Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seshomaru420

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:08 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Seshomaru420
yo pyro... i love that banner man. can i get that from you? i'd like to put it in my sig

it's in the banner section of the welcome thread

how do i put a banner in my sig?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:14 pm
Seshomaru420
Dr_lecter1988
Seshomaru420
yo pyro... i love that banner man. can i get that from you? i'd like to put it in my sig

copy the HTML into your sig  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Seshomaru420

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:20 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Seshomaru420
Dr_lecter1988
Seshomaru420

copy the HTML into your sig

thanks man, i appreaciate the help. i didn't know the html coding was on the welcome page.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:28 pm
I'm back, Kevin was sleepy and went to bed. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:56 pm
Blah, I came back and now everyone is gone... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:09 pm
morning, is anyone still here?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Dr_lecter1988

I'm lurking a bit. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:15 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I'm lurking a bit. ^_^

heh. lurking's fun sometimes.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:18 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I'm lurking a bit. ^_^

mostly reading a really interesting thread I picked up in extended discussions about vampires a while back. I read the first 37 pages and then didn't have time for it for a couple days, so I'm picking it up again and reading it over. It's interesting to see everyone's theories and perspectives on vamperism and psychic vampires. It's also interesting because they are talking about a few other concepts that I've researched a bit before too. Well thought out even if my own view differs slightly in some points.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:19 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

I'm lurking a bit. ^_^

mostly reading a really interesting thread I picked up in extended discussions about vampires a while back. I read the first 37 pages and then didn't have time for it for a couple days, so I'm picking it up again and reading it over. It's interesting to see everyone's theories and perspectives on vamperism and psychic vampires. It's also interesting because they are talking about a few other concepts that I've researched a bit before too. Well thought out even if my own view differs slightly in some points.

ooo. interesting threads are fun. *shrugs*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:21 pm
Dr_lecter1988

ooo. interesting threads are fun. *shrugs*

So what's new with you and.... *pulls out cookies* Cookie?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:23 pm
yes please. Well, nothing much, i'm just lurking on Myspace and Vampire freaks currently.i should probably make a deadjorunal update but im too lazy. And i have this urge for hugs and intimate physical contact. but i'm a insecure person scared of rejection so dating is not my cup of tea. *shrugs*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:29 pm
Dr_lecter1988
yes please. Well, nothing much, i'm just lurking on Myspace and Vampire freaks currently.i should probably make a deadjorunal update but im too lazy. And i have this urge for hugs and intimate physical contact. but i'm a insecure person scared of rejection so dating is not my cup of tea. *shrugs*

I couldn't even talk to boys my age in middle school. It took my half brother moving in and a LOT of work before I could even get up enough guts to talk to a boy without blushing, stammering, and generally looking like an idiot. -_-* It gets better. ^^* My first actual BF started out as an online thing that turned IRL. I think a lot of it was because it was easier for me to open up to someone online than to people i saw day to day in reality. *shrugs* eventually that relationship hit some bad times, and now I'm with Kevin. ^_^ Most likely more than you ever wanted to know about me, but I tend to talk a little bit more about myself when night has fallen and I feel more secure.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:35 pm
lurichan

I couldn't even talk to boys my age in middle school. It took my half brother moving in and a LOT of work before I could even get up enough guts to talk to a boy without blushing, stammering, and generally looking like an idiot. -_-* It gets better. ^^* My first actual BF started out as an online thing that turned IRL. I think a lot of it was because it was easier for me to open up to someone online than to people i saw day to day in reality. *shrugs* eventually that relationship hit some bad times, and now I'm with Kevin. ^_^ Most likely more than you ever wanted to know about me, but I tend to talk a little bit more about myself when night has fallen and I feel more secure.

Yeah, night is soothing an peaceful, I open up at night too. I just like talking to people. I'm an Empath of sorts being around people is fun, i need people sometimes. But they get too chaotic and i cant sort things out and then i go reclusive and bitchy when i'm with people. like friday wi was with 4 of my friends and i felt like a 5th wheel. but my friends are great. so *shrugs* i just need to gain the cohones to talk to the fairer sex.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:40 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Yeah, night is soothing an peaceful, I open up at night too. I just like talking to people. I'm an Empath of sorts being around people is fun, i need people sometimes. But they get too chaotic and i cant sort things out and then i go reclusive and bitchy when i'm with people. like friday wi was with 4 of my friends and i felt like a 5th wheel. but my friends are great. so *shrugs* i just need to gain the cohones to talk to the fairer sex.

You are talking to me, aren't you. ~_^ From everything that I have heard and witnessed usually friends make the best mates. Otherwise once the romance or honeymoon period wears off you have nothing to talk about or do. My BF I was friends with for 2-3 years before we even got together. We would talk about just about anything. ^_^ It was great. So when the fit hit the shan (yeah, reverse it) he was there for me and helped me through a rather messy and painful breakup. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games