Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Oh no I'm so sorry Tea sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Oh no I'm so sorry Tea sad
Thank you.  

TeaDidikai

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 pm
TeaDidikai
So, my Nana's health has taken a slight turn for the worse. Physically she's doing better, but mentally, she's slipping further away. cry

Man, I'm really sorry. We went through something like that with my greatgrandma several years back, so I know how much it can suck to see a family member in that situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm
TeaDidikai
So, my Nana's health has taken a slight turn for the worse. Physically she's doing better, but mentally, she's slipping further away. cry
Oh god, I'm sorry. I know how incredibly horrible that is. sad  

Calixti

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm
I'm really sorry to hear that Tea. My Great Gramma has Alzheimer's and generally doesn't remember us, and it's really heart breaking, so I know how it can be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 am
My condolences. neutral  

Fiddlers Green

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 am
TeaDidikai

I'm so sorry. I went through similar with Papa.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am
My nana had alzheimer's..

It's really depressing. :<
I'm glad that your nana is at least better physically.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 pm
My freaking dog just ripped my portable harddrive out of my computer, out of it's power supply, and dragged it across the floor. Now it doesn't work.

And I know she did it because I left the house and didn't take her with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm
Oooh. Well that sucks. :<
I hope nothing important was on it, or that it'll magically work again soon?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm
AniMajor

Obedience School?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm
TeaDidikai
AniMajor

Obedience School?

It's not that she gets lonely and has to destroy the house, it's that she knows we're going out, so she picks something to mess with before we leave, makes sure we're gone, then grabs it and destroys it.

I've seen her pick objects before. I try to take them away when I see her do it, but I can't watch her all the time.

She knows all her tricks, can walk nice on a leash, but obedience means nothing to her when no one's watching. And worse, she gets our other, good dog to do bad things when we leave them alone.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
AniMajor

Obedience School?

It's not that she gets lonely and has to destroy the house, it's that she knows we're going out, so she picks something to mess with before we leave, makes sure we're gone, then grabs it and destroys it.

I've seen her pick objects before. I try to take them away when I see her do it, but I can't watch her all the time.

She knows all her tricks, can walk nice on a leash, but obedience means nothing to her when no one's watching. And worse, she gets our other, good dog to do bad things when we leave them alone.
I take it you don't confine her when you're gone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I take it you don't confine her when you're gone?

No. She goes crazy when she's confined, and she did spend most of her life in a cage at the shelter, so we feel kinda bad for doing that.

When we leave, we do shut all the doors, which has helped a lot.

And this time, there was someone in the house, but they probably weren't watching her. It'll happen when we're home, too, although not as often. She'll just slip upstairs and chew up superglue all over my bed, or tissues all over my mom and dad's bed, then come back for cuddling and we don't find out until later.

It's not often that she chews or breaks something, it's just this time it really pissed me off because it was important.

It was pretty funny, though, when she chewed off the cover of my sister's Twilight book. My sister's reaction was "It seems she enjoyed it as much as I did."  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm
There is increasing evidence that I might be very ill. Don't want to go into detail, as I don't want to throw a pity party for myself. Just that I'm uninsured, and I'm either going to have to wait to see if I'm improved for Medicaid and hope it doesn't kill me, or eat the costs and just go to the ER. Why does all this stuff that costs so much money seem to happen all at once?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games