Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm
{{sneaks in and pinches Katanas booty while waiting for TES to make his mind up}} ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 pm
katana68
*looks over and sees that the other icy has shown up.* Hey there! smile OK, here's the lowdown on MW....purely a self-serve bar...we have just about anything you'd ever want to drink, alcoholic or not. Espresso machine is over there, Pin-the-tail-on-TES game is at the back of the bar. Make yourself at home!

Ah thanks. *makes herself a rum and coke* I'm beginning to like this place already.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:13 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles at bandaidd*
Gi ussta~ I must say you do resemble our kind greatly. Your hairstyle particularly seems to capture the modern fashions that Teir'Dal women have begun to follow.

If you do not mind my asking, what is this "elfcon" that you mentioned?

*smiles and waves at the new patron*
Vendui'~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles at bandaidd*
Gi ussta~ I must say you do resemble our kind greatly. Your hairstyle particularly seems to capture the modern fashions that Teir'Dal women have begun to follow.

If you do not mind my asking, what is this "elfcon" that you mentioned?

*smiles and waves at the new patron*
Vendui'~

*nods* Seems to be a lot going on here. Now is that common elven you're speaking? if so Saesa omentien lle  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 pm
*takes a sip of her drink* I wonder how many "good deeds" bandy has left to do before we can start tossing her out of here? I need Leko or Psyzapp in here so I can find out. *she turns to icy* Well, if you get tired of conversation and drinking, there are games on page one that you can play. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 pm
katana68
*takes a sip of her drink* I wonder how many "good deeds" bandy has left to do before we can start tossing her out of here? I need Leko or Psyzapp in here so I can find out. *she turns to icy* Well, if you get tired of conversation and drinking, there are games on page one that you can play. smile

Sounds good, but I doubt I'll get tired of drinking twisted  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm
LMAO! I think you'll fit in just fine around here!  
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm
wow. i must have spaced out! hey katana, Icy, icy!

Ryzan: It's a convention or a gathering of a lot of people who are interested in elves. We dress like elves and act like elves and tell stories, and famous people who have portrayed elves in movies make appearances and sign autographs. There are elf games and food and all kinds of fun things!

[11 pranks earned and not used, you can prank me after any of mine, but you have to be the next post]  

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm
bandaidd
wow. i must have spaced out! hey katana, Icy, icy!

Ryzan: It's a convention or a gathering of a lot of people who are interested in elves. We dress like elves and act like elves and tell stories, and famous people who have portrayed elves in movies make appearances and sign autographs. There are elf games and food and all kinds of fun things!

[11 pranks earned and not used, you can prank me after any of mine, but you have to be the next post]

((LOL, thanks bandy...didn't know if I needed to toss you outta here or not! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm
katana68
LMAO! I think you'll fit in just fine around here!

hehe thanks :3 *starts drink shots of vodka and lime*  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm
D-E-A-D
That is what we want to be!
H-E-L-L
That's the place where we do well!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm
[[psihug can bounce me, but it's funner if someone catches and pranks. i'm your ticket to increased status around here. you need me. biggrin ]]

edit from p.1: RAP SHEETS: If the cops or anyone doing a "good deed" dare show up here, patrons can prank the culprit and earn a RAP SHEET reputation. Successfully earning 12 pranks gets you a "notorious" ranking and you get a WANTED poster. Prank posts need to be right after said cop or "good deed doer" to qualify. If our BRUISERS post after the cop or "good deed doer" and bounces them out on his/her ear, the house wins and nobody gets fame or glory. (BRUISERS: Gilda Geezer, Suede_Shoes, Psihug)  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
D-E-A-D
That is what we want to be!
H-E-L-L
That's the place where we do well!

^looks suspiciously like cheerleading without a license to me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm
I sensed something very wrong... what do I find? My sister in a dark and gloomy cheerleader outfit! gonk  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm
icywind1980

*nods* Seems to be a lot going on here. Now is that common elven you're speaking? if so Saesa omentien lle
*giggles*
Saesa omentien lle vee'eithel~

*approaches the new patron and kisses her hand*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ And nau, it was not common elven, jhal rather dark elvish or Drow, as many call it. Nan'amin vithel sint-sina lammen.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games