Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

emotion_brofist Know the feeling, bub. Swam a mile this morning because it was just so hawt and the water was blissfully cool

It's what you get for living in the tropics burning_eyes

-takes a cold shower-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:11 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

emotion_brofist Know the feeling, bub. Swam a mile this morning because it was just so hawt and the water was blissfully cool

-takes a cold shower-

desert for me, but with triple digit temps, I'll take whatever I can get. 8D  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

-takes a cold shower-

I would die gonk

I want to live somewhere cooler in the future .___.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

-takes a cold shower-

I would die gonk

lol took me about 2 years before I could finally say I was adjusted to the killer heat.

Nowdays, anything below 70 is considered cold for me, and anything below 80 is winter weather xD

90= nice and warm
100= hot
105+=really hot
110+=welcome to hell

It was 111 the other day. c;

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

-takes a cold shower-

I would die gonk

lol took me about 2 years before I could finally say I was adjusted to the killer heat.

Nowdays, anything below 70 is considered cold for me, and anything below 80 is winter weather xD

90= nice and warm
100= hot
105+=really hot
110+=welcome to hell

It was 100 here a few days ago. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 pm
It isn't that hot here yet. But its still raining. So I'm sure once that stops it will heat back up. x.x

Ugh. I don't undersand our goals right now. There must have been a sale last year because right now my store is above every goal except sales. O.o wut.

And my phone does better posting in guilds than it does in the forums. That's a bit strange considering how long its been since they've had an update.  

Cant Unsee

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon

-takes a cold shower-

I would die gonk

90= nice and warm
100= hot
105+=really hot
110+=welcome to hell

mmm nice toasty weather.
well I suppose it depends on the type of heat

Desert is dry heat so I can tolerate it better. Humidity is generally 20% or less. Anywhere else I feel like I'm breathing in water. gonk

so if it's 100 + humidity, you have my dearest sympathies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm
Nice and warm here.  

Blind Clarity

Fashionable Businesswoman

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Eudaemon
Dexigone
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

Oh, and moonbeam, I hope everything goes out alright.

DO IT!
Basically, it's an organization for kids with good grades that is invitation only. You organize community projects and do community service. It looks great on college and scholarship applications and if the teacher leading it is not batshit insane (like mine), it's pretty fun.

Honestly, I hate being one of the smart people, I never enjoy anything worthwhile. But I need the community service. I just hope my school's chapter is good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Wolf Creek is on TV... omg this is so scary.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm
Questing is wicked hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm
Dexigone
Eudaemon
Dexigone
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

DO IT!
Basically, it's an organization for kids with good grades that is invitation only. You organize community projects and do community service. It looks great on college and scholarship applications and if the teacher leading it is not batshit insane (like mine), it's pretty fun.

Honestly, I hate being one of the smart people, I never enjoy anything worthwhile. But I need the community service. I just hope my school's chapter is good.

You also get pretty graduation decorations lol. I can't remember if I got a medal, pin, or rope.....  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm
I looked through recipes and saw one for a Twinky cake. Mom cringed and we both thought that's such Nightmare Fuel as well as some food dealing with ostriches and whatnot. ._____. Total Nightmare Fuel.

A Redhead Angel: Hello again.

Edit: I finished frosting another cake. Our neighbor's husband loves my cakes...Apparently he hides them from his wife and daughter. Really? I made the cake for everyone... sweatdrop I guess he loves my cakes a lot. Next time I might make the strawberry ones with vanilla frosting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Druddigon

I do not think I could live in such heat. 30C (that's about 85 I think), is pushing my limit. I'm more comfortable at 15 to 20C (which is about 60 to 70).

We're actually still hovering around 0 here, we had snowfall at lunch last Monday. Although it had been up to 23 the week before that (which is pretty much the height of summer for us).

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm
A Redhead Angel
Dexigone
Eudaemon
Dexigone

DO IT!

You also get pretty graduation decorations lol. I can't remember if I got a medal, pin, or rope.....

We got some sort of V-shaped white sash that goes over your shoulders with a blue logo.
So when I graduated, I was wearing gold, black, white, blue and red. (we also got cords for a high GPA.) LOL  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games