Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:11 pm
Remus rolled his eyes. "Yes, like how exactly we're going to do this when people are still wandering about?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:30 pm
Sirius stepped away from Remus and sat down on the ground next to one of the barrels. He leaned up against it and grinned.

"Sit and wait I suppose. Work out the details and then just, I dunno talk or something to kill time. We've got about 30 minutes till most of Hogsmeade closes down any ways right?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:40 pm
Remus nodded, sitting down on the ground beside Sirius, glancing at the Shack before he turned his full attention to Sirius. He knew the house wasn't haunted, but it was strange to be on the outside. "So," he said absently, leaning back onto his elbows, "are we talking or something? Because this was your brilliant idea so you call the shots."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:46 pm
"You're the brains not me, have you got spells that will levitate, cloak, and release these things when people try to switch the signs back?" Sirius asked looking over at Remus.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:49 pm
Remus sighed. "That's three different spells you're asking for on one object. It's really simple. First the levitating spell, then a cloaking spell, and finally a trigger spell on the lid for when someone touches one of the signs," he replied, looking up at the sky for a moment, lost in thought. "It wouldn't be that hard to do, it's just delicate. You have to get the spells layered properly or else it'll end up coming down on top of us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Sirius nodded. "So we've got to figure out how to layer them, and we've got to figure out how to switch the signs without being caught--but that'll be easy for the most part. Are we going to have to find something to test the spells on?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:11 pm
Remus thought for a minute, eyes on Canis Major and then he shook his head. "No, I should be able to do that. I've done it before. I used to have to do it during my first and second year at Hogwarts. Layering spells I mean. Poppy taught me how to ward the doors and put in a trigger so the ward would break down at a certain time. It's not that difficult," he explained.

"Of course, with a levitating spell, it would be a bit difficult. A trigger and a cloaking spell I can manage. The levitating spell will prove difficult but not impossible. Not anything I need to test."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:58 am
Draco found himself walking up to the Gryffindor Common Room. He was shocked at first, why the hell would he be going up there? Then he thought of something that might help his sudden boredome. Amazing for him, the door's vacinity was completely deserted. This big fat woman was in front of him in the portrait "Password?" she said extremely dignified.
"I don't know, I left my wand inside and I can't quite remember things when I don't have my wand," he said in the most innocent voice he could muster. Apparantly it didn't work, because the fat woman just shook her head and repeated "Password" again. Now he just went through a list of possible passwords.
"Dung Beetle?....Sasquwatch?.....AvadaKadavra?.....Draco is a git?....hmmm.....
"NO THE PASSWORD IS NOT "HMMM"! Now leave!" the fat one said despretely.
"Patience, my dear, patience," he said in mock-kindness, and continued is search for the password.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 am
Sirius followed the direction of Remus' gaze and smiled slightly at Canis Major but didn't say anything as Remus spoke. He nodded a few times.

"So what spells are we going to be using?" he asked when the other man was finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:23 am
"Personally Gabriel, I thought it was boring. I'm not being rude, it's just I don't care about dating"

Gabriel nodded. "Well, that's your right. Sorry then," he said graciously. "So what are you interested in? Classes? Quidditch? Pranks?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:32 pm
It was pure nostalgia, he thought, glancing at Sirius as he grinned at him. For a moment, he was sixteen again and they were planning some fiendish plot for the Slytherins. But, no, he thought absently, this wasn't the same Sirius from those wonderful before times. This was a new Sirius, a better one.

He was reminded startling of that when Sirius grabbed his hand, squeezing lightly. He blinked, glancing down at their joined hands, smiling faintly. No, this was new. This was something the old Sirius wouldn't have done.

He was aware that Sirius was talking and he nodded in agreement, still looking at Sirius' hand grasping his own so casually. Tightening his grip on Sirius' hand, he sat up fully and slid his other hand into Sirius' hair, urging him forward so he could kiss him.

He pulled back after a brief moment and smiled. "Don't know what came over me," he offered as explanation. "I just had to."

(My family and I were just watching my Aunt Julie's wedding video and I'm all nostalgic. Rae came up with me and we made a great show of dancing together at the Reception. ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:30 pm
Kathryn tapped her temple in thought. "Well," She began. "I like Potions lessons and Defence against the Dark Arts... That's always fun, but I think Quidditch is great aswell, but I've never played". Reaching forward she grabbed a spoon and balanced in on her finger out of sheer boredom.

"What are you into? Other than pranks and stuff"  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:38 pm
Sirius blinked in surprise as Remus pulled away from the kiss and offered an explanation. He shook his head and placed a finger from his free hand on Remus' lips.

"Since when do you need a reason?" he asked quietly before moving his finger and leaning forward to kiss Remus. As the kiss intesified Sirius' hand went to the back of Remus' head, as if to make sure the other man wouldn't back away. He kept a hold of Remus' hand in his other hand as well before finally pulling away and resting his forehead against Remus'.

"I've come to a decision...if being 15 again means giving up this, I'd rather grow old..." he whispered.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games