Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Tziek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Moz Grozendix
I go away and then, come back to find I can't make any topics. mad
Sad, innit?

GW raising prices again? I can't afford any models -now-. How am I supposed to afford them once the 6th has passed?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:13 pm
Okay, i've just completed reading the Halo prequel, "The fall of Reach"... I'm inspired, so you can all look forward to...
CODEX: UNSC!
I'll probably convert models to go with it. You'll be able to field UNSC marines, Spartans, Pelicans, Warthogs, Rocket Hogs, Gauss Hogs, Scorpions, Longswords... a lot of stuff. Not to mention "orbital drop marines", as seen in Halo 2 in their black armor. xd
The question on "who will win, a spartan or a space marine?" will finally be answered.  

Ophiuchus

Tziek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:14 pm
Ophiuchus
Okay, i've just completed reading the Halo prequel, "The fall of Reach"... I'm inspired, so you can all look forward to...
I'll probably convert models to go with it. You'll be able to field UNSC marines, Spartans, Pelicans, Warthogs, Rocket Hogs, Gauss Hogs, Scorpions, Longswords... a lot of stuff. Not to mention "orbital drop marines", as seen in Halo 2 in their black armor. xd
The question on "who will win, a spartan or a space marine?" will finally be answered.

You rule.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:22 pm
Tziek
Ophiuchus

You rule.
of course, your spartans aren't going to be that great unless you give them the mark 5 armor. The previous type didn't have a shield, and was a bit.. cumbersome and inefficient. But at any rate, a spartan can run at around 30 MPH.  

Ophiuchus

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Ophiuchus
Tziek
Ophiuchus

You rule.
of course, your spartans aren't going to be that great unless you give them the mark 5 armor. The previous type didn't have a shield, and was a bit.. cumbersome and inefficient. But at any rate, a spartan can run at around 30 MPH.
Theres already such rrules out there somewhere... at anmy rate, its sprints of up to 60 kph, not 30. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:08 pm
DarkElf27
Ophiuchus
Tziek
Ophiuchus

You rule.
Theres already such rrules out there somewhere... at anmy rate, its sprints of up to 60 kph, not 30. wink
such rules arent my rules. wink my rules will be balanced... but it does mean that a spartan can run as fast as a tank.. xd  

Ophiuchus

Drachyench

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:08 pm
I personally would like to see either:
Codex: Brave Fencer Musashi
Codex: Icewind Dale
Codex: Space Slaan
or Codex: Unreal Tournament  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:18 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal

1 - never seen
2 - hate it
3 - might be able to do
4 - yeah right  

Ophiuchus

Drachyench

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:19 am
Ophiuchus
Drachyench_The_Eternal

1 - never seen
2 - hate it
3 - might be able to do
4 - yeah right

Well, if you did musashi, the evil side would be mostly mutants(most heavily mutated) and the good side would really just be some average fighters and one really tough Special Character.

Yeah, Icewind Dale would mainly do good in Fantasy, and even then it would mostly be like 5 Uber-Powered Characters(Drizzt, Bruneor, Regis, Catte-brie, Wulfgar). UT wouldn't work really, like you said, I would mainly just like to see a redeemer missiles stats, and I really want space slaan, damnit!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:34 am
youve only read the first one? ive read all three twice.... then again i was grounded..... but hey thats not the point
in the flood 343 said something about mk20's.

wheres that damn warp s**t relkin?

ravener2759

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:20 pm
A WOOT! I got a personal visit from a gaia admin!! see journal for details  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:25 pm
A=nd on the scale of kewl to awesome. Oneechan takes off her ears in awe!  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:56 pm
I will post the thread for discussing the creation, combination, and elimination of topics tomorrow, I just spent the last hour locking every thread in the guild for the revision. (with help from Kirara)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:47 pm
DarkElf27
I will post the thread for discussing the creation, combination, and elimination of topics tomorrow, I just spent the last hour locking every thread in the guild for the revision. (with help from Kirara)
your welcome whee  

ravener2759

Devaroze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games