EVIL FORCES OF... THE DECEPTICONS!!!

*runs off as he said he would*

Be right back.  

Ascher

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:25 pm
Thundercats is god! whomever speaksdifferent blasphemes. i already hav ehte first half of hte first season of thundercats, i need to buy the rest, sadly enoughm i bought it at hot topic, for a decent price nonethe less.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:25 pm
*watches the Ascher run off*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:26 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

He-man and the Masters of the Universe was also released on DVD... I should get that... another one of my childhood shows I watched, alongside... THE TRANSFORMERS!!! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!! THE TRANSFORMERS!!! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!! AUTOBOTS WAGE THIER BATTLE TO DESTROY THE EVIL FORCES OF... THE DECEPTICONS!!!

*runs off as he said he would*

Be right back.

i saw a decepticon static cling on the back of one of the new eclipses.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Thundercats is god! whomever speaksdifferent blasphemes. i already hav ehte first half of hte first season of thundercats, i need to buy the rest, sadly enoughm i bought it at hot topic, for a decent price nonethe less.

It never ceases to amuse me at just how many anime related items I can find at hot topic now.... then again I still remember when they sold Sailor Moon manga. Nothing quite as amusing as seeing one of the people I knew from high school scamper in there like a scared little bunny rabbit scurrying just long enough to buy a manga and then running out again cause the store itself scared her.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Good Doctor I cannot agree with you any further than I already do...
Thundercats was the BEST... Mumra by far was one of the coolest villains ever

and I'm back by the way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:30 pm
I can't actually remember watching Thundercats anymore. I know i did when I was a small child, but I don't really remember much of anything about the series itself. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:31 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

It never ceases to amuse me at just how many anime related items I can find at hot topic now.... then again I still remember when they sold Sailor Moon manga. Nothing quite as amusing as seeing one of the people I knew from high school scamper in there like a scared little bunny rabbit scurrying just long enough to buy a manga and then running out again cause the store itself scared her.

hot topic's going for the Nostalgia thing now too. it's no longer "all about the music" i doubt it ever was. but i don't mind it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:31 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

*jumps back into convo* Sailor Moon was my 1st anime...I still remember... *o* then Pokemon, then Card Captors... ^_^ I have a clow book~
I always loved Rei, she has always been my fave *nod*  

Kitsoru

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm
Snarf, liono, tigra, the twins.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games