Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Eudaemon
A Redhead Angel
Dexigone
Eudaemon
Dexigone
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

Oh, and moonbeam, I hope everything goes out alright.

DO IT!
Basically, it's an organization for kids with good grades that is invitation only. You organize community projects and do community service. It looks great on college and scholarship applications and if the teacher leading it is not batshit insane (like mine), it's pretty fun.

Honestly, I hate being one of the smart people, I never enjoy anything worthwhile. But I need the community service. I just hope my school's chapter is good.

You also get pretty graduation decorations lol. I can't remember if I got a medal, pin, or rope.....

We got some sort of V-shaped white sash that goes over your shoulders with a blue logo.
So when I graduated, I was wearing gold, black, white, blue and red. (we also got cords for a high GPA.) LOL
that sounds very regal. lol My gown was bright purple. bleck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm
Today I met a woman who bought shoes from some other company and they ******** her feet up like crazy. e.e I dunno if she bought the wrong size or what but her feet had bruises on them and the shoes pulled off a toe nail. XP

I didn't know shoes could do that. x.x;;

I plan to go the zoo tomorrow. So if any of my pictures turn out well, I'm post them. c:  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 pm
A Redhead Angel
Eudaemon
A Redhead Angel
Dexigone
Eudaemon
Dexigone
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

Oh, and moonbeam, I hope everything goes out alright.

DO IT!
Basically, it's an organization for kids with good grades that is invitation only. You organize community projects and do community service. It looks great on college and scholarship applications and if the teacher leading it is not batshit insane (like mine), it's pretty fun.

Honestly, I hate being one of the smart people, I never enjoy anything worthwhile. But I need the community service. I just hope my school's chapter is good.

You also get pretty graduation decorations lol. I can't remember if I got a medal, pin, or rope.....

We got some sort of V-shaped white sash that goes over your shoulders with a blue logo.
So when I graduated, I was wearing gold, black, white, blue and red. (we also got cords for a high GPA.) LOL
that sounds very regal. lol My gown was bright purple. bleck.

Could be worse. I had black robes. lmao

And our invitations were black.. and looked more like funeral cards. >>

My school colors were black/gold. So I don't understand why we couldn't have a more cheerful looking card.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 pm
I remember my graduation colors were blue and white. The girls wore the white robes and the boys wore the blue ones. After graduation was done with, I went with my family to drink champagne to celebrate my graduation then stayed at a bowling alley for the all-night party as part of the celebration of graduation. We got to bowl, play games, do karaoke, etc. xd It was fun.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 pm
My school's colors were black and silver, girls wore silver, boys black, and NHS wore white.

I didn't get to go to any parties because we had to pack up the next day for a cruise. XD;; My grandmom booked it to be a week after graduation, but we had a week of snow days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Meromictic
I plan to go the zoo tomorrow. So if any of my pictures turn out well, I'm post them. c:
take pictures of aaaalllll the snakes emotion_kirakira  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 am
I think my graduation robe was completely black, I can't remember if it had a trim of color on it or not. My school colors were black/white and forest green.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 am
Blurgh CI stuffs  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 am
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

Oh?

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:01 am
*feels left out because we don't have graduation ceremonies at school here* emo

All I remember on the last day was, "Hi, you've been at high school for 6 years, here's a yearbook, everybody sign each other's shirts and ties, now ******** off! mrgreen "

Suited me fine; I couldn't wait to get away from that place, and I wouldn't care if I never saw half the people there again. whee And I still got to graduate in robes and stuff when I finished uni, so that was fine.  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 am
I just graduated from secondary school (high school) last week. In Ireland, we don't dress up in black robes or anything like that. Because I attend a Catholic school, we had a graduation mass, during which I struggled to stay awake. xd Everyone wore formal clothes -suits for the boys, dresses for the girls. I really loved my dress. It was a 1950's style dress which had a pale grey background, with a large print of geisha heads, skulls, red flowers, and japanese fish. If I get a chance I'll post some pictures later. We all get a certificate and a pen, not very exciting really. When the mass was over everyone took pictures together. After that I went out for dinner with my family~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 am
Saw Snow White and the huntsman last night.

I honestly really liked it! Kristen Stewart isn't that bad either. She's not good, but she's not the *~*~* best character in the movie*~*~ or anything. I'm digging the approach on contemporary feminism with the new role of Snow White being a heroine that leads and army into war against evil.

pretty bad a** if I do say so

and there was also not a fully enforced romance or anything. There was a triangle, of course, but it didn't matter much in the end.

The visuals were very strong and well paced, and Charlize Theron.

I GIVE IT A 7 OUT OF 10.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 am
warrior_of_boognish
Blurgh CI stuffs

/cheers on boog  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

Will do c:

Usually they're sleeping in areas that I can't see them though. >o> But I'll look for them. XD Most of the snakes at my zoo are local though. So it won't be anything too fancy.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 am
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

Will do c:

Usually they're sleeping in areas that I can't see them though. >o> But I'll look for them. XD Most of the snakes at my zoo are local though. So it won't be anything too fancy.

they're snakes thatss all that matters C:  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games