Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:49 pm
Going to the land off offline. ^^* I just forgot to say so earlier *Was outside with the kitties* Bye everyone *Waves*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:49 pm
*wanders away to play silent hill 2*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Mttin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:50 pm
lurichan
Going to the land off offline. ^^* I just forgot to say so earlier *Was outside with the kitties* Bye everyone *Waves*

xd BYE  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:52 pm
Bye Luri, bye Dr_lecter.

Dearest Darling`

Mttin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:57 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Bye Luri, bye Dr_lecter.

You and me again?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:59 pm
Tut tut tut, you did it all weird. (and you have no idea how long it takes to make things all pretty like this XP)

Sulhir Wrote:
Are you okay?
Isel Wrote: 1. Who are you?
2. Why are you asking me this?
Sulhir Wrote: Just a concerned Gaian wondering if you are mentally stable.
Isel Wrote: What makes you wonder that? I'm a bit insulted, at the moment, by your notion...
Sulhir Wrote: Okay, I was just checking. You're conversations belied the actuallity. My apologies.
Isel Wrote: No, I don't even know how you know me...
Sulhir Wrote: I don't. I just happen to stumble across an interesting conversation that you had. It confused me terribly.
Isel Wrote: Which conversation would that be?
Sulhir Wrote: I dunno, you were bashing some guy in a hidden guild and it was something about religion.
Isel Wrote: Bashing?
Quote me.
Sulhir Wrote: I can't. It's a hidden guild. Something like he said he was evil for his religion and then enter Xena, warrior princess.
Isel Wrote: What are you talking about? I wasn't bashing him. I was trying to make him prove he was evil.
And thanks a lot for the god-damn Xena comment.
Sulhir Wrote: But if you follow that logic, then no matter what religion you are, you won't believe them unless they can prove it. How can you prove that you are a follower of a religion? You can only tell people you are.
Isel Wrote: No, no, no...
He wasn't talking about his religion.
He said he was evil, that was all, really. And he stated it as if he were one of those "goth scenester" kids that just say they're evil to get attention.
Sulhir Wrote: Then you just fulfilled his aim by paying attention, didn't you?
Isel Wrote: Who said I wasn't trying to fulfill his goals? I rather like paying attention to people like that.
I just wanted to test him.
I'm not mentally unstable, and me asking someone if they're evil doesn't make me unstable.
Sulhir Wrote: Oh, I agree that you are unstable. I believe I corrected that assumption towards the begining. (Freudian slip in here it was supposed to say "not unstable") So you were attempting to root out a suspected poser. A noble task. Made all the more difficult by the lack of expresability on the internet.
Isel Wrote: Okay, hold on.
This conversation has gotten to the point where...
A. I can't understand if you're insulting me or not
B. I can't understand if you're making minor typo's randomly that end up accidentally changing the point of what you're saying.
Sulhir Wrote: I haven't decided if I'm insulting you or not, so we're in the same boat on that. And the only typo that I can think of is I may have spelled "expresability" wrong.
Isel Wrote: "Oh, I agree that you are unstable."
So did you call me unstable? Because I never said I was. I said I wasn't. Who are you agreeing with?
Sulhir Wrote: OOoohhh.... There was suposed to be a "not" somewhere in there.

TADA! blaugh  

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Sulhir
Tut tut tut, you did it all weird. (and you have no idea how long it takes to make things all pretty like this XP)

Sulhir Wrote:
Are you okay?
Isel Wrote: 1. Who are you?
2. Why are you asking me this?
Sulhir Wrote: Just a concerned Gaian wondering if you are mentally stable.
Isel Wrote: What makes you wonder that? I'm a bit insulted, at the moment, by your notion...
Sulhir Wrote: Okay, I was just checking. You're conversations belied the actuallity. My apologies.
Isel Wrote: No, I don't even know how you know me...
Sulhir Wrote: I don't. I just happen to stumble across an interesting conversation that you had. It confused me terribly.
Isel Wrote: Which conversation would that be?
Sulhir Wrote: I dunno, you were bashing some guy in a hidden guild and it was something about religion.
Isel Wrote: Bashing?
Quote me.
Sulhir Wrote: I can't. It's a hidden guild. Something like he said he was evil for his religion and then enter Xena, warrior princess.
Isel Wrote: What are you talking about? I wasn't bashing him. I was trying to make him prove he was evil.
And thanks a lot for the god-damn Xena comment.
Sulhir Wrote: But if you follow that logic, then no matter what religion you are, you won't believe them unless they can prove it. How can you prove that you are a follower of a religion? You can only tell people you are.
Isel Wrote: No, no, no...
He wasn't talking about his religion.
He said he was evil, that was all, really. And he stated it as if he were one of those "goth scenester" kids that just say they're evil to get attention.
Sulhir Wrote: Then you just fulfilled his aim by paying attention, didn't you?
Isel Wrote: Who said I wasn't trying to fulfill his goals? I rather like paying attention to people like that.
I just wanted to test him.
I'm not mentally unstable, and me asking someone if they're evil doesn't make me unstable.
Sulhir Wrote: Oh, I agree that you are unstable. I believe I corrected that assumption towards the begining. (Freudian slip in here it was supposed to say "not unstable") So you were attempting to root out a suspected poser. A noble task. Made all the more difficult by the lack of expresability on the internet.
Isel Wrote: Okay, hold on.
This conversation has gotten to the point where...
A. I can't understand if you're insulting me or not
B. I can't understand if you're making minor typo's randomly that end up accidentally changing the point of what you're saying.
Sulhir Wrote: I haven't decided if I'm insulting you or not, so we're in the same boat on that. And the only typo that I can think of is I may have spelled "expresability" wrong.
Isel Wrote: "Oh, I agree that you are unstable."
So did you call me unstable? Because I never said I was. I said I wasn't. Who are you agreeing with?
Sulhir Wrote: OOoohhh.... There was suposed to be a "not" somewhere in there.

TADA! blaugh

*sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Mttin
*sighs*
Hey, call me OCD 4laugh  

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Sulhir
Mttin
*sighs*
Hey, call me OCD 4laugh

I would rather just call you.

I meant to ask what are you taking at BYU?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:07 pm
Mttin
Sulhir
Mttin
*sighs*
Hey, call me OCD 4laugh
I would rather just call you.
I meant to ask what are you taking at BYU?
Well, Psychology, Religion (duh), Leadership Practicum (another churchy class), English, Career Explorations.  

Sulhir

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:11 pm
Mttin
lurichan

*kisses* xd BYE

ARE YOU ******** CRAZY?
O.O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:18 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
lurichan

*kisses* xd BYE

ARE YOU ******** CRAZY?
O.O

Have I done something wrong?  

Mttin

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:21 pm
Mttin
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
lurichan

*kisses* xd BYE

ARE YOU ******** CRAZY?
O.O

More or less, yeah. Luri is taken.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:23 pm
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
lurichan

*kisses* xd BYE

ARE YOU ******** CRAZY?
O.O

I know.
I didn't mean anything by it.
Ugh.
I ...
I do that for, like, everyone. I am flirtish sometimes. I am so SORRY.

*sighs*
Forgive my indiscretion.  

Mttin

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Mttin
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Mttin
lurichan

*kisses* xd BYE

ARE YOU ******** CRAZY?
O.O

I know.
I didn't mean anything by it.
Ugh.
I ...
I do that for, like, everyone. I am flirtish sometimes. I am so SORRY.

*sighs*
Forgive my indiscretion.

Meh, if she were here at the moment you could say sorry but not to me.
You just surprised me.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games