Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:19 pm
Zan_Demona
well shitty chat was a big RP chat back then...until one of the main beloved chatters commited suicide, and a lot of us quit going.
I can even remember the date-9-28-97.

And you saying you were a sophomore in HS doesn't make me feel younger, lurichan, I was already in college in 1997.... sweatdrop

Ascher-yeah, I remember 97, but not too fondly...at least most of it anyway.

Sulhir- I don't have any Manson videos on the computer, but if I could have any, I'd want Man That You Fear. For several reasons, the least of which being that the video was based on The Lottery by Shirley Jackson, the most important (to me, anyway) was that a line of that song was dedicated (in shitty chat) to that friend of ours who committed suicide. I can never listen to that line without tearing up a little, but it's always been one of my favorite Manson songs.

Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel old. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:19 pm
luri (I can call you that, right), it's okay, I'm old...I'm just getting used to it, my birthday was only in January. xd  

Zan_Demona

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:20 pm
Wow, it's getting pretty busy in here. ^_^

*Waves* Hi hi Doc.

I almost had a heart attack... there was a tornado warning a county to the south of me in red, and when I looked at the screen again I saw orange in my county for a storm warning. I don't mind the storm too much, but tornado's border on phobia for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 pm
lurichan
Wow, it's getting pretty busy in here. ^_^

*Waves* Hi hi Doc.

I almost had a heart attack... there was a tornado warning a county to the south of me in red, and when I looked at the screen again I saw orange in my county for a storm warning. I don't mind the storm too much, but tornado's border on phobia for me.
busy busy busy *dances and sets up the coffee table for tea*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 pm
hmm...tornadoes. I just hope the storms here don't knock out my DSL again. They did the other night, for an hour, it was annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:24 pm
Oooook... Gatchaman and Battle of the Planets are so different ._.

I remember in Battle of the Planets there was never any reference to ninjas
but in Gatchaman they're descended from ninja's?
I'm so lost...  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:25 pm
*moves on to the topic everyone else follows*
I always used to fear that a tornado would strike NYC... but I was 5 at the time. But back then it was a serious fear for me because... I didn't know Manhattan NEVER gets tornados.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:26 pm
Zan_Demona
hmm...tornadoes. I just hope the storms here don't knock out my DSL again. They did the other night, for an hour, it was annoying.

It's been storming the past few days here. We actually had snow on monday, but now we are into cold rain and the like. ^^*

Ascher: ... *raises a finger and opens my mouth as if to say something, but no sound comes out of my mouth, remaining frozen in inability to find anything to say*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm
*fiddles around with the tea pots like he's looking for somthing*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm
Ascher
*moves on to the topic everyone else follows*
I always used to fear that a tornado would strike NYC... but I was 5 at the time. But back then it was a serious fear for me because... I didn't know Manhattan NEVER gets tornados.

That is because big cities create edies and flows in the air that help break up the large currents that might otherwise form nasty things like tornados. It only works in really big metroplian areas like NYC, Downtown Chicago, places like that with large sky scrapers and the like, but it does keep you safe. *glares at the hickness of my "city"* Why can't we have sky scrapers, or actual tall buildings? gonk  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:30 pm
.....I just forgot what I was going to post. sweatdrop

I need to get a hot shower, my muscles are all sore, and I'm not really sure why. But, I'll be back, definately.  
Dr_lecter1988
*fiddles around with the tea pots like he's looking for somthing*

Looking to have a Tea Party alice in wonderland style?

0o; Now the tornado warning is in the county above me. *Crosses my fingers and hopes that it skipped our county is a good sign and not meaning we are really the epicenter*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

lurichan

*raises a finger and opens my mouth as if to say something, but no sound comes out of my mouth, remaining frozen in inability to find anything to say*

Wow I feel like I have accomplished something... for once Luri can't respond to something I've said...

And-

Holy crap they really call themselves "Science ninjas" ???????

SCIENCE NINJAS eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:31 pm
Zan_Demona
.....I just forgot what I was going to post. sweatdrop

I need to get a hot shower, my muscles are all sore, and I'm not really sure why. But, I'll be back, definately.

*waves* Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you again soon provided I'm not hidding out in my basement. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:31 pm
lurichan
Ascher: ... *raises a finger and opens my mouth as if to say something, but no sound comes out of my mouth, remaining frozen in inability to find anything to say*

ROFL rofl exactly what I'm thinking xd
we have had a tornado warning where I live once, and it was the next town over that they had like..a mini-tornado..thing..
there was a famous tornado around here in the early 1900's, I can;t remember what year though... (I live in MA, btw)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games