Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mttin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:29 pm
7k ..... all I need is 7k

Seriously .. how long must I be shirtless?

Stupid 15000 shirt ... Ugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, when you go for the expensive items it is going to take a bit longer.... I'm only 13% done with my quest. lol  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mttin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:36 pm
lurichan
Well, when you go for the expensive items it is going to take a bit longer.... I'm only 13% done with my quest. lol

Ok I have to appologize for yesterday. Look back a page or two ... if you don't recall.

I just say things without thinking. I flirt. I know you have a boyfriend - I didn't mean to ... ugh ..

So sorry ... forgive my indiscretions  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:37 pm
*crashes back in through a window holding a plate of corned beef hash with ham and cheese* I have cooked food!!!!!! scream  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:38 pm
I would say that I have a boyfriend is a bit of an understatement really, which is why D_D Spazed a little. Ceilisidhe and I have been together for a little over 3 years now, and living together for around about half of that time or so. (he had an appartment before this one that I spent a LOT of time in, but this is our appartment).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:44 pm
As long as I am forgiven.  

Mttin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:45 pm
Ascher
*crashes back in through a window holding a plate of corned beef hash with ham and cheese* I have cooked food!!!!!! scream

ooooh! Cheese *Skitters over and snatches a few bites of cheesy goodness*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:47 pm
*hides from the tornado watch* sweatdrop I really don't like storms all that much.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:48 pm
lurichan
Ascher

ooooh! Cheese *Skitters over and snatches a few bites of cheesy goodness*

*HISSES* MY MEAT AND CHEESE!!!!!! scream
*defends plate defensive and defendingly*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Trade you a cookie for some cheese ascher?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:54 pm
lurichan

There's a slight problem y'see...
The cheese is melted and mixed in with the cooked meats, because that's how my chefly ways work 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:54 pm
Oh thank god...this reminds me so much of the chat I met my husband in 8 years ago (yeah, I know, I'm old xp )

I miss the old days of that chat, but it's full of n00bs now.

So glad to be here.  

Zan_Demona

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:57 pm
Ascher
lurichan

There's a slight problem y'see...
The cheese is melted and mixed in with the cooked meats, because that's how my chefly ways work 3nodding

Awww, not as much fun that way, or too much fun but not fun to snatch when you just want a snack. Either way you win, I'll leave your cheesy meat alone.

Zan_Demona: A lot of the old chat sites have been filled up with n00bs. Don't feel too old though, I'm 23. ^_^ and I think ceilisidhe still has the title of oldest guild member at 31.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Zan_Demona
Oh thank god...this reminds me so much of the chat I met my husband in 8 years ago (yeah, I know, I'm old xp )

I miss the old days of that chat, but it's full of n00bs now.

So glad to be here.

Well hello and greetings. Chats have a tendency to do that. There was this one chat I always used to go to until after a while all the friends I made left and it got full of fools. But that hasn't seemed to have happened here yet ^_^  

Ascher

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:59 pm
I don't suppose either of you have heard of the Dungeon of the Damned, then? That was the chat I was referring to. Though it's seen its better days.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games