Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 pm
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

any sneak peeks!!!?

How about leg mods!?

When are there not leg mods? xd

And no. We don't get sneak peeks. lmao

Well, it can't hurt to ask! whee

I need full leg mods. If it doesn't cover the crotch, I can't wear it. I get so upset when I see a good foot and calf mod that I can't use. gonk

Why do you need the crotch covered? o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:18 pm
A Redhead Angel
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

any sneak peeks!!!?

How about leg mods!?

Sneak peeks? you crazy~

Tempted to comment on the nature of what the likely forgettable junk I'm cranking is but y'knoooowwwwww....hype engines are bad.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 pm
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

any sneak peeks!!!?

How about leg mods!?

I need full leg mods. If it doesn't cover the crotch, I can't wear it. I get so upset when I see a good foot and calf mod that I can't use. gonk

that is the way Imp bases work. You can't wear shoes or boots so anything on that layer doesn't work. Usually crotch covering leg mods layer on the pants layer so I can' wear them. Except Rosamund's thorn heels...they just suck and wont let me wear them.

(With an artist in the mist, I should really work on my "Layer" terminology since I actually have no idea what layer crotch covering leg mods I can wear are on...and I hear there are like a billion different layers of our avatars. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 pm
warrior_of_boognish
A Redhead Angel
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

any sneak peeks!!!?

How about leg mods!?

Sneak peeks? you crazy~

Tempted to comment on the nature of what the likely forgettable junk I'm cranking is but y'knoooowwwwww....hype engines are bad.

Well, what kind of projects do you do with the CIs? (which as hard as you guys try, the general public will always call them RIGS)  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

any sneak peeks!!!?

How about leg mods!?

that is the way Imp bases work. You can't wear shoes or boots so anything on that layer doesn't work. Usually crotch covering leg mods layer on the pants layer so I can' wear them. Except Rosamund's thorn heels...they just suck and wont let me wear them.

Ah. XD I didn't notice the wings.

That sucks about the base but I guess it makes sense in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Meromictic

lol someone has said that before, that they didn't notice the wings. it was a different avi sometime ago.

Yeah the imp base artist said he didn't not eve intend on the imps to wear shoes. And at first, we couldn't eve wear pants because we had the floaty legs. I want the floaty leg potion from alchemy so bad...but I wish they would have made it equipable instead of one time use since it is an alchemy item.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm
warrior_of_boognish

Halo 4 was meh....looks interesting but the whole phrase "An Ancient Evil Awakens" doesn't engender promise.

Spoilers, at the end of the game, the Reapers show up and start harvesting the current cycle.

callin it now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm
Glad I got my question answered last week. I'm excited for when my mom finishes making that pineapple pie with meringue. Though family's making beef stew tonight.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic

lol someone has said that before, that they didn't notice the wings. it was a different avi sometime ago.

Yeah the imp base artist said he didn't not eve intend on the imps to wear shoes. And at first, we couldn't eve wear pants because we had the floaty legs. I want the floaty leg potion from alchemy so bad...but I wish they would have made it equipable instead of one time use since it is an alchemy item.
Sorry to hear about how a lot of stuff doesn't work with the Imp legs. . I hope there will be other things that can work with it.

Also, saw the thing for last chance for Radio Havok. New RIG would most likely come on the 13th.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic

Sorry to hear about how a lot of stuff doesn't work with the Imp legs. . I hope there will be other things that can work with it.

Also, saw the thing for last chance for Radio Havok. New RIG would most likely come on the 13th.
It's ok. I have gotten used to most of it. The new "legmods" still make me sad because they are not "legmods" I can wear lol. I get excited when I hear "LEGMOD!" then I see it only goes to the knee and my heart sinks lol. sad  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 pm
A Redhead Angel
It's ok. I have gotten used to most of it. The new "legmods" still make me sad because they are not "legmods" I can wear lol. I get excited when I hear "LEGMOD!" then I see it only goes to the knee and my heart sinks lol. sad
I see. I don't like legmods really though, though as long as they work for the whole lower body and not just the knees down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
I see. I don't like legmods really though, though as long as they work for the whole lower body and not just the knees down. sweatdrop

The big challenge is not being able to wear skirts BECAUSE of the leg mods. That is really the tricky part.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm
god ubi's e3 was good but embarrassing. aisha tyler "i'm a gamer first and a woman several rungs down" oh my god i just slowly put my face in my hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel

The big challenge is not being able to wear skirts BECAUSE of the leg mods. That is really the tricky part.
Okay then. That does sound rather tricky. I got your quote in one GCD topic about a RIG theme, though like I said, I'm not picky on theme, just as long as they use some of the older RIG NPCs, then I'm a bit happy with a RIG, since we have a TON of RIG NPCs already.

Edit: I'm back from dinner and helping my mom with the meringue for the pineapple pies.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 pm
put monster galaxy on gaia they said

it would be a good idea they said

*stares at 20 messages gotten since saturday*  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games