Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm
Chixen
My aunt and uncle just gave me the job of cat sitting for two weeks late this summer. I get to stay in their lovely home on lakefront property, playing with three pampered house cats. whee
Congrats. Seems today's been a really crappy day so far, but until tonight when the bonfire starts. I just think of it as a new chapter in my stepdad's life. Not only that, I'm a bit annoyed my Dr. appointment got canceled because his insurance doesn't cover it this year because of what's happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Seems today's been a really crappy day so far, but until tonight when the bonfire starts. I just think of it as a new chapter in my stepdad's life. Not only that, I'm a bit annoyed my Dr. appointment got canceled because his insurance doesn't cover it this year because of what's happened.
I hope things get better for your family, and that you guys have a fun bonfire at least. It sucks you have to miss your doctor's appointment because of all that.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
Seems today's been a really crappy day so far, but until tonight when the bonfire starts. I just think of it as a new chapter in my stepdad's life. Not only that, I'm a bit annoyed my Dr. appointment got canceled because his insurance doesn't cover it this year because of what's happened.
I hope things get better for your family, and that you guys have a fun bonfire at least. It sucks you have to miss your doctor's appointment because of all that.
Yeah. Now he and I are both jobless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:13 pm
I AM BACK FROM VAYCAY

omg I feel really bad for loving Keiko's Cakes. It's the most obnoxious EI I've seen in a loooong time AND IT HAS CAKES?!?!?

Also Keiko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup I like it.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Chixen
My aunt and uncle just gave me the job of cat sitting for two weeks late this summer. I get to stay in their lovely home on lakefront property, playing with three pampered house cats. whee

The cats sounds like the best part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 pm
Sheard
Yup. One of them needs medication and all of them are over 10 years old I think, but they're adorable. The cat's pretty much own the guest room though, so it's going to be awkward sleeping there for me.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:03 pm
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

Oh, and moonbeam, I hope everything goes out alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 pm
Chixen
Sheard
Yup. One of them needs medication and all of them are over 10 years old I think, but they're adorable. The cat's pretty much own the guest room though, so it's going to be awkward sleeping there for me.

Oh well it's their room clearly, and you're their guest.  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm
Dexigone
My history teacher invited me to the national honors society. I'm gonna take a gander at it. >_> (not sure what the ******** it actually does anyways.)

Oh, and moonbeam, I hope everything goes out alright.

DO IT!
Basically, it's an organization for kids with good grades that is invitation only. You organize community projects and do community service. It looks great on college and scholarship applications and if the teacher leading it is not batshit insane (like mine), it's pretty fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I AM BACK FROM VAYCAY

omg I feel really bad for loving Keiko's Cakes. It's the most obnoxious EI I've seen in a loooong time AND IT HAS CAKES?!?!?

Also Keiko

yup I like it.
Welcome back was wondering were you vanished to

How was the vaycay? Where you go?

If it has anything to really do with yu-yu it gets an approval from me.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
I AM BACK FROM VAYCAY

Also Keiko

yup I like it.

lol! sorry! I only posted about it in my status thing because I didn't think anyone would care. XD

I was in the Texas Hill Country marveling at mountains and hills and clear rivers. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 am
I Found A Sexy 1
I AM BACK FROM VAYCAY

Also Keiko

yup I like it.
I didn't think to even have thought of Keiko Yukimura for the new cake REI. I love the Yu Yu Hakusho reference you had there, Chixen. *is a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho*

Dexigone: Thanks. I hope so too. today, I'm going to make a pineapple meringue pie! emotion_kirakira I'm starting to love pineapples now.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
I AM BACK FROM VAYCAY

Also Keiko

yup I like it.

lol! sorry! I only posted about it in my status thing because I didn't think anyone would care. XD

I was in the Texas Hill Country marveling at mountains and hills and clear rivers. rofl
No need to be sorry. Did not see that status at all probably got buried by other peoples constant status updates every 5 seconds. well I did blaugh

Oh around Austin area? Sounds very fun to be doing climb anything? Oh yeah that amazing non-murky was it lake Travis?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 pm
Druddigon
I'M SO HOT!

-jumps in the pool-

emotion_brofist Know the feeling, bub. Swam a mile this morning because it was just so hawt and the water was blissfully cool  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games