Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:01 pm
Me: *crashes through glass window* @@ itaai aru...^_^ herro, all~!
Kit: *walks in through the door* <-_->; moron...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Hmm, I don't know that one. I used to be in bigbobs forever ago.... um. Let's see, where else? Etherial-realms, warp1, and a few other random places here and there. Wow... now I feel old thinking about all the various places I used to be. I remember when yahoo group mailings was called onelist, then got eaten by egroups, and then got eaten by yahoo. ^^*

.....I've been online a long time.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Can't say I've heard of that place...

*cuddles the Beccies*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:05 pm
*waves* Hi hi Becca, welcome back, I missed ya.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:05 pm
lurichan
Hmm, I don't know that one. I used to be in bigbobs forever ago.... um. Let's see, where else? Etherial-realms, warp1, and a few other random places here and there. Wow... now I feel old thinking about all the various places I used to be. I remember when yahoo group mailings was called onelist, then got eaten by egroups, and then got eaten by yahoo. ^^*

I remember my first Sims group was when it was egroups, and got eaten by yahoo. Ugh...the first chat I ever went to was a Marilyn Manson chat, affectionately called the "shitty chat" and that site is now dead, though portions of it can be accessed through the web archive. Of course, that was back in 1997...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:08 pm
Zan_Demona
lurichan

I remember my first Sims group was when it was egroups, and got eaten by yahoo. Ugh...the first chat I ever went to was a Marilyn Manson chat, affectionately called the "shitty chat" and that site is now dead, though portions of it can be accessed through the web archive. Of course, that was back in 1997...... sweatdrop

Oh wow...when did I first go online? *ponders* 1997/98 I think since it was my sophmore year of highschool if memory serves me correctly. A bit fuzzy on that now though. ^^* Hmm... It took a while before I really found a nitch online though. I did RPs for a long time, but they always seemed to already be dead by the time I tried to join them. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 pm
Zan_Demona

WHOA! You can remember 1997???

I can't remember the month of February sweatdrop

But that's because I've been sacrificing vital hours of sleep to feed my addiction to the proverbial God in the Machine of my laptop and the internet

but I remember when I first got aol at my aunt's house back when I was about... 6 or 7... been on the internet since.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 pm
Speaking of Manson... If anyone has the newest music video downloaded... Can you e-mail it to me? PM me if you will and I'll PM you my e-mail.
Sorry, sorta off topic.  

Sulhir

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:10 pm
I can't remember what I did last week... ._.; I have the worst memory in the history of the world... sweatdrop
*snuggles Ascher* whee myu~!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:11 pm
Sulhir
Speaking of Manson... If anyone has the newest music video downloaded... Can you e-mail it to me? PM me if you will and I'll PM you my e-mail.
Sorry, sorta off topic.

That's okay, there is no "topic" in the chatbox. ^_^ That is the joy of it. It's whatever you want to talk about (excluding spam)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:14 pm
ninja ninja pirate ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:14 pm
well shitty chat was a big RP chat back then...until one of the main beloved chatters commited suicide, and a lot of us quit going.
I can even remember the date-9-28-97.

And you saying you were a sophomore in HS doesn't make me feel younger, lurichan, I was already in college in 1997.... sweatdrop

Ascher-yeah, I remember 97, but not too fondly...at least most of it anyway.

Sulhir- I don't have any Manson videos on the computer, but if I could have any, I'd want Man That You Fear. For several reasons, the least of which being that the video was based on The Lottery by Shirley Jackson, the most important (to me, anyway) was that a line of that song was dedicated (in shitty chat) to that friend of ours who committed suicide. I can never listen to that line without tearing up a little, but it's always been one of my favorite Manson songs.  

Zan_Demona

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:15 pm
speaking of no topic and being off of this non-existant topic...

I'm watching Gatchaman... soooooo old... and ever since I first saw them I called those bird people "space ninjas" and now I hear the japanese theme song and the little kids singing it just said "Tanaku no ninjaaaa!"

That was just a wild tangent...
I go on those a lot lately...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ninja ninja pirate ninja ninja ninja

Wow I was talking about ninjas and speak of the devil it's our very own ninja doctor here to join us, how are you good Doctor?  

Ascher

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:18 pm
i'm good, tired. but good i hav eto go back toschool tomorrow, which is a big bummer  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games