Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:50 pm
traya sakurazukamori
biggrin
You guys are weird...whenever i see jarvin, we'll have a video camera set up just for you, hyper... 3nodding

we can make sope out of this, a love triangle and excitement. we can make angmar the villin, we can make this the best romantic sope!!! blaugh I'll be the cool and mysterious superhero guy who can never seem to get the girl!But he's always a fan favorite!

NOPE the main charecter is javrin kun and ayaka chan.Yeah I'm just the side character that kicks a** and is just there to help when needed. Kinda like the green ranger.He just came whne the rest of the power rangers needed him.

no super heros in this soap xd sorri, but u can still be in it, just not a super hero.Well yeah I didn't mean like a full on super hero.I meant that my character would just be heroic!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:50 pm
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy
I KNOW HYPERS NAME I KNOW HYPERS NAME! xd xd xd
I wont charge you guys 2.5k....
But I will charge you 1.5k ninja
I"LL TELL YOU MAY NAME FOR 1250gold!!!!

tp pricy how abot for 50 gold?
1250 pirate  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:51 pm
1000 >_>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:52 pm
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy

1250 pirate

grabs hyper and takes her to the tain rail rad and ties her up there.  

traya sakurazukamori

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:53 pm
Cursed Ronin
traya sakurazukamori
biggrin
You guys are weird...whenever i see jarvin, we'll have a video camera set up just for you, hyper... 3nodding

we can make sope out of this, a love triangle and excitement. we can make angmar the villin, we can make this the best romantic sope!!! blaugh
I'll be the cool and mysterious superhero guy who can never seem to get the girl!But he's always a fan favorite!

NOPE the main charecter is javrin kun and ayaka chan.Yeah I'm just the side character that kicks a** and is just there to help when needed. Kinda like the green ranger.He just came whne the rest of the power rangers needed him.

no super heros in this soap xd sorri, but u can still be in it, just not a super hero.Well yeah I didn't mean like a full on super hero.I meant that my character would just be heroic!
he can save me from a burning building, whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:54 pm
Cursed Ronin
traya sakurazukamori
biggrin

we can make sope out of this, a love triangle and excitement. we can make angmar the villin, we can make this the best romantic sope!!! blaugh
I'll be the cool and mysterious superhero guy who can never seem to get the girl!But he's always a fan favorite!

of corse angmar is the villian. cool blaugh  

traya sakurazukamori

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:55 pm
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
traya sakurazukamori
biggrin

he can save me from a burning building, whee

that should.........u're right we can add that inn rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:55 pm
Cursed Ronin would just come out of nowhere then save everyone then disappear as fast as he came.  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:59 pm
Cursed Ronin
Cursed Ronin would just come out of nowhere then save everyone then disappear as fast as he came.

if u're in the soap u are human and well have a role in it as the guy who like ayaka chan and is javrin kuns best freind. angmar is u're better rival and enemy. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:01 pm
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy

1250 pirate

gonk  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:01 pm
traya sakurazukamori
Cursed Ronin

if u're in the soap u are human and well have a role in it as the guy who like ayaka chan and is javrin kuns best freind. angmar is u're better rival and enemy. xd
Fine as long as I'm cool and heroic!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:03 pm
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy

1250 pirate

gonk

u're name well set u free, so talk. what is u're name?  

traya sakurazukamori

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:03 pm
Animaznboy
1000 >_>;;
900!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:04 pm
Hyper what's on your avi's face? ._.
Kristine is mad at me again...  

Animaznboy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:05 pm
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
traya sakurazukamori

1250 pirate

gonk

u're name well set u free, so talk. what is u're name?
mad HMPHH!!!!1 *crosses her arms and lays there*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games