Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 pm
Warwood
Slick Southpaw
>_> trying to transfer everything to my new laptop is a bit harder than I thought.

Man, why can't I just send files over like I do with Pokemonz emotion_donotwant
you can. its called an external hard drive.

I did transfer to the external hard drive, only it's not transferring from my external hard drive to the new laptop. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Slick Southpaw
Warwood
Slick Southpaw
>_> trying to transfer everything to my new laptop is a bit harder than I thought.

Man, why can't I just send files over like I do with Pokemonz emotion_donotwant
you can. its called an external hard drive.

I did transfer to the external hard drive, only it's not transferring from my external hard drive to the new laptop. @_@
classified_fu  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:41 am
I really need to clean out all the unused items from my inventory. I have so many girly and cutesy items I never use. And all kinds of other crap that has found it's way there in the course of the years. -.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 pm
Iehonatane
I really need to clean out all the unused items from my inventory. I have so many girly and cutesy items I never use. And all kinds of other crap that has found it's way there in the course of the years. -.-
emotion_brofist same.
well it's mostly clearing out things like clothes and shoes and underwear.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm
Slick Southpaw
Iehonatane
emotion_brofist same.
well it's mostly clearing out things like clothes and shoes and underwear.

I should probably do this too. So many amigo pants eating away my inventory! emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:39 pm
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon
I cannot believe all the people verbally attacking my poor sister.

Long story short, a teacher and her daughter held a graduation party involving alcohol and minors. Police busted it. The story is aired on the Louisville news, seen by everyone. My sister posts on Facebook that the law is the law and justice should be dealt. Note that she graduated with this girl.
Then everyone attacks her for being horrible merely because she agrees with the law and that teacher is a "good person who doesn't deserve this".

Even if you think drinking under the age of 21 is alright, there are laws and they have to be followed. (with the exception of banning gay marriage because that's just plain stupid and it's a law that needs to be broken!) Luckily, no one was killed and only 1 hospitalized for alcohol poisoning, but there is already a crusade to "Save the teacher!". From the law. Seriously.
Morons.
-facepalm-Id fire her after hearing this bit of news. Allowing minors to drink is something teachers last time I checked should prevent not allow.

Even worse someone actually had alcohol poising as a minor that's just wow -_-
I agree with your sister on this justice should be dealt there is pretty much no way around this she is going to be punished an deserved full force of whatever is given. I'm trying to think of more,but this story an the negativity towards your sister is just far to stupid.

Nothing will be done to the teacher? Why? Because I live in a small town and we live in a sort of feudal system where people with certain last names are automatically elite and above the law.

These kids are seriously making "Save Laura" (the teacher's first name) shirts. Yes, they want to save her from the law. The kids supporting her are all part of the last name elite because of their parents, go figure.

Now they got her cell phone number and are spreading it around. They are telling her how horrible of a person she is for supporting the law and speaking bad about a "good person". These were kids she graduated with and were her "friends".  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:56 pm
Eudaemon
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon

Long story short, a teacher and her daughter held a graduation party involving alcohol and minors. Police busted it. The story is aired on the Louisville news, seen by everyone. My sister posts on Facebook that the law is the law and justice should be dealt. Note that she graduated with this girl.
Then everyone attacks her for being horrible merely because she agrees with the law and that teacher is a "good person who doesn't deserve this".

Even if you think drinking under the age of 21 is alright, there are laws and they have to be followed. (with the exception of banning gay marriage because that's just plain stupid and it's a law that needs to be broken!) Luckily, no one was killed and only 1 hospitalized for alcohol poisoning, but there is already a crusade to "Save the teacher!". From the law. Seriously.
Morons.
-facepalm-Id fire her after hearing this bit of news. Allowing minors to drink is something teachers last time I checked should prevent not allow.

I agree with your sister on this justice should be dealt there is pretty much no way around this she is going to be punished an deserved full force of whatever is given. I'm trying to think of more,but this story an the negativity towards your sister is just far to stupid.

Nothing will be done to the teacher? Why? Because I live in a small town and we live in a sort of feudal system where people with certain last names are automatically elite and above the law.

These kids are seriously making "Save Laura" (the teacher's first name) shirts. Yes, they want to save her from the law. The kids supporting her are all part of the last name elite because of their parents, go figure.

Now they got her cell phone number and are spreading it around. They are telling her how horrible of a person she is for supporting the law and speaking bad about a "good person". These were kids she graduated with and were her "friends".
Well if it hit more of a state wide news I think something will be done even if the names are elite! No one should be above the law no matter who they are. This is like a red flag for the law.

Thats just sad completely sad an i'm fairly certain I know why they want to "save" said teacher she needs to at the very least be fired. Sounds annoying!

I think these people need something to be done to them cause its turning into harassment should report something like this. With friends like this who needs enemies? Id try to move out of this towns if something like this is allowed to happen. I live in a smaller town here,but I have never heard of anyone above the law here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:05 pm
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon

Morons.

Well if it hit more of a state wide news I think something will be done even if the names are elite! No one should be above the law no matter who they are. This is like a red flag for the law.

Thats just sad completely sad an i'm fairly certain I know why they want to "save" said teacher she needs to at the very least be fired. Sounds annoying!

I think these people need something to be done to them cause its turning into harassment should report something like this. With friends like this who needs enemies? Id try to move out of this towns if something like this is allowed to happen. I live in a smaller town here,but I have never heard of anyone above the law here.

My town is known as the "Indiana's Mafia" to the lawyers and politicians in the capital. It's so bad that the state police don't even want to mess with this town any more; it's beyond fixing.
Our entire town operates on a "last name government"; people with certain last names get more power over others and immunity from the law. My family doesn't have a good last name, so we're powerless. I've had to fight tooth-and-nail for justice in my school system while someone with a better last name would have gotten what I wanted with less effort. My last name was not good enough to get community scholarships while people with lower GPAs and no community service projects but good last names got thousands of dollars while I got two hundred dollars for a 3.95 out of 4.0 and many community projects.

This doesn't even sound like something from the US. It really sounds like some sort of crazed government in a dystopian society.

Hence why I am moving to Indianapolis and getting out of here.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm
Eudaemon
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon
Tezca Frost
Eudaemon

Morons.

My town is known as the "Indiana's Mafia" to the lawyers and politicians in the capital. It's so bad that the state police don't even want to mess with this town any more; it's beyond fixing.
Our entire town operates on a "last name government"; people with certain last names get more power over others and immunity from the law. My family doesn't have a good last name, so we're powerless. I've had to fight tooth-and-nail for justice in my school system while someone with a better last name would have gotten what I wanted with less effort. My last name was not good enough to get community scholarships while people with lower GPAs and no community service projects but good last names got thousands of dollars while I got two hundred dollars for a 3.95 out of 4.0 and many community projects.

This doesn't even sound like something from the US. It really sounds like some sort of crazed government in a dystopian society.

Hence why I am moving to Indianapolis and getting out of here.

Oh boy sounds like a fun town to live in "hey we give up on you" they does not seem like any kind of problem at all. Id never live where a name is what set someone apart from another just could not do it. This town sounds like a perfect place for a real life super hero to emerge an start fighting against all the wrongs.
That is complete BS you should gotten FAR more then that with such a high GPA you and I share the same one. I get good amount of help,but still have pay for some things on my own.

It sounds sort of the way most of Africa and part of Europe were in the early [technically still is this way depending where you go]20th century.

That sounds like the smartest plan a city like that you will probably have much more luck with everything including college funding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:28 pm
Guys

I have no pants :<

They're in the dryer. >o>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm
The Undead Suitor
I just realized I can't remember a single character from Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim.

Bethesda really needs to work on their characters.

Maybe they heard you?
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-elder-scrolls/730700

I'm so going to use my werewolf Breton.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm
As for some other news, my pants finally dried.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 pm
The only name of a character in Skyrim I can remember was the dragon Parthanaax (or something spelled like that.)

Everyone else is a blur. There's some Jarls, that follower everyone loves to kill on cliffs with shouting, that other dragon....  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor
I just realized I can't remember a single character from Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim.

Bethesda really needs to work on their characters.

Maybe they heard you?
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-elder-scrolls/730700

I'm so going to use my werewolf Breton.

Yeah I saw that! :V

Not that excited about the whole vampire thing (I was looking forward to the Snow Elf Prince) but hey! crossbows and s**t  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm
I'm not the biggest fan of vamps, but omg, so excited, especially since I've heard a theory that part of it takes place in Coldharbour and we might get to see some Molag Bal. The lore surrounding him and Vivec is so weird.

On a non Elder Scrolls note, leaving for Arizona next week, land of weather that's actually decent.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games