Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
What are you thinking right now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:52 pm

What is love's true definition? I wonder if it is possible to even define it. u.u; I guess it can be in so many ways since it means differently to people. Love is closest to magic. You can love an ice cream, an anime character, your family, your friends, and even someone else that is very dear to you. But what confuses me is the love that you have for that special someone. What could it be? How will you know it IS love and not infatuation? It's all very complicated. One time, he told me that all these complications will only make a couple's relationship even stronger. I believed that but after what he did to me and one of my best friends, I don't even know if I /should/ trust him again. And now...it's all confusing me again. All I know is, it's not wrong to love.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:42 pm

Gosh, I have driving school tomorrow. I don't know if I should be happy...because for some reason most people are, and I'm not. How am I gonna last two hours driving?!

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

hollywood_addict

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:47 pm

I am on one of my tired obsessive kicks, so I am asking myself how Hal Sparks, of all people, and from TV's Queer as Folk, ends up to be in a hard rock band and singing in Zero 1???
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:30 pm

I have an exam on Wed. I wonder if i should start studying......

x_lost_dream_x

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:47 pm

I almost have to get off of the computer... gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm

I have a piano exam comign up soon.. must practice!!! gonk gonk gonk Ahhhh!!! >.<

x Lil Angel x

laundromat passion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:28 pm

Love... a fleeting feeling like any other good feeling out there. I guess I was never so fully in love with him... and I feel so horrible for that.

Now I'm beginning to like another guy day by day and with that the guiltier I feel. It's just that I like to feel free, not so attached. I want to be able to run around and scream! Not to sit around with my boyfriend all the time hugging and kissing. See... he's got to understand that I'm only a teenager. A ******** freshman for crying out loud and that he's leaving after this school year ends.

I can't break his heart, I care for him too much. But as my friend says I really should get it over with now before he enters college because telling him then would only disturb his studies. But I can't do it! I don't have the heart!

I did love him once. Just like falling in love, you can also fall out of it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:50 pm

gonk Dude! I just got on and he signed off already!? >-< Wth, man?!

Isako Narumi

jessi2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:05 pm

im thinking of how tired i am.... xd cant sleep w0o0o0o
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:49 pm

User Image

"Holy crap! Of all the things to post in a signature....this is just too much xp ."

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Kat Nio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:13 am

Whoa! Look at the date! I think I should stay inside today...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:09 am

I'm thinking of my school trip on the 11th of June. biggrin

[ -strawberry_chan- ]

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:21 pm

I have piano soon... gonk -_-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Oh noes... gonk after having my mom buy me the iPod nano skins... I had to pay her back $8.00!!! I know... 8$ bucks is not a lot, but if that's all you had left in your wallet... it is.

Okay, so I already planned out what I need to purchase (zomg... nuuu! no purchasing!) *ahem* well, I have to hit the Goodwill/Salvation Army stores for good deals on cosplay... no use hitting Nordstrom. sweatdrop What else? : Erm... I think the Ouran cosplay's going to be the easiest, since the blue blazer and the wig is all I really need to buy. Maybe I should complete that first? I really, really want to complete my Misa cosplay though...

Gah... too much on my mind... and summer vacation is still beginning!!! gonk

NittleGrasper`

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:40 pm

right now im thinking about the stupid exams i've got, i also have an oral debate tomorro afternoon in french, then im thinking about writing up a resume fast bfore everyone steals the jobs around here, then i've been thinking about all my free time i get after going through that cursed filipino beauty pageant, but at least i learned how to dance a lot better now, and uummmmmmm, i've been thinking if jonathan would accept to preform with me the latin dance on independance day for the tagalog federation, and noooooow... MY NECK HURTS crying
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games